Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Turn Your Phone To An Asset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn Your Phone To An Asset (169 Views)

Is That Phone Of Yours An Asset Or Liability / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / I Am Confused A Phone To Buy With 38k I Just Need A Good Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Phone To An Asset by enochabiodun000: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2021
Do you know that you can turn your mobile phone to an asset that brings money for you instead of taking money out of taking money out of your pocket

You can become a vtu vendor by selling all Nigeria vtu service, buying from a trusted website at wholesales price an reselling at choice price or buying for personal use an consumption
Note: the registration is free

Comment link to receive the link

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gcam Not Longer Working On Redmi Note 8 / Stand A Chance To Get The Itel S17 For Free During #itelblackfriday Promo / What Is Good About Nokia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.