Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead (34577 Views)

Ebonyi State International Market On Fire (Picture) / My Adventurous Trip To A Local Village Market In Delta State To Buy Yam Tubers. / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo: I Can Choose Anybody To Head Computer Village Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by onlinestaff2020: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Waoh!

That's bad!

Kubwa market which is not far from NNPC junction is facing this, na wah oh.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Badguy77(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
There has been a report of boko haram trying to invade abuja since on monday as the information as caused armed police and soldiers blocking every major road in abuja....

Mararaba and nyanya axis has been blocked as heavy traffic hit those areas since last monday...God help us

4 Likes

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pascopele:
What's the meaning of this? An organization organizing a conference needs people for the duration of the conference and you label me such name
See most people are very ignorant and quick to judge..just leave them and watch their insensibility evolve..

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pascopele:
What's the meaning of this? An organization organizing a conference needs people for the duration of the conference and you label me such name

My guy the country don worwor
No blame me

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Pascopele: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

See most people are very ignorant and quick to judge..just leave them and watch their insensibility evolve..
Thank you
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Judolisco(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pascopele:
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill. Whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly!
You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Signify Interest by sending a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

Stay on this thread to be updated!
create another thread for dis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pascopele:
Thank you
You are welcome.. enjoy..

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Pascopele: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Judolisco:
create another thread for dis
Help spread the word please � on your social media. Thank you
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by schoolboymatt(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Apus:
The whole country is sick. Such a dramatic week. From buildings being razed down to fire incidents.

R.I.P to the dead.
The whole world is sick.

ForeThinker:
Fxxk it menh....

We need prompt international interventions..

We need God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
I just left the place. It was a kerosene tanker that exploded.

2 Likes

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Orlarmeday(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
I saw the fire from afar but I didn't know it was that serious. May God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by gambia(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
It's well with this country.
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by 12345baba(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Dry season is here
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by NessFortunate: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhcMFEntqO8

Graphic Video HERE
so sad, God let your will and mercy prevail. #smh
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by bigcasava1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
God why the poor keep paying for sins of the corrupt leaders. Why can't fire burn their houses and business! Why the poor?
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by EmekaBlue(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hope Nonso close shop before this happened. Make i call am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Benrosaria(m): 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhcMFEntqO8

Graphic Video HERE

Nigeria most hardworking, nothing to show for it

Nigeria most educated, nothing to show for it

Nigeria most religious, something to show for it, the badnews we see and hear all day lololol, religion no be against death again ??

Remind me oh yeah godly Christ-like pretensive worshippers and others
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by error4040: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
The annoying part Fire Service had to come from Niger state hours after the fire had gut everything

I could no believe that As the federal capital No RRS for fire wreckag.

4 Likes

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Onlyonelife: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Those of us that witnessed the inferno may be short of words. Infact I've been unable to eat or even drink water as the experience was a painful one. I saw people burnt, child roasted what I can I even say. Indeed a gory experience. My pities goes to the family of the deceased.

Lesson: Vanity of life. Mr proud man/woman humble yourself for there's nothing in this life. What I witnessed today taught me more

11 Likes

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by happydude: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Indeed ooooo I swear
bigcasava1:
God why the poor keep paying for sins of the corrupt leaders. Why can't fire burn their houses and business! Why the poor?
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Onlyonelife: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
I learnt the fire service that came were from Nysc camp as the mkt is close to the camp
error4040:
The annoying part Fire Service had to come from Niger state hours after the fire had gut everything

I could no believe that As the federal capital No RRS for fire wreckag.

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Bifwoli: 1:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Benjaniblinks:
embarassed
Building collapses and now fire
God airpus oo
Pray that the Igbos remove the curse on Nigeria and their gods will give relief from calamities.
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by BadNews: 1:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Benrosaria:

Nigeria most hardworking, nothing to show for it

Nigeria most educated, nothing to show for it

Nigeria most religious, something to show for it, the badnews we see and hear all day lololol, religion no be against death again ??

Remind me oh yeah godly Christ-like pretensive worshippers and others

Why you dey mention my name na

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by BadNews: 1:18am On Nov 06, 2021
bjreal67:
Not again lives and properties being lost. O'Lord put an end to this upanda losses. Badnews must stop

Why are you calling me

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:22am On Nov 06, 2021
ForeThinker:
Fxxk it menh....

We need prompt international interventions..

Because fire gutted the market?
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Abbeyworld: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Nonli1:
I was there with my girlfriend this evening and almost went to that location. I was almost there and I witnessed the explosion live cos I was face to face with it, casualty will be more than 50 because the explosion was so much and loud. It was like a bomb. God really saved us. Life is nothing, please help us and thank God
Glory be to God. That is the reason you need to always prepare for the lord. It can apn any where

1 Like

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by cardoctor(m): 1:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Haba naa. Not in this hard times
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by ugotaya: 3:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Aganju849: 3:43am On Nov 06, 2021
Pascopele:
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill. Whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly!
You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Signify Interest by sending a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

Stay on this thread to be updated!

Pascopele oko olosho that year

Are you still a pìmp, or you're now a scammer?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by Pascopele: 5:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Aganju849:

Pascopele oko olosho that year

Are you still a pìmp, or you're now a scammer?
May the peacw of the Lord be with you.
Re: Kubwa Village Market On Fire, 5 Persons Dead by adedayoa2(f): 6:00am On Nov 06, 2021
onlinestaff2020:
Waoh!

That's bad!

Kubwa market which is not far from NNPC junction is facing this, na wah oh.
Closer to NYSC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent : Corporate Affairs Commission - Name Search And Incorporation / CBN Weakens Naira To 307/dollar For First Time (dailytrust) / UBA Machine Printed An ATM Card Within 1 Minute - Chude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.