Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,625 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring (49536 Views)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Anambra Governorship Election 2021 Results Updates From Polling Units (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
[s]
helinues:

You and lies are inseparable.

Chronic you
[/s]
Oga cry in peace
your party Apc is loosing

We dey sell handkerchief ooo

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by helinues: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Oga cry in peace
your party Apc is loosing

We dey sell handkerchief ooo

Another external victory added to the already in bag... grin cheesy

It is on record that I supported APGA on this election which you are also aware of, but anything to console the new lose which is now becoming a tradition

When would your analysis/predictions/ support going to be real deal? I doubt if you have any single victory against me on this forum..Daring things

Forget pride, follow those who sabi road
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
[s]
helinues:

It is on record that I supported APGA on this election which you are also aware of, but anything to console the new lose which is now becoming a tradition

When would your analysis/predictions/ support going to be real deal? I doubt if you have any single victory against me on this forum..Daring things

[/s]
Oga stop shifting goal post
stand with your party in sadness and happiness
Stop being a fair weather person.

my stand has always been anybody but Apc
while you're for Apc your party
Stop the lies and kiss the truth.

so APGA is no longer ipob party
Hahahahaha
renaming nonpartisan1 aka NgeneUkwenu
i go show una shege for this forum kawai

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by Ournolly: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Euba:

It's Idemili South not North
I stand corrected.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by America001: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ournolly:

I stand corrected.
Oba is Idemili South.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by Ournolly: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
America001:

Oba is Idemili South.
Do you even know what 'I stand corrected means'?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by Hallams(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
For those saying the turnout was poor, I might have to disagree with you. In my local government, Awka North, the turnout was massive. The low number of voters recorded is basically because BVAS fumbled. We should hold Inec Responsible for poor test running

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by tnerro1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
rolams:

Who be this?

No mind am, him see bubu for dream
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by sammy329(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

These results are not encouraging at all embarassed
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by gratiaeo(m): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Osun ward 7
PDP 18
APC 530
Apga 3
Ypp 340
Inec should declare APC winner immediately grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by sleekdre: 12:42am On Nov 07, 2021
gratiaeo:
Osun ward 7
PDP 18
APC 530
Apga 3
Ypp 340
Scam result, na so Ubah brothers take be 1st and 2nd.. Ndi ara!
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by lawflec(m): 4:04am On Nov 07, 2021
sleekdre:

Hahaha
Anyway
Andy uba is not ifeanyi Uba's brother
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by gratiaeo(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2021
sleekdre:

The result is from Osun ward 7. A friend of mine who was there present snapped and sent it to me grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by chumaZ(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2021
helinues:

You're in ibadam supporting apga, hellanus get Bleep off, nonsense guy
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by jcross19: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2021
gratiaeo:
Osun ward 7
PDP 18
APC 530
Apga 3
Ypp 340
what kind of weed you smoke bro.? The weed is doing you something in the brain..
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2021
sleekdre:

You no even read wetin him write
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by Nezan(m): 8:31am On Nov 07, 2021
jcross19:
what kind of weed you smoke bro.? The weed is doing you something in the brain..
Understand the prank, don't take the statement literally
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by MrOkenwa(m): 8:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Where is Maduka on these result pls. I don't want to believe that this man has been scammed.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2021
FROM RESULTS of 8 LGAs ANNOUNCED BY INEC:
APGA - 55,776
PDP -25,838
APC - 20,229. #AnambraDecides2021
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2021
from nonpartisan1 aka NgeneUkwenu polling unit

APC 500
PDP 2
Apga 0

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by gratiaeo(m): 11:59am On Nov 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
from nonpartisan1 aka NgeneUkwenu polling unit

APC 500
PDP 2
Apga 0

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by Telekinetic: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Johnnyessence:
FROM RESULTS of 8 LGAs ANNOUNCED BY INEC:
APGA - 55,776
PDP -25,838
APC - 20,229. #AnambraDecides2021
Let’s hope APC doesn’t perform last minute ‘magic’. Free & fair is not in their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by chidiglobe: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
FOOD STUFF EXPORTATION

Start Mini Foodstuffs Exportation from your homes.
Learn How to Make Money in Nigeria through Export of Foodstuff.

One myth a lot of people believe about Exportation is that it is a business for the rich as it is a bit capital intensive.
Of course exporting other materials like cars, building materials, etc are expensive but not so with exportation of foodstuff.

As funny as it may sound, it is as easy as sending goods from Lagos to Port Harcourt via a courier service.

Due to the rise in dollar, venturing into this business could be very lucrative.

All you need is the right information and you’re on your way to making LOTS OF MONEY exporting common foodstuffs, that's why we teach only serious people who are Willing to learn.

I welcome you all to these business, its my earnest desire for you to succeed and become a great Exporter .

MINI AGRO PRODUCTS AND FOODSTUFFS EXPORT, HIGHLY PROFITABLE.

I know of people racking lot of income from this business weekly, those I have trained and others who had been long into it.

This is a great business, i tell you.

HOW YOU CAN START FROM HOME.

Start Your Own Mini-Exportation Of Agro products like Melon, Dry Fish, Bitterkola, Garri etc to Over 20 Countries Including United State & UK.

Agro Products and Foodstuffs Export benefits;

-- It's simple to send out fast...

-- You can do the business from home.

-- You can start with very minimal fund...

-- It has the tendency to make you 155% return on investment...

Most importantly is....

-- it's majorly the value you add to yourself and to others.

Agro products Export offers you a means to several Ends”!

Most Agro products export business does not require you to do the processing as you can buy the process ones and export like it's bought from the processor or dealer ...

All you need do is package it.

Cocoa seed, Bitterkola and many others agro products and foodstuffs exportation has been one of the major means of Revenue to our Beloved Nation Nigeria before the oil boom.

I'm extremely sure you know this already that's why you are here.

However, its huge business.

Well, it depends on what you are looking at to achieve your financial goal of making Extra Income AND having multiple streams of revenue.

You can just end your search for how to make extra income today!

I can tell you BOLDLY that selling AGRO PRODUCTS on International Food Market is a GREAT business opportunity you need to consider.

Do you wish to be among the set of people making cool profit from these agro products....
Be TRAINED TODAY INFORMATION IS POWER.

Get the eBooks now.

We have over 8 ebooks guide that will take you through the step by step process on how to start and run a successful mini exportation business in Nigeria.

Our Course Outline Are;

1). What foodstuff business is all about.
2). Ways to get international buyers.
3). 50 foodstuff items you can export.
4). How to package and transport goods.
5). How to package it.
6). How to start small in this exportation business.
7). How to know the genuine ones.
. How to start and grow the business locally.
9). Mistakes you should avoid.
And Many more…

This business is learning how to export outside Nigeria to other Nations.

The 8 Export eBooks is just N2,000 only. Fpr more enqiury call 08056459057 email chidimail24@gmail.com WhatsApp 08168315703
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by sammy329(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
This thread is very dry undecided undecided
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by IamR: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Telekinetic:

Let’s hope APC doesn’t perform last minute ‘magic’. Free & fair is not in their dictionary.
They can't do anything. The gap is too wide.

Congratulations, Prof Soludo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by kelsidengkucio(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
1. AGUATA - APGA
2. AYAMELUM - APGA
3. ANAMBRA EAST- APGA
4. ANAMBRA EAST - APGA
5. ANAOCHA - APGA
6. AWKA NORTH - APGA
7. AWKA SOUTH- APGA
8. DUNUKOFIA - APGA
9. EKWUSIGO - APGA
10. IDEMILI NORTH - APGA
11. IDEMILI SOUTH -
12. IHIALA - APGA
13. NJIKOKA -APGA
14. NNEWI NORTH -YPP
15. NNEWI SOUTH- APGA
16. OGBARU
17. ONITSHA NORTH - APGA
18. ONITSHA SOUTH - APGA
19. ORUMBA NORTH APGA
20. ORUMBA SOUTH- APGA
21. OYI - APGA

Its 18/21 for APGA so far with YPP getting one local government Ogbaru and Idemili South local government areas yet to be declared.
God has done it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring by garfield1: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
kelsidengkucio:
1. AGUATA - APGA
2. AYAMELUM - APGA
3. ANAMBRA EAST- APGA
4. ANAMBRA EAST - APGA
5. ANAOCHA - APGA
6. AWKA NORTH - APGA
7. AWKA SOUTH- APGA
8. DUNUKOFIA - APGA
9. EKWUSIGO - APGA
10. IDEMILI NORTH - APGA
11. IDEMILI SOUTH -
12. IHIALA - APGA
13. NJIKOKA -APGA
14. NNEWI NORTH -YPP
15. NNEWI SOUTH- APGA
16. OGBARU
17. ONITSHA NORTH - APGA
18. ONITSHA SOUTH - APGA
19. ORUMBA NORTH APGA
20. ORUMBA SOUTH- APGA
21. OYI - APGA

Its 18/21 for APGA so far with YPP getting one local government Ogbaru and Idemili South local government areas yet to be declared.
God has done it.

Idemili south just declared for apga...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

EFCC Intercepts ₦‎32.4 Million Meant For Vote-Buying In Lagos (Photo) / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / Crack In APC Widens: Buhari, Tinubu Disagree On Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.