Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (37465 Views)

Early Pictures From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi / Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by EmperorTolson: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Same old people

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Sleekfingers: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2021
meolaniyi:
The youths refused to come out

And dem no have any right to abuse the next governor.....since dem no wan vote......anyway , wetin concern me

6 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Na only old people full there... This election no go even count dey wan just waste this people time.. Dem don already choose governor if him no win for votes he go win for court

4 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by iamtardey: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2021
next any election the best I can do for Nigeria is not vote... take it or shift
Aonkuuse:
You sit at home and allow few persons to choose for you.

3 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Kaykaydavid1919: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2021
If u people like come out if u people like don't come out. Animal people in government will surely rig d election. Let plan towards 2023. And let us make sure dat we kick d evil APShit Animal wicked party out d way we mistakenly kicked PDP out. APC party re very good n smart in rigging. Av worked with them b4 and I will never work with them again. No Agenda all their Agendas is full of evil.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Broveens42(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2021
SonofDevil:
the youths re basking on the euphoria of a comic relief called sit at home.

Lol. You mean the youths have realized that the old people failed them and will continue to fail them?

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by MrHyde: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Youths won't come out to vote, they only complain on social media and expect a messiah, the reason the political class can get away with corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Jones4190(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Dear men, may you not need help from a woman that insists on sleeping with you first.

2 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Cassandrax: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2021
Brown roof won't let Anambra people do their election in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Maj196(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2021
I thought there's no erection supposedly?

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by ThatFairGuy: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Abalado:
If APC try rubbish like that of imo state here ,them go hear wen

1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Stanchem029: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2021
maduxs:
This is old. Pictures
Please update us with the current pix.

3 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Broveens42(m): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2021
MrHyde:
Youths won't come out to vote, they only complain on social media and expect a messiah, the reason the political class can get away with corruption.

Lol. Which of the messiah's? From pdp , APC or apga?
Until you break that circle of constitution which emboldens the elites to do anything they like and get away with it, then your vote is a waste of time.
Section 6, sub section 6c of nija constitution will open your eyes to this scam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Reptyle(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Aonkuuse:
You sit at home and allow few persons to choose for you.

You can imagine! Just look at these pictures...hardly any young person in sight. We leave the future to the old folks and expect there to be any change. All we know how to do is to wail and weep on social media. Throwing puerile tantrums when things don't go our way like the spoilt brats that we are. Come out and vote now where it matters, whosai!!!

Tomorrow, we will be back on social media criticizing a process we chose not to be a part of. We will be singing the blues about rigging and telling stories that touch the heart about how our future is threatened. Sometimes I feel like we are stuck in an alternate reality somewhere far from here. Feels like we are so detached from the reality that stares us in the face.

Such a big shame!

5 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2021
Flier:
This picture is an embarrassment to Ipob.
I just hope APC don’t win,otherwise Easterners will fry any ipob member they see in the street

Leave them... They should pray hard that Mr. Uba doesn't get declared winner!.

That state don cast be that!!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by modsfucker: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2021
Abalado:
If APC try rubbish like that of imo state here ,them go hear wen

Your strength no reach to do anything about Imo State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by johnmartus(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2021
Are you surprised that this online miscreants not staying in their region but lagos.
Cyberterror:
I see only old people. Where are Anambara youths? Have they all fled to the safety of Lagos and Abuja crying "No election, Biafra or death"

2 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Angelfrost(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Reptyle:

You can imagine! Just look at these pictures...hardly any young person in sight. We leave the future to the old folks and expect there to be any change. All we know how to do is to wail and weep on social media. Throwing puerile tantrums when things don't go our way like the spoilt brats that we are. Come out and vote now where it matters, whosai!!!

Tomorrow, we will be back on social media criticizing a process we chose not to be a part of. We will be singing the blues about rigging and telling stories that touch the heart about how our future is threatened. Sometimes I feel like we are stuck in an alternate reality somewhere far from here. Feels like we are so detached from the reality that stares us in the face.

Such a big shame!

Leave them...

They think they will have Biafra handed to them by sitting at home and frustrating electoral process.

They believe if they turn their region upside down, it will bring about secession.

The obtuseness of these so called educated youths is mind boggling!

2 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by ultimateprof: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2021
APC go soon win.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by OmoManU: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Cyberterror:
I see only old people. Where are Anambara youths? Have they all fled to the safety of Lagos and Abuja crying "No election, Biafra or death"
This is simply the reason why the established politicians will always continue to dominate because they know the youths aren't ready. Old women, artisans, market women participates more in politics and elections and thereby have more electoral values than the so-called posh youths that will only be on social media shouting and wailing without effects.
We are just not ready in this country i swear

2 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Dreambeat: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2021
These are paid elderly voters. The youths know better, they are more informed of the happenings in the present day Nigeria. They know what they want, Nigeria as it is is not what they want. More importantly they know the election is not going to make a positive change until the fundamental issues are addressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by ma373733(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Flier:
This picture is an embarrassment to Ipob.
I just hope APC don’t win,otherwise Easterners will fry any ipob member they see in the street

If APC wins it's still Igbo
Grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by ogwumgbe: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Voter apathy.

All thanks to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the best to have ever happened to the Igbo race cool

What do you have to show for the elections that have been taken place since 1999? You are among the reason these thieves keep taking people for a ride, just go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Broveens42(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2021
Reptyle:

Such a big shame!

I'm very happy with the youths. I must confess, they have clearly lost interest in the amalgamated region and shenanigans of politicians at all levels. I would be more disappointed if they trooped out and received 2k as usual for any candidate of their choice. That's a warning sign.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Skillsnigeria: 10:24am On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Broveens42(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Dreambeat:
These are paid elderly voters. The youths know better, they are more informed of the happenings in the present day Nigeria. They know what they want, Nigeria as it is is not what they want. More importantly they know the election is not going to make a positive change until the fundamental issues are addressed

Exactly bro. This is a summary of how our parents failed to marshal out a prosperous path for a better federation..
I'm so proud of the youth

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by ogwumgbe: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2021
OmoManU:

This is simply the reason why the established politicians will always continue to dominate because they know the youths aren't ready. Old women, artisans, market women participates more in politics and elections and thereby have more electoral values than the so-called posh youths that will only be on social media shouting and wailing without effects.
We are just not ready in this country i swear

the youths are wise, they know that politics is avenue for politicians to enrich themselves, therefore no need to come and risk their lives participating in something that will never yield any result for them. As rich as Nigeria is in resources, especially crude oil, they supposed to be competing with at least UAE in development, but what's happening? Anyone that supports voting in this zoo deserved to be skinned and burnt alive
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by haffaze777(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Anambra youth should come out and vote others all dis old people can easily be manipulate
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by jmoore(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Voter apathy.

All thanks to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the best to have ever happened to the Igbo race cool

Voter apathy has no outcome. Even 100 votes is enough to declare a winner.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Fulani sent to destroy Igboland.

5 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by phorget(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2021
There's no need for any election, let them just hand it over to their apc candidate already that won't still make any difference. It's not a must that we vote please, the ones we've been voting hasn't amount to nothing so if we choose to sit at home it's still our choice.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by ogwumgbe: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2021
Reptyle:

Such a big shame!

The youths are not interested in your fraudulent elections in the zoo. All the votings that have been happening since 1999,what do you have to show for it? just go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by fredoooooo: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Don't go out and vote , do what's good for you .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / Abacha Lost His Life To Filipino Doctors Not Indian Prostitutes – Gen. Ovadje / Air Force Corporal Slaps CSP Thrice At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.