Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! (3449 Views)

Breaking News!!! See The State With The Longest Coastlines With The Oceans!!! / Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! / See The 10 Largest Tribes In Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by GreatBoss: 2:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Niger Delta is owned by atleast 30 tribes.
The Ijaws control this Region.
Times without number different groups have cried out that Ijaw Marginalize and lord it over all Niger Delta groups.

Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land and Ijaws are now tired of playing big brother roles to the Niger Delta groups hence the issue of Ijaw Republic for only Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other and are not scattered by God.

The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world including Israel and Rwanda.
Ethnicity Ijaw 100 percent.

These are the 10 largest tribes in the Niger Delta

1.Ijaw
2.Ibibio
3.Urhobo
4.Bini
5.Annang
6.Esan
7.Afenmai
8.Ogoni
9.Ikwerre
10.Efik

Only Cross River State have over 15 tribes.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 2:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
GreatBoss:
Times without number different groups have cried out that Ijaw Marginalize and lord it over all Niger Delta groups.

Where Ijaw occupy in the Niger Delta is as big as Igbo land and Ijaws are now tired of playing big brother roles to the Niger Delta groups hence the issue of Ijaw Republic for only Ijaws unjustly balkanized into Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States when all Ijaw areas are fully together and share perfect boundaries with each other and are not scattered by God.

The Ijaw Republic is bigger than the 51 smallest countries in the world including Israel and Rwanda.

1.Ijaw
2.Ibibio
3.Urhobo
4.Bini
5.Annang
6.Esan
7.Afenmai
8.Ogoni
9.Ikwerre
10.Efik

Very correct.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Viscuz: 2:55pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ijaw can never I repeat can never ever break from Nigeria without Joining alliance with either Biafra , oduduwa or Arewa so they can keep making noise about Ijaw Nation/Republic

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:
Ijaw can never I repeat can never ever break from Nigeria without Joining alliance with either Biafra , oduduwa or Arewa so they can keep making noise about Ijaw Nation/Republic

But if Ijaw stop all pipelines as we are planning so Nigeria ends
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

Continue to convince yourself with lies and frustrations.
Ijaw Republic gives them frustrations.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Viscuz: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2022
666Advocate:

But if Ijaw stop all pipelines as we are planning so Nigeria ends

Until that time . But for now keep making noise it will even come a time when your Ijaw leaders will turn against you and follow Ghana must go bag . The shettima Tinubu picked As VP have you heard his leaked phone conversation about your Ijaw oil ? Una eyes go clear grin

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Viscuz: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2022
666Advocate:

Continue to convince yourself with lies and frustrations.
Ijaw Republic gives them frustrations.

You go desmontunde soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

You go desmontunde soon grin

Dumb soul
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

Until that time . But for now keep making noise it will even come a time when your Ijaw leaders will turn against you and follow Ghana must go bag . The shettima Tinubu picked As VP have you heard his leaked phone conversation about your Ijaw oil ? Una eyes go clear grin

We already have Ijaw Republic suit in Abuja high court we have taken the Ijaw Republic documents to the UN
So that before we attack the world will agree that we did the peaceful part first.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Viscuz: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
666Advocate:

Dumb soul

Thank you . You go soon know say Ijaw Republic na noise when the people starting it leaves you behind for cash grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Viscuz: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
666Advocate:

We already have Ijaw Republic suit in Abuja high court we have taken the Ijaw Republic documents to the UN
So that before we attack the world will agree that we did the peaceful part first.

And who is in charge of the Abuja hight court?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

And who is in charge of the Abuja hight court?
Go find out.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by YemyTemmy: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
GreatBoss:

1.Ijaw
2.Ibibio
3.Urhobo
4.Bini
5.Annang
6.Esan
7.Afenmai
8.Ogoni
9.Ikwerre
10.Efik

What of apoi ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

Thank you . You go soon know say Ijaw Republic na noise when the people starting it leaves you behind for cash grin

Ditari have taught all Ijaws that its not right for Ijaws to be bribed with their own money.
He has so brainwashed thousands of Ijaws.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by DMerciful(m): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
Imo is Niger Delta, Anioma is Niger Delta,
Igbo parts of Rivers are Niger Deltans
GreatBoss:

1.Ijaw
2.Ibibio
3.Urhobo
4.Bini
5.Annang
6.Esan
7.Afenmai
8.Ogoni
9.Ikwerre
10.Efik

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
YemyTemmy:

What of apoi ?

Go find out.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:

So wetin come happen
The Niger Delta we know is South South

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ijaws of Ondo come with Ijaw Republic too.

All Ijaws are fully together.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by DMerciful(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2022
If Ijaw wants to be alone, let them be. Why do we cling to people who do not want us? The ijaws and almost every nationalities in Nigeria were on their own for thousands of years before the British came so how can the British experiment of a couple of hundred years determine people who have existed for thousands of years?
Viscuz:

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
If Ijaw wants to be alone, let them be. Why do we cling to people who do not want us? The ijaws and almost every nationalities in Nigeria were on their own for thousands of years before the British came so how can the British experiment of a couple of hundred years determine people who have existed for thousands of years?

Exactly.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by DMerciful(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
There are still Igbos in South south. I am Igbo from Delta state
666Advocate:

So wetin come happen
The Niger Delta we know is South South

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
There are still Igbos in South south. I am Igbo from Delta state

Igbo is not the name of a tribe in South South
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Viscuz: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:

I’m telling you the reality on ground I’m not here to fight or argue with you . If you don’t form an alliance with the aforementioned groups then forget it. You can go and protest in Abuja then I will be hear for you to come tell me the outcome grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

I’m telling you the reality on ground I’m not here to fight or argue with you . If you don’t form an alliance with the aforementioned groups then forget it. You can go and protest in Abuja then I will be hear for you to come tell me the outcome grin

We Ijaws believe in actions and not coward protests like Yoruba and Igbo do.

We are arranging on the stopping of all pipelines.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by Viscuz: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
666Advocate:

We Ijaws believe in actions and not coward protests like Yoruba and Igbo do.

We are arranging on the stopping of all pipelines.

Okay I hear you o. When u stop am let me know

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Viscuz:

Okay I hear you o. When u stop am let me know

U Neva know
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by DMerciful(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Is Ika the name of a tribe? What about the people from Aniocha? We're Igbos!
666Advocate:

Igbo is not the name of a tribe in South South

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by DMerciful(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
The reality on ground is mentality! If a Yoruba man doesn't wanna be with me, why should i fight to be with him?

We cannot progress if we force people who do not like us to be with us. Can two walk unless they agree?
Viscuz:

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by LilPeezy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Lol do they speak Ibo language or their own language? Cos all dis people u guys are claiming speak their own language that doesn't even sound like Igbo. Just cos they bear Igbo names that makes them Igbo abi....Yoruba for dey mek noise on top Itsekiri people since Itsekiri people dey answer Yoruba names with different language.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by DMerciful(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2022
Even Ebonyi speak their own language different from Anambra too but they're still Igbo. Haven't you heard Okowa say he is Igbo? What about Amaechi? I myself, I'm Ika and I'm Igbo
LilPeezy:
Lol do they speak Ibo language or their own language? Cos all dis people u guys are claiming speak their own language that doesn't even sound like Igbo. Just cos they bear Igbo names that makes them Igbo abi....Yoruba for dey mek noise on top Itsekiri people since Itsekiri people dey answer Yoruba names with different language.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by LilPeezy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2022
DMerciful:
Even Ebonyi speak their own language different from Anambra too but they're still Igbo. Haven't you heard Okowa say he is Igbo? What about Amaechi? I myself, I'm Ika and I'm Igbo
Oga when the east speaks they understand themselves....Forget all those talk....Igbo man will never understand the language of this people u r claiming to be Igbo...U can never understand Okowa language as an Igbo.....Forget those em talk of being an Igbo man, all for d politics.
Re: Breaking News!!! See The Niger Delta 10 Largest Tribes!!! by 666Advocate: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2022
LilPeezy:
Oga when the east speaks they understand themselves....Forget all those talk....Igbo man will never understand the language of this people u r claiming to be Igbo...U can never understand Okowa language as an Igbo.....Forget those em talk of being an Igbo man, all for d politics.

They can not even understand Abakaliki language.
They only use central dialect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Pity Southerners !their Trouble Just Beginning / Government Officials Get Salary Increase! / How We Were Mercilessly Raped By Soldiers – Tarkwa Bay Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.