Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) (44381 Views)

See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
What the Bleep is beautiful about this shit
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
The Flags at JT Park are ALLL gone..

Sanwolu is not maintaining Ambode legacy's
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Donedeal1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
That is massive, Lagos always ahead, see lush green beautiful place, upon that a center named after some prominent Nigerian from all over the nation.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by arsenal33: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
You guys snap lawns and say it is a park. Must you create thread?
go ahead and snap us a park
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Nexttpage(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Stooooopit grin
Keepamsafe:
It’s ok for our local standard. Nothing “wow” or breathtaking.

Everything for 9ja get comma
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Guyman02: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
seunolu7:
Lol. Ikeja is more developed than abia state and imo combined.
Indigenous peoples of Iragbiji claiming Lagos grin

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by dingbang(m): 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Park wey no get seats. That one na park?
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by mannasseh(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dailymice:
You see, creating parks in Nigeria is good but the problem is that the masses are not earning enough to chill out and enjoy. They are always hustling, the few rich and relatively comfortable are the ones enjoying all these parks. (the homeless too undecided)

Well, I told myself if I become president, I would create very large parks where families can come and relax, take photographs and chill out not a gated place, but a large expanse of land with fountains, green area, swings, ice cream stands (like in New York) and bicycle lanes like in Denmark and Sweden.

We know how to enjoy in this country, but the average person is underpaid or unemployed.

One advice, If you are a young person here, and you need to earn online; venture into blogging, vlogging, selling nft, etc. There is money online guys (Not Yahoo please)
pls how can I make this money aside blogging
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by smiliyB(f): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
I’ve been there. It’s a nice place to chill but not during the festive season cos it’s usually crowded
How much is the entrance payment? Or is there no payment
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
iamtardey:
alausa wey I dey go well well wey I no notice anything park for dia lol
Inner side of alausa enroute to togate bus stop
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by ifiokjohn(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dailymice:
You see, creating parks in Nigeria is good but the problem is that the masses are not earning enough to chill out and enjoy. They are always hustling, the few rich and relatively comfortable are the ones enjoying all these parks. (the homeless too undecided)

Well, I told myself if I become president, I would create very large parks where families can come and relax, take photographs and chill out not a gated place, but a large expanse of land with fountains, green area, swings, ice cream stands (like in New York) and bicycle lanes like in Denmark and Sweden.

We know how to enjoy in this country, but the average person is underpaid or unemployed.

One advice, If you are a young person here, and you need to earn online; venture into blogging, vlogging, selling nft, etc. There is money online guys (Not Yahoo please)
Can you teach me how to make money online? The thing is I don't gat a laptop.. only my phone. So any way?
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by TimeTraveller: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
InvestorRicky:
It's only beautiful with regards to what we have here in Nigeria else there's no single atom of beauty in it.

Show us Ariaria Park in Aba or shut up.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by hedonister: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
smiliyB:
It's free to enter.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Stop celebrating mediocrity..
I urge you all to travel and see the true beauty of how a country is supposed to look..

Nigeria had all the opportunities in the world to make Nigeria look beautiful when petroleum was selling above $100 per barrel..

Now all the do there is to borrow and borrow to enrich themselves nd ppl like the poster comes online to celebrate nonsense..
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
smiliyB:

I don forget o, I took my niece and neph there 3 years ago
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by smiliyB(f): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
hedonister:

It's free to enter.
Okay, I need to visit with my niece.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by porthouse7(f): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
ma373733:

You see the effect of too much of algea soup and watery ewa? grin
We came and we conquered!

Lagos was built by everyone! Stop bragging 40% of properties in Lagos are owned by Igbo people from here.
Stop bragging about what you guys didn't build grin

Lagos wey be no man's land sef grin

I don't argue with people who don't travel grin
People who owns nothinggrin

I have better things to think about grin my December container will hit wharf soon I'm wasting my time with one algea eater
na only Igbo's dey talk dis Lagos is no man'sland shit... U better go develop ur 5 eastern states to Lagos standard...everybody wan gum body with better location, try gain admission to lasu and claim Lagos if u are not truly a lagosian.... U will come back for mercy

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by omenkaLives(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
benuejosh:
You guys snap lawns and say it is a park. Must you create thread?
Honestly the thread is a huge disappointment.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by LMS1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bashir75:

Nigeria is birthing educated illiterates who desire trending with ignorance. What defines a park? Please tell us. They are all over social media with ignorance. Jumping on every threads with comment mindset not learning.
don't be too quick to judge bro.
maybe
he only knows about motopark grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Guzx: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Really
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by B11la2b: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
clothingonline:
I visit the two park offen
JJT is free
Ndubuisi u pay
Nice places

They are named after this people I see people fighting over the owner this are government projects named after former leaders of Lagos

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide dispatch daily we sell at low clearance price in retail and wholesale

Why is ur mouth so wide ?
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by jimyjames(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
sammirano2:

Ode, and your father is not an lg chairman in any local government.

There are many Igbos who own properties in Lagos more than the chairmen you mentioned
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by B11la2b: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
COMPAQ:

I'm not sure we know how to enjoy peace and tranquility in this country. Once people have money in Nigeria the only thing that seems to interest them is big car, big house, carry women and travel abroad.

Spending help the economy grow .. ask USA.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by sammirano2: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

There are many Igbos who own properties in Lagos more than the chairmen you mentioned

grin grin properties that can be taken at will. You guys are slow.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by wavylevel: 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
We have been deprived of good things for so long!

Is this what you call a park?
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by jimyjames(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
sammirano2:

grin grin properties that can be taken at will. You guys are slow.
That's a mentality of an agbero lack of education, the properties can't be taken by anyone they didn't steal it they bought them legal properties which will remain legal for 99 yrs
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by sammirano2: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

That's a mentality of an agbero lack of education, the properties can't be taken by anyone they didn't steal it they bought them legal properties which will remain legal for 99 yrs

Thats why i sed you people are slow. Which law states what you quoted. Our lagos laws, who sold the land to you we the landlords. It seems you dont know the US vs cuba issue led by fidel castro. As big as US was, they were not allowed to take a pin from cuba. Well time will tell when you will know how far.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by jimyjames(m): 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
sammirano2:

Thats why i sed you people are slow. Which law states what you quoted. Our lagos laws, who sold the land to you we the landlords. It seems you dont know the US vs cuba issue led by fidel castro. As big as US was, they were not allowed to take a pin from cuba. Well time will tell when you will know how far.

You are a confirmed agbero with no education, do you know how lands are sold and bought in Lagos? You sound like an agbero from Ibadan , don't repeat that Statment of properties can be taken from investors at will in Lagos it will never happen
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Ezlynn: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
The view is breathtaking... meanwhile if you're on the lookout for earbuds having no restrictions for IOS or windows platforms; the newly launched oraimo FreePods 3 is the preferred choice for multiple phone users, because it pairs effortlessly with both Android and IOS devices.

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by sammirano2: 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
jimyjames:

You are a confirmed agbero with no education, do you know how lands are sold and bought in Lagos? You sound like an agbero from Ibadan , don't repeat that Statment of properties can be taken from investors at will in Lagos it will never happen

Ok! We shall see. Although, its already happening sef, if you know, you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female UNIZIK Graduate Dies From An Accident - Photos / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) / Cows Storm Abuja International Airport, Cause Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.