Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? (506 Views)

'Seyi Shay, You Look Like A Man' - Fan Says. Singer Replies / Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by Hotfrom9ja: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Moving from one city to another or from one area to another area is usually a part of life and the human nature.

The reason for relocating from one area to another is varied. Some relocation is unplanned for, such as when your employer decides to transfer you from one branch to another branch in a different city or country.

Some other relocation is based on a proper analysis of different factors that can result in a change of location.

In recent times, I have observed a subtle trend that I believe will definitely gain ground in the coming years. There is a growing number of young people who have relocated from places like Lagos and Abuja due to the high cost of living to more affordable neighbouring states.

Many of these individuals are either self-employed or employees who have been able to fashion out a way to commute to work from those locations.

==============================

Relocating is not an easy thing to do, so you so should start with a commitment to doing adequate research on the area.

Adequate research on barber shop, shopping mall, Church or mosque, etc.

Myself, the first thing I look out for, is where to buy condom, Bole(roasted fish, plantain and yam) and the nearest hospital.

What about you?

When You Relocate To A New Environment, What Are The First Things You Look Out For?

Drop your comment below 

https://www.voicesuit.com/when-you-relocate-to-a-new-environment-what-are-the-first-things-you-look-out-for/

Re: When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mosque and where to get good food.
Re: When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by jcross19: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Football viewing center ...
Re: When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by Femmyfestus: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
A prayer mountain
Re: When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by ominilongest(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
plug cheesy
Re: When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by TooMuchStuff: 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Open up ya eyes to identify real enemies around u who are into witchcraft.
I learnt this a bit late in life as I move around the country. Presently dealing with one neighbor who is a pastor but also heads a witches coven within my vicinity. It's terrible and very disappointing to know that the person you earlier prayed with, discuss family issues with is actually a notorious wizard.

1 Like

Re: When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by ugotaya: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2021
5 Of The Most Stubborn Homeowners That Refused To Leave!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXJo_cZlpw
Re: When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by Ilefoaye(m): 1:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Bet9ja shop
Re: When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by emmabest2000(m): 3:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Some will first look for olosho joints grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Relocate To A New Environment,what Are The First Things You Look Out? by Came4amod: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Open up ya eyes to identify real enemies around u who are into witchcraft.
I learnt this a bit late in life as I move around the country. Presently dealing with one neighbor who is a pastor but also heads a witches coven within my vicinity. It's terrible and very disappointing to know that the person you earlier prayed with, discuss family issues with is actually a notorious wizard.

Always have it in ur heart that you are created in Gods image and no demon can harm you .. and when they try they die .. this has been my believe .. and they truly die .. my God is a God of kill and go .. no time

(1) (Reply)

Why Bobrisky Doesn't Want To Send Any Money To Davido (photos) / Today Is International Mens Day,and Nobody Is Celebrating Us. / Kiddwaya Caught Spending His Father's Money With Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.