Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures (23931 Views)

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides Deputy Governor, Nkem Okeke Votes - Pictures / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Jeomannys: 11:55am On Nov 06, 2021
cool
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 11:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Soludo is winning this one
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by anytexy: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2021
Frenzy024:
Just hopping ipob won't cause wahala
If they do any how they see anyhow. Dey no dey tell person.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Gandokiejim: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Soludo is leading in 20 out of 21 local government already
Congratulations to him.Apga all the way
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Deffi(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2021
They should all chose well......
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Calitoscassius(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2021
The same old tricks, lies and deceptions.
NO vote ever counts in nigeria. Crooked politicians defecting from one crooked party to another crooked party..
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by globemoney01: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Who are the people?

Better go back to your State.
Anambra people. Peter Obi lost his ward and polling unit in 2017, it will happen again. Anambra people have rejected the liar

2 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by AmuEbule: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
slyayok:
Congratulations in advance to the next Governor of Anambra State.
You think Obiano will let Peter Obi people win Anambra gov election? Stop dreaming bro!
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by globemoney01: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
The man can pull a shocker if only free and fair election will be conducted.

Obiano messed up things for Soludo.
Soludo is only winning because of Obiano. He came third in 2010. Anyone APGA picks presently is automatically the next governor
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by lampi: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Keepamsafe:
I stand with the people of Anambra
thunder fire you
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by ignis: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
The man can pull a shocker if only free and fair election will be conducted.

Obiano messed up things for Soludo.

How?
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by thatigboman1: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Valentine Ozigbo, the man of the moment.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
globemoney01:

Anambra people. Peter Obi lost his ward and polling unit in 2017, it will happen again. Anambra people have rejected the liar

Yes it happened maka na APGA bu nke anyi.
What about 2019 elections, did he also lost his unit, ward, LGA, state and zone?
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by observanc1: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
Valentine Ozigbo, the incoming governor of Anambra State.
It's Val or Soludo for me. Andy Uba is a capital No No.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by globemoney01: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Yes it happened maka na APGA bu nke anyi.
What about 2019 elections, did he also lost his unit, ward, LGA, state and zone?
PDP has always won Presidential elections in Anambra and PDP got the lowest presidential votes in 2019.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Patrioticman007(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Frenzy024:
Just hopping ipob won't cause wahala

Ipobians don't fight face to face, they can only do hit & run, for Nigeria's Security agents are ready to do target practice with any ugm that wants to visit Ojukwu the great, in the land of no return.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
ignis:

How?
Have you travel through Nnobi-Ekwulobia road?

The road at Isuofia (Soludo's home town) is in a terrible condition. for 8 yrs Obiano didn't bother to construct it. Even Soludo himself didn't care about it despite being adviser to the administration for years.

Truth is that Obiano under performed as compared to what Ngige and Peter Obi did.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by thatigboman1: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Valentine, the man of the moment, the next Governor of Anambra State.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by annyz: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
I have already prayed that the best man for the state will win and so shall it be.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by baralatie(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maduka look!
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Frankest20(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
He just voted for the APC

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
globemoney01:

PDP has always won Presidential elections in Anambra and PDP got the lowest presidential votes in 2019.
Oga, stop lying to your self. Peter is the most popular figure in Anambra Stated alive now.

He paid his dues properly and APGA gave him that platform. Under his leadership APGA won a governorship seat else where. (Imo state in 2011).

What did APGA achieved under obiano...? Division
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by techWriter3: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Congratulations in advance to the next Governor of Anambra State.. So, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
My only concern is that my lecturer would use it as a question for our Advance Public Relations course examination next week.

He will be like " As a PR officer to a candidate in the Anambra Gubernatorial election, how would you deliver your candidate".

Chai!
Please y'all should drop your inputs.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Dhury: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
If he manages to win his town, he tried. I recall how Obaze lost his local government area in the last election. People don't really want Peter Obi to return to this state in any form.
but same people want help to be vice president.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by globemoney01: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Oga, stop lying to your self. Peter is the most popular figure in Anambra Stated alive now.

He paid his dues properly and APGA gave him that platform. Under his leadership APGA won a governorship seat else where. (Imo state in 2011).

What did APGA achieved under obiano...? Division
Rochas won not APGA. Under Obiano APGA won 5 house of reps seats in Anambra, 2 in Benue, Imo, LGA in Abuja.. swept house of assembly. A senator which never happened under Obi.
Who made Obi the most popular. you must be drunk
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Ezeego1(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Soludo is leading in 20 out of 21 local government already

Still pedling false news.

Voting is going on,,,,I don't know where you got your wins from undecided
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by tivta(m): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
MartinsD12:

Well am congratulating maduka in advance as the incoming governor of Anambra state, Apc pdp and apga will be put to shame

I will deactivate my account that i opened in 2010 if maduka wins...
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
globemoney01:

Rochas won not APGA. Under Obiano APGA won 5 house of reps seats in Anambra, 2 in Benue, Imo, LGA in Abuja.. swept house of assembly. A senator which never happened under Obi.
Who made Obi the most popular. you must be drunk

I can bet my left balls thar you are either a political jobber of Obiano or that you are not from Anambra state.
Even Obiano or Soludo can't talk down on Peter Obi Like this. The Man is highly respected. Kiss the truth Sire.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
berrystunn:
Ipob you see your life
ipob will keep tormenting ur unborn till eternity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke Operators Protest In Owerri As Okorocha Plans To Replace Them With Taxis / Security Chiefs To Go As Governors Seek New Ideas / Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.