Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) (44398 Views)

See this Hilarious "Road Bump" Spotted In Nigeria (pics) / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by jimyjames(m): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
sammirano2:

Ok! We shall see. Although, its already happening sef, if you know, you know
What I know is happening in Lagos is Igbos are buying more properties, for now the only Nigerian with huge investment in the new Eko Atlantic City under construction in Lagos it's an Igbo man the rest are Lebanese and some investors from US
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Amakapritty(f): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
verybadmouth:
This was what parks looked like in London back in 1915.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Jacku: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
This is beautiful.. Very amazing.

Have you seen the promo by Golden morn?? Check out below
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Litmus: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
For me, the park isn't a great one or even a good one, when compared to images of what parks are or could become , but it fills me with optimism since it hints at an awakening in us of other aspects of nation building neglected by the poisoning of our social lives, our real lives, by political partisanship.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by Yinksy09(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
This is lovely. Lagos is very beautiful.

If you live in Lagos, the Golden morn Heritage promo train is moving at a high speed. You can also jump in on this and become a winner. How?

Just submit 2 empty sachets of the Heritage pack at any of our redemption centres and you stand a chance to win.
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by okrikaboi: 5:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Dailymice:
You see, creating parks in Nigeria is good but the problem is that the masses are not earning enough to chill out and enjoy. They are always hustling, the few rich and relatively comfortable are the ones enjoying all these parks. (the homeless too undecided)

Well, I told myself if I become president, I would create very large parks where families can come and relax, take photographs and chill out not a gated place, but a large expanse of land with fountains, green area, swings, ice cream stands (like in New York) and bicycle lanes like in Denmark and Sweden.

We know how to enjoy in this country, but the average person is underpaid or unemployed.

One advice, If you are a young person here, and you need to earn online; venture into blogging, vlogging, selling nft, etc. There is money online guys (Not Yahoo please)
Bro I just heard about NFT for the first time yesterday from a white woman. E blow my mind when I checked online o. I couldn't grasp it which is unlike me, please can you help?
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by GeniusHawlah(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Dailymice:
You see, creating parks in Nigeria is good but the problem is that the masses are not earning enough to chill out and enjoy. They are always hustling, the few rich and relatively comfortable are the ones enjoying all these parks. (the homeless too undecided)

Well, I told myself if I become president, I would create very large parks where families can come and relax, take photographs and chill out not a gated place, but a large expanse of land with fountains, green area, swings, ice cream stands (like in New York) and bicycle lanes like in Denmark and Sweden.

We know how to enjoy in this country, but the average person is underpaid or unemployed.

One advice, If you are a young person here, and you need to earn online; venture into blogging, vlogging, selling nft, etc. There is money online guys (Not Yahoo please)

Lol... You've facts here. We see relaxing and chilling out as wasting of time and money not because they truly are, but because many of us live by the day (if you don't work today you may not eat today)

Anyway, if anyone wants to learn few things about blogging https://www.geniushawlah.xyz/posts/why-you-may-want-to-start-blogging
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by sonety2k(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2021
Nice
Re: The Most Beautiful Park In Lagos, Nigeria (pics, Video) by sonety2k(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2021
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female UNIZIK Graduate Dies From An Accident - Photos / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) / Cows Storm Abuja International Airport, Cause Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.