Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election (37496 Views)

Early Pictures From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi / Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Early Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by yahmohy27: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2021
tunjilee003:
no erection....
Cos dilector no give order

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by CallmeGideon: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2021
MrHyde:
Youths won't come out to vote, they only complain on social media and expect a messiah, the reason the political class can get away with corruption.
People voted in Imo State yet it never counted, they voted in Bayelsa State yet never counted. Like someone said up there, they have already chose the person they want to be governor, if he doesn't win by vote, he will win in the court. They have already positioned everything to make that possible by all means. Your vote will not count and it will never make any difference from what they want.

I guess you have been voting in your State, has politicians from your State not get away with corruption? How many of them has been held accountable? They all know what they doing. If you like kill yourself in the name voting, they will pronounce their own winner and nothing will happen.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by CallmeGideon: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2021
johnmartus:
Are you surprised that this online miscreants not staying in their region but lagos.
Is Lagos your State? Are you in your own State? Lagos is a Nigerian State and every Nigerian has the right to stay there and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You can only wail here on nairaland and it ends here. Go to Lagos and do anyhow to any Igbo man make you see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by bigcasava1(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Mystic216:
Na only old people full Anambra?
yes because in southeast is only the old people and disabled needs the govt for support. The able and young are doing well so fuvk the election.

2 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by AvalonSpace(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2021
No erection for youths, only old women. Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by CallmeGideon: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2021
MrHyde:

You can start by picking the best from the 18 gubernatorial aspirants based on their previous achievements or better still support a youth who would clearly do better, rather than have a defeatist mentality and do nothing.
Youth that will do better? grin grin laughable. Youths like yeye hello of Kogi State or Desmond Elliot? Akiko Mike Ejeagha grin grin grin Oga rest.

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by PENNYSWAP: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Flier:
This picture is an embarrassment to Ipob.
I just hope APC don’t win,otherwise Easterners will fry any ipob member they see in the street

IPOB is the most stupid organization on earth , you don’t win a war by destroying home ....

Telling people not to vote , how stupid , I wish APC will rig and win

3 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by OlawaleBammie: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Voter apathy.

All thanks to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the best to have ever happened to the Igbo race cool
i tot election wont hold
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Cyberterror:
I see only old people. Where are Anambara youths? Have they all fled to the safety of Lagos and Abuja crying "No election, Biafra or death"
These are their parents, they’re shielding their children from the evil of your ancestors. Anambra speaks with one voice wether parent or child.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by htdot: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Aonkuuse:
You sit at home and allow few persons to choose for you.

I thought every where in anambra was tar.. from untar obi cubana community to this.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by CallmeGideon: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Virus99:

You're dumb. As in dumb dumb.

If you don't want to vote then shutup in whatever hell hole you're living and stop saying rubbish here
you are such a foolish idiot. You are so full of shit that you can be taken for a toilet. Has your vote ever counted? What's the essence of people standing under a hot sun in the name voting while the result will be decided by the court at the end of the day. I guess you went to hell when Imo State and Bayelsa own happened. You are much more than dumb Ozu
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by stanisbaratheon: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Broveens42:

Which would be contested while the incumbent governor packs the cash for that period of litigation, in pretence he is being distracted. grin

Nija na cruise

Very rubbish system
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2021
Lattop:
Election go hold no matter how mad IPOB cool

Please, this is afternoon, no reports from polling stations, no pictures of different polling stations. What is happening ?
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by B2Bmen: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2021
Cyberterror:
I see only old people. Where are Anambara youths? Have they all fled to the safety of Lagos and Abuja crying "No election, Biafra or death"
we are not as lazy as u, how do u expect to see Young people at home in the village when it is not yet the festive period? All young men are in various cities hustling to take care of these old ones in the village. Hope u have gotten your answer now?
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by iyke2frankeze: 11:46am On Nov 06, 2021
During the last voting your state, did you have up to this number of voters in the various pulling units by 9:52am? After the election, you will eat your vomit.

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by juman(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Go and vote and vote wisely.

Vote for soludo.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:47am On Nov 06, 2021
maduxs:
This is old. Pictures

With the new gadget
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by ogmask: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2021
Cyberterror:

you meant no erection right?
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Stanchem029: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2021
B2Bmen:
we are not as lazy as u, how do u expect to see Young people at home in the village when it is not yet the festive period? All young men are in [b]various cities [/b]hustling to take care of these old ones in the village. Hope u have gotten your answer now?
Are you classifying every part of Anambra as village?
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by B2Bmen: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2021
midolian:
grin

You see am? Old people as always. These people most times don't know right from left. It's always easy for politicians to bribe them with Kerosene, bread and peanuts..

The young men are on the streets drinking and smoking their lives away with the hope of a better tomorrow. How tomorrow wan take better?

Nonsense!
u when young go vote with the hope of a better today how far with 1kg of gas and one naira to 1dollar? U fit never chop since yesterday self who knows. The youth are saying it is better to remain indoors than vote in these your fellow thief's and oppressors.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Jonegonu: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Na only old people full anambra state, their youth are in lagos and abuja shouting no election. Ipob my foot

3 Likes

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Sholaco: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cyberterror:
Hahahahahaha..na their way be that o.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by WayoProphet: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Make we hear word. I hate when all of you ignorant people always open your mouth and shout go and vote. What vote? Vote who? As if your vote ever counts, all the ones you voted so far, how far? Votes never count in this part of the world. Kiss the truth. The best rigger wins. They have already chosen the winner. Voting is just to fulfill all righteousness.

MrHyde:
Youths won't come out to vote, they only complain on social media and expect a messiah, the reason the political class can get away with corruption.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
CallmeGideon:
as if the election result has not been decided already. What difference will their voting make? Imo State as a reference. Make una just stop all this vote this vote that, it doesn't change anything if you vote or not

If your votes doesn't count...why are the politicians giving electorates money, malt etc.....?

We like to complain too much in this country, without doing the necessary...... common to go out and vote.....they are giving flimsy excuses

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by ShedrachU(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cyberterror:

Damn, see pure truth! shocked
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lemmy123:
Anambra no be Lagos...

The turnout is small tho, I'm not impressed..

Please hire me for your writing jobs
See signature below, thanks

"Who would want to hire a sadist as a content writer?".- Village People spokesperson.
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cyberterror:
Mkpi may Amadioha punish u for involving innocent Igbo youths in ur senseless comment
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Christistruth00: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lobatan!!!!

People died for Democracy to return to Nigeria
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Flier:
This picture is an embarrassment to Ipob.
I just hope APC don’t win,otherwise Easterners will fry any ipob member they see in the street
we'll fry ur parents first! Anuohia
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lattop:
Election go hold no matter how mad IPOB cool
Ipob ur night mare u'll soon meet ur waterlo
Re: Early Pictures From Anambra State Governorship Election by peterious10(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cyberterror:

The day that our lazy YOUTHS start aggressive voting is the day Nigeria will experience a change in government by replacing old fools in govt... Old one's don't joke with voting no matter the security threats around them.

Our Youths are lazy indeed, they are only Keyboard warriors and social media kingkongs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Idowu Owohunwa: The New Commissioner Of Police In Lagos (Photo) / IPOB Members Block Uchechukwu Ogah's Convoy In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.