Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Stand A Chance To Get The Itel S17 For Free During #itelblackfriday Promo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stand A Chance To Get The Itel S17 For Free During #itelblackfriday Promo (167 Views)

How I Lost My Phone To One Chance Bus In Enugu. / Lovely Photos From The Itel P32 Launch Today. / Review Of The Itel S32 Front And Back Camera By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stand A Chance To Get The Itel S17 For Free During #itelblackfriday Promo by Yinksy09(m): 2:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Someone once said "nothing is free even in Freetown".
I say with itel Nigeria, the itel S17 is free during the #itelBlackFriday promo. This November is a discount fest with itel.

Let me 'shalaye'
itel has once again put their customers in mind and have come up with this unbelievable promo to ensure that you (yes you) enjoy the S17 for as low as zero the cost. That's right. You could end up paying nothing.

Here's how it works.
Every Friday in November, you stand a chance to get up to 100% off the price of the ground breaking itel S17 smartphone. I'm sure you cannot believe it. Well you better believe AND take action because with the festive season around the corner, you will definitely need a smartphone with an excellent selfie camera like the S17 to capture those yuletide memories.

To stand a chance of winning all you need to do is simply walk into any authorised retail store. Purchase the itel S17 and you could be among the lucky recipients of a 100% discount! That's right! Your money could be refunded IN FULL!

You aren't ready for this!
https://yinksmedia.com/itel-launches-itel-s17-spirit-1-laptop-and-other-lifestyle-products-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

With Itels17 Everything Is Free / For Dead Iphone Get Short Killer / Win Recharge Vouchers, Cash By Taking Survey Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.