Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors (17485 Views)

Heavy Voter Apathy In Port Harcourt / Concerns Mount Over Governors Moves To Rig Saturday’s Election By All Means / 2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Gkemz: 4:46am On Nov 06, 2021
That's what APC needed to make riggings easier.
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by BlackPantherxXx: 4:47am On Nov 06, 2021
And the winner is.....

Andy Uba of APC. grin
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by smile11s(m): 4:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Election is a joke in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by afube: 4:54am On Nov 06, 2021
sonssyo:
APC has finally succeeded, IPOB refused to think with their brain, e don red for my dear state Anambra!

who cares ! what moral support did APGA offer the long suffering IPOB members,instead Obiano became a closet APC member and Miyetti Allah patron.....If APGA loses it will be sad but that will serve them right!Denying your own people!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:55am On Nov 06, 2021
May every rigging master be disgraced.
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 06, 2021
Americafighter:
May the best rigger win

The rigger with the Supreme court in his pockets usually wins in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by anambraamaka: 5:04am On Nov 06, 2021
This is sad news

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by zeyt: 5:05am On Nov 06, 2021
FG should have declared Martial Law in Anambra in the first place.
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Benoxvals(m): 5:20am On Nov 06, 2021
bcomputer101:
Our animals will even be indoor throughout today. [b]We won't allow DSS in IPOB uniform take our lives.

We already know your plan[/b]

My dear ooo,u know what’s up.
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by omenkaLives(m): 5:58am On Nov 06, 2021
Sweet news!!

Waiting for the bastards called Reno and Kukah to comment on the situation given that it is entirely caused by ipob terrorists.

I just pray APC wins, even though I would have loved for Soludo to emerge winner, so the worst can happen.

Hope Kanu is eating fresh Akpu at Onitsha head bridge right now, since they said there would be no elections if he is not released. Fools think the could bully am entire FG to submission. So silly.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by popesco123: 5:59am On Nov 06, 2021
WHO IS THIS FRUSTRATED IMPOSTER. THINK OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE AND YOUR EVER STAMPED LUNACY CAUSED BY APC.

quote author=sonssyo post=107367994]APC has finally succeeded, IPOB refused to think with their brain, e don red for my dear state Anambra![/quote]
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by WayoProphet: 6:01am On Nov 06, 2021
So Ipob gifted IMO state to APC? You and the one you quoted are just talking trash as if votes count in this country, it's all about the best rigger winning. I swear there is no need coming out and risking lives for any devilish politicians. All of them are the same, when they get what they want, they discard the same people that risked their lives to vote them. Talking as if you are not a Nigerian. Election is never free and fair in this part of the world.

KingWarri:

Don't mind them. Sometimes you wonder if this people are intelligent as they claim. You will see them heaping blame on FG as usual for this and sing the praises of IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by danilmo: 6:01am On Nov 06, 2021
KinSlayer:

Better for them not to vote and APC wins than for the them to come out and vote against APC and APC will still win. If you know what I'm talking about

What is wrong if APC wins? Is APC not a party? Is Andy uba a kanuri man, na una dey put unaself for emotional trouble.
U guys will create a demon in him with the neglect and if he eventually wins he LL be u bothered to treat u like animal like the imo Governor.

I'm from SW but even wen APC is holding the state, PDP was still not demonized but allowed to also have their base, that is why even if APC loose 2023, it LL just be a little tent ckx PDP too is grounded in my place.

So for u to keep demonizing, badmouthing a political party whether they do u good or bad as demonic jamjaweed party is absurd.. This is one of the major reason why APC can't field a SE in 2023 because u guys demonize the party but unfortunately asking bthem to microzone to u..

PDP would have done same but truth is PDP knows APC won't microzone, hence leading to a flawless victory for APC, thereby PDP have no choice than to elude ur SE despite u guys investment since 20 + years.

That is the political quagmire u guys have emotional put urself into..

Make una faji..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by ityP(m): 6:15am On Nov 06, 2021
sonssyo:
APC has finally succeeded, IPOB refused to think with their brain, e don red for my dear state Anambra!

You're the one that refused to think with your brain. Is the APC candidate a Hausa man or he is still an Anambra man? Other governors that are not APC in the south east, what special thing have they done for their people? You will just open your mouth waaa and say nonsense
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by ityP(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2021
WayoProphet:
So Ipob gifted IMO state to APC? You and the one you quoted are just talking trash as if votes count in this country, it's all about the best rigger winning. I swear there is no need coming out and risking lives for any devilish politicians. All of them are the same, when they get what they want, they discard the same people that risked their lives to vote them. Talking as if you are not a Nigerian. Election is never free and fair in this part of the world.

One person that has said truth in this thread. Anybody still coming out to vote in Nigerian elections is a mumu. These politicians no send your papa. APC candidate for night, go dey chill with APGA candidate for one bar dey take bottles, but you fools will goan die trying to vote for them. You went for IMO elections and voted for PDP, only for APC that came fourth to be given the mantle and you still don't want to give yourselves sense. Sit at home and save yourselves from stress abeg. It's not worth it
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by ityP(m): 6:27am On Nov 06, 2021
danilmo:

What is wrong if APC wins? Is APC not a party? Is Andy uba a kanuri man, na una dey put unaself for emotional trouble.
U guys will create a demon in him with the neglect and if he eventually wins he LL be u bothered to treat u like animal like the imo Governor.

I'm from SW but even wen APC is holding the state, PDP was still not demonized but allowed to also have their base, that is why even if APC loose 2023, it LL just be a little tent ckx PDP too is grounded in my place.

So for u to keep demonizing, badmouthing a political party whether they do u good or bad as demonic jamjaweed party is absurd.. This is one of the major reason why APC can't field a SE in 2023 because u guys demonize the party but unfortunately asking bthem to microzone to u..

PDP would have done same but truth is PDP knows APC won't microzone, hence leading to a flawless victory for APC, thereby PDP have no choice than to elude ur SE despite u guys investment since 20 + years.

Make una faji..

You spoke truth initially in the thread but you derailed totally. That's not the major reason why APC can't field a SE... Even if all igbo states is ruled by APC, they still won't field a SE... No Igbo can smell presidency in the next 20 years, even if the imitate the West and lick the north's butt... It is what it is
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by naikeboy(m): 6:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Who election help abeg make una day for una house abeg
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Lovenorth: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2021
That is an advantage for us grin
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Lovenorth: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2021
tempest01:
Someone should research and make a thread on how many percentage turn out is needed for the elections to be valid, if any?. Also what spread the winner needs to have and also what happens if this is not met.

The federal government of the day has succeeded in creating an apathy. They cannot even go their usual "remote control" because it will aggravate the security situation.

When next you people are getting a president get a nationalist that can think for himself. Not one that a cabal will be controlling things behind the scenes and tarnishing his whole image for their gain. Too bad he won't live long enough afterwards to see the repercussion. I hope his kin and immediate family never come out of his shadows.
As far as Nigerian is concerned it is a simple majority with some little exception in presidential election. So congratulations to us grin
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by jaxxy(m): 6:38am On Nov 06, 2021
ericprince:
Government should go drag them outside, because voting is by force.

No voter Apathy. They will come out and vote in mass.
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Lovenorth: 6:39am On Nov 06, 2021
sirwhyteB:
Yes I think the time is now!

The government have to come and drag us from our homes to come and vote

THE FEAR OF UNCERTAINTY IS BEGINNING OF WISDOM IN ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION.
The truth is that we don't even want you to do the election because we want our candidate to win automatically
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Ugonna62: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2021
KingWarri:

Don't mind them. Sometimes you wonder if this people are intelligent as they claim. You will see them heaping blame on FG as usual for this and sing the praises of IPOB.
intelligent man,go and face your region.leav igbos alone they know what they'r fighting for,they are not docile idiots like you people.intelligent my foot !
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2021
KingWarri:

Not everything you must blame on the President. Your own people are the ones causing pain to their fellow brothers. Disturbing a once peaceful state.

Why are you thinking like this? When has it been the duty of individuals resident in a state to protect themselves? are you saying in a sane country because some group of people agitates then everyone in that region will be liable even when there are in a federating unit? It is the duty of the FG to ensure security irrespective of who and who are supporting IPOB. People were killed for trying to exercise their rights of going their businesses and the security couldn't do anything, they tried to resort to the best way of securing themselves by obeying by force instead of you to channel blame appropriately you are here redressing the ripple effect. Please learn to address issue properly had it been security forces did what they suppose to do by protecting lives and properties the heightened security concerns won't get to this point.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2021
KingWarri:

Not everything you must blame on the President. Your own people are the ones causing pain to their fellow brothers. Disturbing a once peaceful state.

Why are you thinking like this? When has it been the duty of individuals resident in a state to protect themselves? are you saying in a sane country because some group of people agitates then everyone in that region will be liable even when there are in a federating unit? It is the duty of the FG to ensure security irrespective of who and who are supporting IPOB. People were killed for trying to exercise their rights of going their businesses and the security couldn't do anything, they tried to resort to the best way of securing themselves by obeying by force instead of you to channel blame appropriately you are here redressing the ripple effect. Please learn to address issue properly had it been security forces did what they suppose to do by protecting lives and properties the heightened security concerns won't get to this point.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2021
danilmo:

Make una faji..
Lol shebi na SW APC won field ni? Comedian
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Angelfrost(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2021
sonssyo:

APC has no fault in this, except Ipob now works for them.

What IPOB doesn't understand is the concept of Chain Reactions... When you pray for rain, get ready to deal with the mud!
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2021
humberjade:
Just like that, IPOB is indirectly gifting the same people they so much despise the avenue to take control of the resources in their State for the next four years. Sometimes, I wonder those who brainstorm to come up with their tactics.

I was speaking with one of them, and he told me point-blank that they don't care, all they know is that they don't want any election. Although all politicians are the same irrespective of party affiliation, but IMO my opinion restricting movement and lifting it 24 hrs to the d-day is a very dumb move.

He is right, it’s the same politicians. The same set of people ruining this country! Same coke new bottle, they just switch parties and their sin’s are forgiven. It has always been a game of the best rigger’s, they can knock themselves out. If people wish to stay away from it let them stay in doors.
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by modsfucker: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2021
ericprince:
Government should go drag them outside, because voting is by force.

A winner must emerge, regardless.
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by Angelfrost(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2021
dasparrow:
Why is the Nigerian government concerned? I thought they said IPOB is to blame for the sit-at-home? Now they are realizing that the people are voluntarily sitting at home even though the sit-at-home has since been called off. Oh well! Make we dey watch.

You don't even know the meaning or implication of the words you use... Do you know what it means to "voluntarily" sit at home?!!...

What will Anambra people gain by deliberately allowing inec and FG install a puppet as governor?!!.. Na fear dey keep people at home, the very fear that has become the trademark of IPOB.
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by phorget(m): 6:57am On Nov 06, 2021
No be by force to vote nah, the ones wey we be don vote before we never enjoy am finish... God punish that long man from daura.
Re: Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors by phorget(m): 6:59am On Nov 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

You don't even know the meaning or implication of the words you use... Do you know what it means to "voluntarily" sit at home?!!...

What will Anambra people gain by deliberately allowing inec and FG install a puppet as governor?!!.. Na fear dey keep people at home, the very fear that has become the trademark of IPOB.

It can't get worse than it is already... Let them bring in their puppet we will still dance to their beat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan May Recognize Amaechi As NGF Chairman / Uche Azikiwe Contradicts IPOB On Biafra / Nigeria'll Not Know Peace Until An Igbo Becomes President - Nwobodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.