Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three (20862 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by freshvine(f): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
What do you expect when you cheer and egg on criminals in your land? They find their foothold & become lords in the land, deciding who lives or dies.
When you sowed lawlessness you reap calamity, sow wind and reap whirlwind.

If it is IPOB killing their people may God Almighty bless you real good for this your post I quoted but if not you and your generation will be killed by this set of killers.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by matm: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Criminality at a stage knows no father,mother or siblings.Thats why it should not be supported by anyone.If ur son or sibling is into criminality and ur supporting him,along d line,he will turn against u for no reason.devil and all his activities are evil.Dts why he is devil or Satan.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by dfrost: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Oh no.... Aufbauh sounds like an Islamic name to cavemen who sit at home on week days.

Have you heard of Aufbau principle before? You and your kind should stop exposing your ignorance on my moniker.

grin cheesy the moniker may not be inclined towards the science line. cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by realstars: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Killings has become cronical happenings in nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Elock1: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2021
angry na if e reach
xxxtedyxxx:
The price of life in this country is 1 Naira.

God keep us safe this ember month.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Oh no.... Aufbauh sounds like an Islamic name to cavemen who sit at home on week days.

Have you heard of Aufbau principle before? You and your kind should stop exposing your ignorance on my moniker.
In chemistry, I Think electronic configuration or something...aufbauh's, hound's and n-l principles

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by CallmeGideon: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Bomaye7:
says someone who's state have been on fire since 10 years ago. Am sure some of your brothers did that
Do you expect that stupid Muslim boy to have sense? Tell me the person that will be hitting his head on the floor every 2 hours and still have sense. His brain has left him due to constant hitting on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by azikiweironsi(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Davash222:

Shut up, Abdul!

You should shut up and get sense. The land is bleeding and you are here telling people to shut up. If it were your relations that were gunned down in cold blood would you continue to applaud the criminals ?
Ndi Ara

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Sluvist(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2021
When top criminals get full cover of their tribe from punishment, the level of crimes keep on getting high. Where they feels comfortable is where the crime instinct show out in full.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Sholaco: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2021
dollynnn:
For how long will innocent souls be wasted in Nigeria?
stop that crap..that is biafra and not Nigeria. Okay? Those one derived pleasure in killing their own brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by sigiyaya112: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
The price of life in this country is 1 Naira.

God keep us safe this ember month.
U sure say e reach 1 Naira
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by farm2008: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Yes it happen the gunmen ask them while they did not observe the sit at home. Is that how we are going to leave under the Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2021
GeneralPula:
Dem sha wan finish indigenous piggzzz before Biafra gets ready..
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Forgive Davash222. ...

Flat heads have little space in the skull for brains to occupy.

Some are just impossible to educate, no matter how hard you try.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by ezechi24(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:

Aufbau is a German word meaning 'Build-up'. Have you heard of Aufbau principle before? You and your kind should stop exposing your ignorance on my moniker.

Oga abeg shut up...that name is as terrible as your reasoning .

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by BlackPantherxXx: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Myd44 lalaiclala Se

Rule 2

IsaAbubakar. We have a truce. You're breaking it.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by virginchaser(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2021
A friend invited me to his mother in law's burial in Imo. I couldn't tell him i don't travel to such area. No enough police coverage, untrained armed men on the loose without or little regards for human lives.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Edusouls(m): 8:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Ipob don dey frustrated make dem go rest, silently igbos have rejected them..

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Psalmistproject: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2021
This further justifies why we don't need police in the East. They will kill you, and sadly the police don't care, they will kill police and then police will kill you instead. If you don't want to get involved at all, police stray bullet will kill you.

Then if you are very careful police must harass and extort you on the road.

Is this what we agreed?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:37am On Nov 06, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

IsaAbubakar. We have a truce. You're breaking it.
not when you're attacking my people.

Btw my name is AchalugoNwa a beautiful Igbo lady

Do you want to have sex with me
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Bigpapi: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
What do you expect when you cheer and egg on criminals in your land? They find their foothold & become lords in the land, deciding who lives or dies.

Face ur barren north, e no concern u
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by B2Bmen: 8:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
they will soon be fish out that is not the mold of operation of unknown gun men, these are the hand work of the enemy trying to take advantage of the security situation on ground, we know the people who kill in this manner they are the main terrorist from the north hand go touch them soon, because east go too hot for them. Don't rejoice yet

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Haakeem(m): 8:42am On Nov 06, 2021
dollynnn:
For how long will innocent souls be wasted in Nigeria?
Till when ur type vote for the right person..........abeg make i look for trouble smallgrin
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by BlackPantherxXx: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
not when you're attacking my people.

Btw my name is AchalugoNwa a beautiful Igbo lady

Do you want to have sex with me

Lol you're a hairy chestbeater.

If you're not a hypocrite...you should caution your own people.

Don't tell me you're also Davash shocked

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 06, 2021
danot1030:
IPOB drinking poising hoping its enemies dies, IPOB killing their igbos brothers hoping Buhari and the Fulani herdsmen goes to grave is the highest order of stupidity.

Some brainless IPOB e-warriors should soon come here to tell us that the police and the DSS did this.
You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Lovenorth: 8:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Imo is a peaceful state the law abiding Ipob terrorists are harmless they don't kill that's why Igbo love them so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by sammirano2: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2021
These people are most daft in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by emonis88: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Fulani gunmen, did this, now we know the propaganda going on, someone just come somewhere shoot at random n kill people, u call them UGM, thank God for the video that exposed some UGM to show that they were Fulani.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Terrier99: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2021
virginchaser:
A friend invited me to his mother in law's burial in Imo. I couldn't tell him i don't travel to such area. No enough police coverage, untrained armed men on the loose without or little regards for human lives.

Don't waste your life going there. Many of the fools supporting ipob are staying back in Lagos this December. They have said they are not travelling to the East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Lol you're a hairy chestbeater.

If you're not a hypocrite...you should caution your own people.

Don't tell me you're also Davash shocked
ok sir

don't talk to a lady like that or I'll transfer your case to the gbegile boys
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by obailala(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

You are a fool
how exactly is he a fool? Isnt that what's been playing out for a while now? Cutting your nose to spite your face. Does the truth embarass you?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Waripamowei Dudafa's Home (Ex-presidential Aide’s) / EFCC Declares Adewale Jayeoba Wanted For Alleged Case Of Investment Scam / 3-Year-Old Girl, Lydia Azatyom, Declared Missing In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.