Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC (10351 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / House Speaker Dimeji Bankole (PDP) Has Lost! / Dimeji Bankole Plans To Joint The ACN Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by bioye(m): 12:47am On Jun 06, 2011
OAM4J:

And how do you come about this knowledge?

It's all over the news.  If only we the young people of this country will seek the facts before being fooled by the old generation politicians.  They are killing youth corpers.  Now they are witch-hunting young promising politicians!

See links below:

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=6868:why-bankole-was-arrested&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=67

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/june/05/national-05-06-2011-001.html

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/06/04/speakership-tussle-takes-a-legal-turn/
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Kaiser5000: 2:17am On Jun 06, 2011
He should be out in a week or so as soon as the president completes his trip to the U.S. all na show abi this no be Naija again?

Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by hasonjack: 2:23am On Jun 06, 2011
Kaiser5000:

He should be out in a week or so as soon as the president completes his trip to the U.S. all na show abi this no be Naija again?

Most definately. I used to like this guy. I guess the only hope we now have among the current crop of leaders is maybe Fashola, He should run for president for-sure
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 06, 2011
Oju ole re e,
oju ole re e
oya elupa
ehhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Saheed9: 2:27am On Jun 06, 2011
After bank ole(theif) who's next
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 06, 2011
Kaiser5000:

wow wow weee!!!

He looks better in informal attire. And he has a nice body. Really.

Ok, back to his crime; what exactly did he do again? I believe he's innocent (until proven guilty)  cheesy
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by naijaking1: 2:31am On Jun 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

wow wow weee!!!

He looks better in informal attire. And he has a nice body. Really.

Ok, back to his crime; what exactly did he do again? I believe he's innocent (until proven guilty) cheesy

Gussing
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 06, 2011
What a waste, now something like that will be going to jail. ehyah. Nigerian newspapers should really update their pictures more often.

Bankole is better off in the entertainment sector. Who wouldnt like to see a built up body in male g-strings.

naijaking1:

Gussing

Is something amiss?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by EkoIle1: 2:55am On Jun 06, 2011
What's the big fuss? Dude is getting bailed out and the case will get dragged on forever while he runs around enjoying his loot.

This is your country so y'all need to stop acting brand new?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by naijaking1: 3:09am On Jun 06, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What a waste, now something like that will be going to jail. ehyah. Nigerian newspapers should really update their pictures more often.

Bankole is better off in the entertainment sector. Who wouldnt like to see a built up body in male g-strings.

Is something amiss?

That's why I said you're gushing wet all over the place grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 06, 2011
naijaking1:

That's why I said you're gushing wet all over the place grin

Just merely admiring.

Some ppl look good in native attires, others look better out of it. I just never knew grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by naijaking1: 3:24am On Jun 06, 2011
^^^^
Carry-on, sister carry-on grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Kaiser5000: 4:31am On Jun 06, 2011
The look on his face in the second pic says it all. He does not seem worried at all even attempting to hide his face in shame. I bet his is thinking a few days from today i should be in the UK and this ordeal will be over.
If they are serious he should be charged to court in the next 24 hours and held without bail and if gets bail his passport should be held since he is a flight risk.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by JAZES(m): 5:07am On Jun 06, 2011
Sometimes i weep for this country,when someone
like Bankole who ought to be an example for the
youth acts this way.Then i wonder what will become of this country
and more so we have a president who is also acting in the movie,
who is supposedly a youth too.

Naija i hail thee cry cry cry
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by mkpologwu(m): 5:34am On Jun 06, 2011
alex101:

yorobus are thieves
No let ~Bluetooth hear am o, cos im bashing na first rate!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Desola(f): 5:45am On Jun 06, 2011
@Jazes,

Weep no more. The truth of the matter is that we the youth are far worse than the oldies. Afterall the oldies, during their youthful days, witnessed law and order. We the youths however, were born and raised in 419 and total corruption. We know nothing else and it can only get worse. Infact, our generation is worse than the previous.

In the past, our parents went to the US and the UK for education but now our generation would forge documents to leave the country by all means with the hope of coming back in a year to build a mansion and ride the choicest cars. Some would even risk their lives in the dessert to cross the African border to get to Europe while somme others would resort to ritual killing or become drug barons. How many Nigerians have been killed in South East Asia for drug peddling?

Let face the glaring fact - Nigeria has no future!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by aribisala0(m): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2011
GOODLUCK will arrive in washington and tell obama
atink you see we are serious about corruption
and obama will say well done my boy dats wot am sey-yeeeen
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Sharonf(f): 6:25am On Jun 06, 2011
so now una fit quote sahara reporters?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by JAZES(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2011
Desola:

@Jazes,

Weep no more. The truth of the matter is that we the youth are far worse than the oldies. Afterall the oldies, during their youthful days, witnessed law and order. We the youths however, were born and raised in 419 and total corruption. We know nothing else and it can only get worse. Infact, our generation is worse than the previous.

In the past, our parents went to the US and the UK for education but now our generation would forge documents to leave the country by all means with the hope of coming back in a year to build a mansion and ride the choicest cars. Some would even risk their lives in the dessert to cross the African border to get to Europe while somme others would resort to ritual killing or become drug barons. How many Nigerians have been killed in South East Asia for drug peddling?

Let face the glaring fact - Nigeria has no future!

@Desola,
I totally disagree with you on this one,granted what we see today
is a lot of corruption around us but our instinct tells us thats not
the way to live,we know corruption and its vices are bad thorns in
our flesh. You don't need to go to school to know that.
Let me correct your impression, we still have lots and lots of Nigerians
all over the world who are doing great and positive things.
The bottom line is that Nigeria has a great future and that future is
you and i.
Lastly let me say that there is no nation that can rise above the set
of people leading her(Leadership) and thats why we need to change this set of
leaders we have in our political offices today.
Something tells me we have many more of Fashola out there who
in spite of what is happening around them choose to stand out.
Watch it and tell anyone who cares to listen that i say: NIGERIA HAS A FUTURE
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by daroz(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2011
DivideUs:

You can not be speaker in a country as rotten as nigeria without knowing a few or more of the presidents own dirty laundry, all this is for show, the IG was there to sell a deal and i promise you a good one has already been struck hence the arrest. All the people rejoicing i say wishful thinking
Gbamology
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by pjo: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2011
what a good news. i pray they recoup all the money he stole.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by violent(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2011
Wait till this ugly looking canine declares that Bankole has no case to answer, we've seen it done a thousand and one times before!

Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by violent(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2011
I read yesterday that Madoff's pants sold at auction for $200. . . .meaning the US is stripping the bástard of everything he ever owned!

Nigeria has a different way of handling its own, criminals get to spend some 6 months in jail and then keep a major part of their loot---it's a win win, almost like saying "in your face, Nigerians".

Judiciary is a joke in Nigeria, crime pays!!!!
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Seun(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2011
There was a time they didn't even go to prison at all, so let's take one step at a time and we'll get there.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2011
alex101:

yorobus are thieves

Keep looking for trouble as if your worhless tribe is better than yoruba.no be your fault,I blame the useless bankole that couldn't live up to good reputation of a good yoruba.Modafocka
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by BetaThings: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2011
where is Ogbulafor? This is Photo trick
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by mrofficial(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2011
That guy should be buried alive.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by enyojo(f): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2011
[size=20pt]GEJ IS A LIVING FRAUD!
SO HE IS USING BANK'OLE TO PROVE A POINT TO OBAMA?
THEN WHEN HE RETURNS, HE WILL FREE HIM?[/size]
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2011
BetaThings:

where is Ogbulafor? This is Photo trick

That mega-thief is chilling in his mansion.I was thinking he's now a free man since he's not in jail already
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by Wizardofoz: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2011
enyojo:

You rush to conclusions too early.

Sometimes, it is better to use your head, instead of your hormones. Consciousness is a choice. I can look a a glass of water and say: "That's a glass of water" while someone else might look at it and say: "That's a wonderful piece of glass work" and someone else might say: "It is a divine creation." The ability to realize that none of those reasons posted on this thread thus far are right is called consciousness and it enables us to be more tolerant and aware  of what we know and how we decide what we chose to believe and consider

Choose to live a more intelligent life, instead of allowing your hormones to make decisions for you.

BTW, enough of you using big fonts. Are you that insecure?
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by sley4life(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2011
more will follow
Re: Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC by TeeJay6(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2011
enyojo:

Nothing you type surprises me any more, your deep-rooted disdain for GEJ will be your undoing. All you spend your time doing is twisting every reference to the man to further your agenda. How you managed to infer that his visit to US and the arrest of bankole means GEJ is a fraud amazes me, as if Obama hasnt got issues in his own administration!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Bank Chief Cautions GEJ Over Fuel Subsidy Removal / Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. / 774,000 Jobs: Abubakar Muhammad-Janara Says FG Allocated 10% To Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.