Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) (15307 Views)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / 31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush / Ekiti 2018: Card Reader Fails To Read Eleka’s PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
By Lucy Osuizigbo-Okechukwu
Prof. Chukwuma Soludo, Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), has expressed shock over the technology breakdown of the Bimodal Verification Accreditation (BVA) system.

INEC operatives have been experiencing technical challenges in the use of the BVA device to capture voters in some parts of the state.

Soludo, who arrived the Polling Unit 002, Ward 13, at Ofiyi Square, Isuofia in Aguata Local Government Area, at about 12:15 p.m., could not be captured by the BVA system.

He said: “This BVA technology is a complete failure, and by almost 1.p.m. in the day, voting is yet to start in most of the polling units in the state.

“And in places where it is working, it takes about 20 to 30 minutes to capture a voter. With this crowd, even if the device starts working now, it is not possible to finish up within record time

“It raises fundamental questions because I’m quite shocked to hear that this technology breakdown is happening all over the state.

“Maybe we will still be optimistic that the challenge will be fixed. I have been here for over 20 minutes, yet no way”

Soludo also decried the inadequacy of INEC staff and security personnel in some polling units.

“For example in Uke, there is a ward with 17 polling units but only have five INEC officials. The other 12, no officials.

"There is also the security issue, here in my polling unit, no single policeman.

” In Ihialla, I got a report that materials up until now have not left the local government. It is a very unfortunate situation. INEC should do the needful and make this process successful, ” he said.

Soludo, while urging INEC to fix the technology breakdown, said he was optimistic that the challenge would be addressed soon.

“The INEC chairman assured us that things will get better. So we are hoping the machines start working soon.

The APC candidate commended voters for turning out in large numbers to cast their votes.

“Before 8 a.m., people have turned out in large numbers, even before the arrival of INEC officials, it is very commendable

“I urge our supporters to exercise patience and ensure they cast their votes whenever the machine starts working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE9qoxWWXGY

Source: PM News

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by muykem: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
INEC told the whole world that they have capacity to transmit elections results without any problem to blackmail national assembly but today, they are having problem verifying ordinary card.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by OssyMalik: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
You are the winner Sir. No frets

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by blamingthedevil: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Abeg...what is breaking about the news?

He is the next Governor of Anambra, that is the only breaking we want to hear

6 Likes

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by DoggoneDogg: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
blamingthedevil:

They are trying to frustrate him. There are currently protests in his Nnewi stronghold right now because there are no election result sheet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by Shellsploit: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Manual voting is the way out .

8 Likes

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by vedaxcool(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
muykem:
INEC told the whole world that they have capacity to transmit elections results without any problem to blackmail national assembly but today, they are having problem verifying ordinary card.

I have said this several times. INEC incompetence led to postponement of elections in 2019. They are yet to master Card Reader but are shouting transmission of results. They should sit up and stop this foolishness. Billions are given to them but we always get disappointing results.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by Runaway: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Part of the plan

2 Likes

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by blackmantis: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Inec suppose to conduct several mock elections to vigorously test the card readers and bvas. Not until election day before they start noticing its flaws.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by guass(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Once that happens to you as an aspirant, just know that you have been locked out of the system. It once happened to Ebele Goodluck Okiemute Jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by AntiBMC(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
All rigged by APC scoundrels with their evil broom

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by Artisticity1: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Them don start again
Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
LOL
Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by SensualMan1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
All I know is that Soludo is my next governor!

Soludo - solution!

Nkea bu nke anyi! Be anyi kanyi n'azo!

I have faith in u Prof! Soludo can never loose this election, my kids would be dissapointed...and I never let my kids down.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by TriCee: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol. Even if baba no vote, he suppose still win.
But I fear who no fear APC and Andy Ubah. grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
I just dey pity Maduka

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by Boogyman557: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by Omicron007: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
shocked

Whether you like it or not, Big Brother Naija remains the most credible voting platform in Nigeria.

INEC is a failed agency and everyone should be sacked.
This is happening in just one state. Imagine what will happen in 2023 Presidential Elections..

3 Likes

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
guass:
Once that happens to you as an aspirant, just know that you have been locked out of the system. It once happened to Ebele Goodluck Okiemute Jonathan.

APC will rig the election or has already rigged it. Hmmm we remembered the days of Mr iwu wuruwuru.

1 Like

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by toujurs: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Confirm
Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by BrickDevo: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by DropsMic(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hehe
Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by Greatn3ss: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maduka going back to his village

He has lost this one already

3 Likes

Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by floss(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by paulolee(m): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
election for naija na big shame..
Re: INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) by MRDEE01: 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
2023 election will be no different.
Give inec 10yrs and all the money they need,story must still enter the election

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terror: Lagos Police, South-West Amotekun On Alert / Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households / Senate Grants Kalu's Motion To End Illegal Mining, Gold Smuggling In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.