Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Something Very Wicked Is Happening In Nigeria And People Are Not Aware - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Something Very Wicked Is Happening In Nigeria And People Are Not Aware (352 Views)

Help! I'm Too Nice And People Are Taking Advantage Of My Niceness. / People Are Very Wicked In This Life / People Are Very Wicked In This World See What A Housemaid Did To Her Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Very Wicked Is Happening In Nigeria And People Are Not Aware by Naijaopenplaza: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2021
Ritualists are using online fake employment interviews to lure young men and women and eventually kill them. Young ladies are also lured by fake online friends and eventually raped while many of them get killed with no trace of the killers.
Even offline, many young girls are dissapearing without people knowing they have been killed.
To help in fetching these Rapists, criminals and ritualists, a platform called SafetyME has been launched.
Every Nigerian should bookmark this platform and register, anytime you are going on a visit to either a stranger, a strange job interview, a strange meeting, strange get-together or a hotel to see a stranger or someone you don't know too well, simply upload details of the person (s) on http://safetyme.ng/

Nobody else will see the details you have uploaded, should anything goes wrong, the details of the person or people you went to meet will be revealed. Every detail you upload will automatically delete after 3 days, nobody can delete it. Once you register, you will be given a WhatsApp number, if anything happens during the visit, just type 'Alert' and send.
I am in support of this platform because I don't want more innocent people to be killed and I want these evil elements to be exposed.
This is why I am sharing this post to you. Let us save ourselves and others by sharing to at least 50 of our contacts.
I have registered on the platform and I know if everyone registers, these ritualists and Rapists will be caught and others like them will stop for fear of being caught.
I have done my part by sharing to you.
Please do the same especially to friends in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Kaduna, Cross Rivers, Ondo, Kogi, etc.
I want you to stay alive that is why I am sending to you, do the same to 50 of your contacts.
Let's unite and protect each other.
Bookmark and store http://safetyme.ng/ on your phone because we all need it.
Encourage everyone around you to have it especially women.
Re: Something Very Wicked Is Happening In Nigeria And People Are Not Aware by XXXXTENTACION: 6:27am On Nov 06, 2021
Unemployment and poverty are the things fueling crime let us tell ourselves the truth... Provide more jobs for the people and eliminate poverty and you see crime rates gradually reduce... undecided
Re: Something Very Wicked Is Happening In Nigeria And People Are Not Aware by SportsHD: 6:32am On Nov 06, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Unemployment and poverty are the things fueling crime let us tell ourselves the truth... Provide more jobs for the people and eliminate poverty and you see crime rates gradually reduce... undecided
Provide all the jobs in the world, all the money in the world, crime still won't stop.
Just do your bid.
Re: Something Very Wicked Is Happening In Nigeria And People Are Not Aware by Flexherbal(m): 6:40am On Nov 06, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

An idle mind is the devil's workshop.
Re: Something Very Wicked Is Happening In Nigeria And People Are Not Aware by XXXXTENTACION: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2021
SportsHD:

Provide all the jobs in the world, all the money in the world, crime still won't stop.
Just do your bid.
You can't end crime but you can reduce the rate at which it occurs... By providing jobs you get to reduce the crime rate...

(1) (Reply)

Get Palmpay Terminal For 15k / What Will Happen In Africa If Russia Go Nuclear / Satisfactory Graphics Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.