Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three (20876 Views)

Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Two Wedding Guests Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Vehicle In Abuja (Photos) / Gunmen Open Fire On Travellers Around Kaduna Train Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by obailala(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

You too is a fool. I don't argue with people who lacks basic psychological abilities.
Wonders shall never end! A person who from his utterances already sounds like he's mentally challenged, is talking of basic psychological abilities?..... Oga there's only one fool in this entire conversation, and he's the one who cant accept the bitter truth but rather goes around insulting people without passing any point.

Insulting people without making any point at the end, only a concrete idiot would think that that makes him smart.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by danot1030: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2021
freshvine:

If you don't live in the south east Amadioha will destroy your bloodlin grin

You think everyone is a coward like you brainless IPOBians to make me lie about my resident?

See this osu that is still living in her parents house with three fatherless children since no Igbo man will ask for her hands in marriage. Last last na Lagos, Abuja or Porthacourt you go end to do runs.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by don89(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
This is what you get when you cheer criminals in the name of unknown gunmen, it will get to all those cheering and hailing them and their families one by one, after killing security agents, they will face their supporters . What you wish for others is what you get, keep clapping for saint unknown gunmen, senseless people, drinking poison hoping your enemy will die.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Omodua(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
What do you expect when you cheer and egg on criminals in your land? They find their foothold & become lords in the land, deciding who lives or dies.
When you sowed lawlessness you reap calamity, sow wind and reap whirlwind.
You this kid,what do you know. Commenting on every thread without making sense. It's the handiwork of DSS in cahoots with Fulani herdsmen who don't want peace in Alaigbo. Take it or leave it!
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
obailala:
Wonders shall never end! A person who from his utterances already sounds like he's mentally challenged, is talking of basic psychological abilities?..... Oga there's only one fool in this entire conversation, and he's the one who cant accept the bitter truth but rather goes around insulting people without passing any point.

Insulting people without making any point at the end, only a concrete idiot would think that that makes him smart.

I don't mince words. If you a fool, I tell you right to your face. Only an idiot will pretend not to know what is happening in Nigeria. You are definitely one.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Abujason: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Aufbauh:
What do you expect when you cheer and egg on criminals in your land? They find their foothold & become lords in the land, deciding who lives or dies.
When you sowed lawlessness you reap calamity, sow wind and reap whirlwind.
Handiwork of federal agents and Northern terrorists. No sane Igbo goes about shooting fellow Igbos who he does not have any issues with. We are Christians not Mmooslims. And for you whose homeland is ravaged by daily violence to be on Nairaland lecturing others shows your high level of “iberiberism”.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by obailala(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

I don't mince words. If you a fool, I tell you right to your face. Only an idiot will pretend not to know what is happening in Nigeria. You are definitely one.
Only an idiot sees white and calls it black over some stupid sentimental reasons.

When this senselessness began, hardened/condemned criminals were broken out of a federal prison by a group of miscreants. While sensible people lamented the unfortunate event and warned of the dangers, fools like yourself cheered the actions of UGM and even urged them to do more cos you believed they were hurting buhari. Some of you, even your leader himself, gave the most stupid and senseless justifications for that action by claiming "no easterner should be in prison if northerners are pardoning theirs".

Sensible folk who condemned those events and warned it would escalate into an uncontrollable fireball were attacked with insults by a mob of online idiots like yourself; you called us hausa slave, efulefu, sabo etc. Now the chickens have come home to roost, instead of hiding your faces in shame, you're still here living in moronic denial and still insulting everyone.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by valoky22(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
[quote almajiri! author=Aufbauh post=107370169]What do you expect when you cheer and egg on criminals in your land? They find their foothold & become lords in the land, deciding who lives or dies.
When you sowed lawlessness you reap calamity, sow wind and reap whirlwind.[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by CrazyGranddad(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Is usual, very ignorant Nigerians will come and moan IPOB on this thread.

Count them. People whose brain is resting on the floor besides them.

Crime happens everywhere, but these weed takers know only one ideas borne out of hate and weed
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
obailala:
Only an idiot sees white and calls it black over some stupid sentimental reasons.

When this senselessness began, hardened/condemned criminals were broken out of a federal prison by a group of miscreants. While sensible people lamented the unfortunate event and warned of the dangers, fools like yourself cheered the actions of UGM and even urged them to do more cos you believed they were hurting buhari. Some of you, even your leader himself, gave the most stupid and senseless justifications for that action by claiming "no easterner should be in prison if northerners are pardoning theirs".

Sensible folk who condemned those events and warned it would escalate into an uncontrollable fireball were attacked with insults by a mob of online idiots like yourself; you called us hausa slave, efulefu, sabo etc. Now the chickens have come home to roost, instead of hiding your faces in shame, you're still here living in moronic denial and still insulting everyone.
A fool is a fool simple. If you like write epistle from now till tomorrow.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by obailala(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

A fool is a fool simple. If you like write epistle from now till tomorrow.
Like I said before, the fool here is very obvious.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
obailala:
Like I said before, the fool here is very obvious.
Like I keep saying, people without common sense are called fools. People who reason from the anus.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Str8talk21: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
This is the handiwork of murderous and ravishing killer Fulani herdsmen who have been given cover and protection by this jihadist govt of President Muhammed Buhari to operate as Boko Haram in the North East, Bandits in the North East, Killer Fulani herdsmen in the North Central, Unknown Gun men in the South-east, kidnappers in the South-south and both killer Fulani herdsmen/Kidnappers in the Southwest region of Nigeria.

Certainly, they will be exposed, disgraced & destroyed by the finger fire of God.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by obailala(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
NetValueFX:

Like I keep saying, people without common sense are called fools. People who reason from the anus.
Yeah just like yourself.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Faithdamy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Make money while having fun on the FRESHREPORTERS, No referral need just commenting, posting , sharing of sponsored ads and get paid.

FRESHREPORTERS is a unique platform which allows it’s members get paid while been on the site by generating revenue from advertising company.

You can can create your own account today and start making money with this platform immediately.

To find out more about this platform earning site or get registered

Click here to get started https://freshreporters.com/make-money

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Ccss: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
JEsus
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by princewarri1985: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/gunmen-open-fire-in-imo-community-kill-three-video/
WHEN IJAW MILITANT AND I MEAN TOMPOLO AND HIS BOYS WERE FIGHTING FOR RESOURCE CONTROL, THE DID IT BY ENGAGING THE NIGERIA MILITARY IN FIERCE GUN BATTLE, AND THEY DIN'T GO ABOUT KILLING AND KIDNAPPING INNOCENT CITIZENS AND BURNING POLICE STATIONS IN WARRI HERE UNTIL LATE YAR RA DUA GRANTED THEM ARMNESTY, BUT MY IBO BROTHERS KEEP DOING THE OPPOSITE IN THE EAST EVEN THOUGH AM SIDING WITH THEM AND ALSO WANT THE GOVT TO GRANT THEM BIAFRA BECAUSE EVERYBODY DON TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY, BUT THEIR APPROACH IS WRONG

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Ebi2233: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
princewarri1985:
WHEN IJAW MILITANT AND I MEAN TOMPOLO AND HIS BOYS WERE FIGHTING FOR RESOURCE CONTROL, THE DID IT BY ENGAGING THE NIGERIA MILITARY IN FIERCE GUN BATTLE, AND THEY DIN'T GO ABOUT KILLING AND KIDNAPPING INNOCENT CITIZENS AND BURNING POLICE STATIONS IN WARRI HERE UNTIL LATE YAR RA DUA GRANTED THEM ARMNESTY, BUT MY IBO BROTHERS KEEP DOING THE OPPOSITE IN THE EAST EVEN THOUGH AM SIDING WITH THEM AND ALSO WANT THE GOVT TO GRANT THEM BIAFRA BECAUSE EVERYBODY DON TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY, BUT THEIR APPROACH IS WRONG

And many Ibo want to compare their coward shoulders to Ijaw.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Highestbidder1: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
That my village no body was shot dead and it's not any ESN... [color=#990000][/color]
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/gunmen-open-fire-in-imo-community-kill-three-video/
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by sharpsecret: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
danot1030:
IPOB drinking poising hoping its enemies dies, IPOB killing their igbos brothers hoping Buhari and the Fulani herdsmen goes to grave is the highest order of stupidity.

Some brainless IPOB e-warriors should soon come here to tell us that the police and the DSS did this.
you are a fool....this is either Fulani herdsmen or dss.....that is why they militarized Anambra so they can kill innocent citizens and tag it ipob....saying ipob killed them for coming out to vote..thank God ipob saw the handwriting on the wall
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Breastfeed: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
The insecurity state of this country is really alarming
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
For how long? When will this end??
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by chucklesclothin(m): 1:12am On Nov 07, 2021
That my village oh embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Ofolete: 5:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Igbos don't kill people rather her enemies do in order to spoil her name.
Re: Gunmen Open Fire In Imo Community, Kill Three by Farid24224(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bigpapi:

Go and live in your northern state and gerat of BIAFRA land beggers

I stay at Kano, and I must say am much more safer than you that is constantly looking around his shoulder....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Police Arrest Nigerian For Peddling Heroin / Nigerian Woman Arrested For Trafficking Of Maids (Photo) / Emir Of Kano Deserves No Credit: The Father Of Ese, Mr. Charles Oruru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.