Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures (23932 Views)

Ekiti State Governorship Candidates Casting Their Votes (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides Deputy Governor, Nkem Okeke Votes - Pictures / Anambra 2021: Peter Obi Congratulates PDP Candidate, Valentine Ozigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Frenzy024:
Just hopping ipob won't cause wahala
they'll cause the wahala in ur family! Mkpi awụsa
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by garfield1: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wasted vote
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Na only the thing wey no dey possible I dey do now

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Lovenorth: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
He is confused, he don't even know why he was there
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by globemoney01: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

[s]I can bet my left balls thar you are either a political jobber of Obiano or that you are not from Anambra state.
Even Obiano or Soludo can't talk down on Peter Obi Like this. The Man is highly respected. Kiss the truth Sire.
[/s]

Shut up, you clowns overrate obi on internet when he's not on ground. What has he achieved with his tenure as governor with his influence. His candidates have been losing by landslide to Obiano and yet you want us to believe he's more popular. clown
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Maobichek: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
If he manages to win his town, he tried. I recall how Obaze lost his local government area in the last election. People don't really want Peter Obi to return to this state in any form.

Politics is not based on mere assumption. In 2019 presidential election, VP Osibanjo lost in his ward to PDP (where he voted), APC lost in Villa and in FCT as a whole to PDP. Let's wait for the final result and not on mere assumption, thank you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by wizseller: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Did you mean he voted Accord

vanbonattel:
The PDP candidate voted APGA grin

APGA all the way.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Maobichek: 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Have you travel through Nnobi-Ekwulobia road?

The road at Isuofia (Soludo's home town) is in a terrible condition. for 8 yrs Obiano didn't bother to construct it. Even Soludo himself didn't care about it despite being adviser to the administration for years.

Truth is that Obiano under performed as compared to what Ngige and Peter Obi did.

The magic Ngige did was to pay teachers outstanding arrears, this singular act gave him the popularity he has in Anambra, he also did some roads but Obi constructed many roads and led the solid foundation for Anambra which Obiano inherited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by berrystunn(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
ipob will keep tormenting ur unborn till eternity

E-rat
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Kissiemu(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Soludo is leading in 20 out of 21 local government already
Counting has not started.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Scamburster(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maobichek:

The magic Ngige did was to pay teachers outstanding arrears, this singular act gave him the popularity he has in Anambra, he also did some roads but Obi constructed many roads and led the solid foundation for Anambra which Obiano inherited.
Inherited and mess it up.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Focusmind: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
I like this guy. Very matured and decent. No drama
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Maobichek: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Oga, stop lying to your self. Peter is the most popular figure in Anambra Stated alive now.

He paid his dues properly and APGA gave him that platform. Under his leadership APGA won a governorship seat else where. (Imo state in 2011).

What did APGA achieved under obiano...? Division

Politics should be fair and devoid of sentiment, Obi did extensively well, he led the foundation of the Anambra we have today but when you castigate Obiano, remember that Obi was the leader of Apga when he was the governor, he worked with Bianca and sideline Ojukwu's first son.

Obiano as the governor will also be the leader of Apga and work with those whom he preferred. In terms of what Obiano achieved, no state in the South East can stand Anambra in terms of economy and infrastructure. 5 states where listed by the federal government as those that will survive without subversion from the federal government, Anambra was among the 5 states listed ( this was early this year).lastly, Anambra international airport is 100% Anambra state money with no single financial help from the federal government.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Maobichek: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Scamburster:

Inherited and mess it up.

Let's criticize without sentiment ok,
In terms of what Obiano achieved, no state in the South East can stand Anambra in terms of economy and infrastructure. 5 states where listed by the federal government as those that will survive without subversion from the federal government, Anambra was among the 5 states listed ( this was early this year).lastly, Anambra international airport is 100% Anambra state money with no single financial help from the federal government.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by MartinsD12(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
tivta:

I will deactivate my account that i opened in 2010 if maduka wins...
grin( no need for that yet but I feel he is the best candidate, that's my opinion though
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by ignis: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

Have you travel through Nnobi-Ekwulobia road?

The road at Isuofia (Soludo's home town) is in a terrible condition. for 8 yrs Obiano didn't bother to construct it. Even Soludo himself didn't care about it despite being adviser to the administration for years.

Truth is that Obiano under performed as compared to what Ngige and Peter Obi did.

I believe you.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
berrystunn:

E-rat
screw ur *****

Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by bablon20(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Na this one dey distribute matches to the electorates.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by madjune(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maduka voted online.

And Alex gave him award for it.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Soulsymbol99: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
After today the next stage na court
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by MrMacinterchi1: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Soludo is leading in 20 out of 21 local government already
Oga easy. Electoral officer.
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by MrMacinterchi1: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Frenzy024:
Just hopping ipob won't cause wahala
they no reach
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by berrystunn(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
screw ur *****

Usu
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Dikaveli(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
If he manages to win his town, he tried. I recall how Obaze lost his local government area in the last election. People don't really want Peter Obi to return to this state in any form.

Peter don't make noise unlike your apga drunken master but hear this gossip now

Pdp won in 16 wards of onitsha north
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2021
berrystunn:

Usu
Miaa gị ọnụ
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by berrystunn(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
Miaa gị ọnụ

Udenné
Re: PDP Candidate: Valentine Ozigbo Votes - Pictures by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
berrystunn:

Udenné
Rie ozu gị

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osoba Donated 5,000 Pounds To Maryam Abacha - Olawale Oshun / Tambuwal Consults Obasanjo, Mark, Danjuma Over 2023 Presidency / Udom Inspects Work At International Worship Centre, Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.