Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Multichoice Launches New Channel “me” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Multichoice Launches New Channel “me” (484 Views)

Multichoice Dedicates New Channel For Nollywood Stars / Rihanna Launches New Sex Handcuffs Check Out Pictures / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multichoice Launches New Channel “me” by Jiggyupdates: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2021
MultiChoice is excited to announce the launch of Me – on 1 November – a channel offering a wide selection of international programming. The channel is targeted at DStv Family and DStv Compact viewers but will also be available to DStv Premium and DStv Compact Plus audiences.

The launch of Me will see two channels, M-Net City 115 and Vuzu 116, merged to create a bigger, better channel aimed to give viewers their famous, world class series and reality shows in one place.

“We’re changing the way we package content and creating a single, extensive, well-curated destination. Me will give our viewers and subscribers a multifaceted, competitive channel offering, and we’re pleased to offer the best international entertainment in one place,” says Yolisa Phahle, CEO of General Entertainment for Multichoice Group.

READ MORE: https://pecohubmedia.com/posts/multichoice-launches-new-channel-me/

Re: Multichoice Launches New Channel “me” by babasolution: 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Gotv Na scam

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Launches New Channel “me” by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
The launch of Me will see two channels, M-Net City 115 and Vuzu 116
Three exactly with Fox being the third unless that’s the official statement given. With the deactivation of those many stations, it’s a given that this new channel will go HD soon.

We’re changing the way we package content and creating a single, extensive, well-curated destination. Me will give our viewers and subscribers a multifaceted, competitive channel offering
Don't these people ever get tired of this statement? They use it every other three months.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Launches New Channel “me” by ominilongest(m): 9:12am On Nov 07, 2021
no b only me,na Menimie or IndoMe angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10-year-old Boy Writes Love Letter To His Primary School Crush ( Read) / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Gov Sanwo-olu's Proposed Walk Of Peace / Black Liberation Theology Is A Luciferian Doctrine Hindering Yah's People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.