Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,103 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

10-year-old Boy Writes Love Letter To His Primary School Crush ( Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10-year-old Boy Writes Love Letter To His Primary School Crush ( Read) (483 Views)

Comedian Bovi Renovates Uniben Staff School - His Primary School / Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Peruzzi: My School Crush Is Now Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10-year-old Boy Writes Love Letter To His Primary School Crush ( Read) by Nzie(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2021
Social media users have recounted their young days after a love letter written by a 10-year-old boy to a girl he’s crushing on in his primary school, surfaced online.

The girl’s elder brother shared the letter of the 10 year old boy on social media as the recipient of the letter is named Confidence.

In a video currently making the rounds online, the elder brother of the girl read out the letter to his friends and the most interesting thing in the letter was that the boy promised to spend ‘all his money on the girl’.

The letter reads;

Click link for letter and video: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-will-spend-a-lot-of-money-on-you-10-year-old-boy-writes-love-letter-to-his-primary-school-crush/

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Gistlover Leaks Kemi Olunloyo’s Private Phone Number Online / Moment Portable Quickly Hides His Dollars He Got From Davido From Poco Lee / My Nairaland Gala Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.