Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World (690 Views)

Got This Mail: Smells Scam To Me Or What Do You Think Please? / Ultimate Guide To Avoiding Cryptocurrency Scam / Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by BrandBrainBox: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2021
There's this report that is on the internet. It is a report on a crypto incident that is about to happen. Let me share it here.

Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by BrandBrainBox: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2021
Published on November 1. So, it's supposedly still current.

Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by BrandBrainBox: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2021
Continued

Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by BrandBrainBox: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2021
Please, NL bot is preventing me from posting more images. So, I will wait for a while.
Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by Welcum: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
Please, NL bot is preventing me from posting more images. So, I will wait for a while.
I have the report already. It's super.
Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by kistan: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
This article doesn't exist anywhere and whereas the image you attached their was taking from W3schools which means you are just designing a page and trying to "wine" us.

Sorry OP we ain't fools.
Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by BrandBrainBox: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Continued

Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by BrandBrainBox: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2021

Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by Gee64: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Falsehood.
See my signature below if you want to be get this FREE Crypto Giveaway and be rich by January 2022!
Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
What in the name of devilry is going on here?

Seems like some nut job has been let loose.. angry
Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by BrandBrainBox: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
kistan:
This article doesn't exist anywhere and whereas the image you attached their was taking from W3schools which means you are just designing a page and trying to "wine" us.

Sorry OP we ain't fools.
Share the page of the w3schools you're talking about. Otherwise, withdraw your misinformation.
Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by BrandBrainBox: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gee64:
Falsehood.
See my signature below if you want to be get this FREE Crypto Giveaway and be rich by January 2022!
Prove the falsehood in this. I want to learn from you.
Re: A Major Cryptocurrency Scam To Hit Third World by kistan: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
BrandBrainBox:

Share the page of the w3schools you're talking about. Otherwise, withdraw your misinformation.

I see you modified your post huh? I can see you are here to spread falsehood.

(1) (Reply)

Gas Station / Dividend Tax Rate Vs Capital Gain Tax Rate? / Stock Market Watch: Asi Sheds 9 Points, Amcon Boss Promises Market Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.