Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) (22613 Views)

2023 Election: Police Release Phone Numbers For Complaints Against Policemen / 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers / Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by lexzysmart(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Coldsperm:
I just called three of the numbers now. One was switched off, the other rang severally without picking. The third person picked but could not speak English. All he kept saying was "baa turenchi". Only God knows what that means but I sensed he may be cursing me. I cursed him back and hung up.

Lol... I can feel the country blood in your vein
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by finest0007(m): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fahdiga:
Useless numbers. Call them at your own peril. I even called one now but it was switched off

Coldsperm:
I just called three of the numbers now. One was switched off, the other rang severally without picking. The third person picked but could not speak English. All he kept saying was "baa turenchi". Only God knows what that means but I sensed he may be cursing me. I cursed him back and hung up.

You guys are really weird. Were those numbers posted for these test run calls? People like you will probably flash 911 if you're in the US. Those numbers may really be unavailable tomorrow but calling today was unnecessary.
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
I am not saying that the police are doing well or will immediately respond to the calls tomorrow. But many of you complaining that the numbers are switched off or complaining about one thing or the, for goodness sake, they said during election tomorrow. At least let's leave it till the said tomorrow before we start complaining.
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 12:06am On Nov 06, 2021
Coldsperm:
baa turenchi means no English
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Coldsperm:

No English...... grin
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by discusant: 12:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Militarized Election in Nigeria is not Democratic election.

Who still remembers in 2016 when around 33 Miners were trapped in a collapsed remote village mine of Chile?

The Country mobilised all forces and the President went all out in search of the most possible technology around the world to rescue them.

Even the Queen of England sent her special capsules engineers to assist.

Help came from every advanced world. I was glued to my television - and hoped the efforts worked. They were rescued - after several days.

Nearly a hundred persons are currently trapped in a collapsed 21 storey building in Lagos City of Nigeria. Not in any remote village.

Day by day, the figure of dead bodies excavated from the rubble keep increasing. As I type, the 36th dead Nigerian has been picked out.

The supposed President of Nigeria is nowhere near the boarders. His presence is as good as his absence, anyway. The Governor is on the telly ranting.

The Federal Army and Forces are all in Anambra State prosecuting a Jihad, instead.

In UK, US and every other country you could think of, when calamities of this nature occur, you will realise that being in the Army is not just for carrying guns.

If Rivers overflow in England, the Army is called in to assist. As Covid-19 ravaged, the Army built and equipped the largest Nightangle Hospital in Stafford. As the Country ran short of lorry drivers, the Army took to the wheels.

The only time you never saw the Army is during a Democratic exercises such as Elections. No, not even in the most controversial Brexit elections. The Army don't get involved.

Unfortunately, in the 21st century Nigeria, the Army conduct elections. And the Anambra Election, in particular, is far more important than any Nigerian life. You must know why, by now.
Copied.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by discusant: 12:55am On Nov 06, 2021
Coldsperm:

From the election, Fulani wants total control of Anambra state.

The numbers could have been numbers of Bandits or ISWAP/Boko Haram fighters.
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by Bimpe29: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2021
I pray Allah to make the election a peaceful one.
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by Aknashvillian17: 1:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Coldsperm:
This is so Hilarious, been smiling like a clown till wife asked what is funny �
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Coldsperm:
You are very funny.. baa turenchi cheesy
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by Poiu11: 2:47am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 3:11am On Nov 06, 2021
Hope they're going to be reachable
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 3:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Hope they're going to be reachable...may the best candidate with good intentions win
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by Bighead9: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Bryan88:
thunder fire even ur next generations to come...ewu awusa.

This is not the first time the NORTH will by proxy, rule a State in the EAST. They are currently rulling Ebonyi and Imo States, by installing Governor Umahi of Ebonyi and Governor Hope Uzodima of Imo State. Anambra will be next by the end of this election. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by slowice(m): 5:42am On Nov 06, 2021
The number you are calling is not available at the moment please try again later....

When shut hit the fan hard, you call repeatedly...? The number you dialed is switched up.

grin grin grin they cant come and go and kee dem sef
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by cpu2006(m): 6:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Ademola47:
Ahead of the gubernatorial election in Anambra state tomorrow, the Nigeria Police has given out some emergency numbers to call should violence erupt.

It was posted on its verified Facebook page.

Government will never release the phone number of state commissioner & others within each state to call if there is any kidnapping in your area but they can release the number when they want to conduct the election.
Nawa o
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by Olayetan(m): 6:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Benoxvals:

We all should be ashamed..
An emergency number being switched off few hours before the election?
These numbers are supposed to be available a month before the election.

They have emergency numbers that can be reached anytime, that's just a direct line to police dept. in regard of any election violence info.

Let's respect things for their purpose.
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by DJInfluence: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2021
I'll get to the police in a second but all those calling the provided numbers just to test if it's working, you guys are funny bunch. What emergency made you guys called the numbers? You are just congesting the lines and preventing those with real emergency to get thru. All in the name of testing it proving a point.

Now to the police.... using mobile number as emergency numbers (disgraceful), what happened to using actual landlines that gives better reception with each line handling multiple calls at a time? Don't they have a budget for things like this?
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by Lewisdinho(m): 7:10am On Nov 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Coldsperm:
Re: Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) by iTommysco: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku all the way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Issues 2-Week Timeline For Passport Processing / Fashola Addresses Lagosians On Saturday's Governorship Election / Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.