Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,054 members, 7,828,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage (15810 Views)

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / N-Power: Second Payment Processing / Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by Jackiedemie(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2021
Payment for how many months?[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by peekay007: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Just go to ur training center and do what is required of you,i learnt that they are giving the non-graduate fund in their various training camps. Dont waste more time b4 u miss out.
iezeiyida:
@eznwaz, every thing has changed at my dashboard drastically and annoyingly.

I completed all the processes after last year registration including physical verification. I'm a non-grad beneficiary, under N-Agro, but my dashboard shows I'm an applicant under N-Build, and also showing ''name, you are not a beneficiary!'' @the places I normally see my monthly stipend cry Very disappointing cry cry. After all I spent processing this stuff from last year to now....no need for long story sha. But, I called Abuja and Lagos Nasims hotlines, but ain't reachable. Haven't received any message of ''where I was deployed for training by N-Power'' and non-grad beneficiaries have started training already. Please, what should I do to sort out the problem?
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by acumen90(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
As confirmed by NASIMS? What actually shows that NASIMS confirmed such please?
ezenwaez:

Npower payment of Batch C stream 1 will commence very soon as the processing of payment is already at its concluding stage, as confirmed by NASIMS this afternoon.

A payroll tab will also be added to the Npower Batch C applicants portal to provide and track progress of payment as the Npower program continues.

All Npower batch C applicants are told to exercise patience and remain calm as payment processing is almost concluded, NASIMS and Npower apologizes for any inconvenience this hitch might have caused.

Once the first payment is made to Npower Batch C volunteers, subsequent payment hopefully will have zero issues.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-payment-processing-at-concluding.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by ademasta(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by oluteem: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
otukpoyam:
Those N-Tech trainees have started collecting their 42k in camp. Remaining graduate cate

Are you sur
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by oluteem: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
otukpoyam:
Those N-Tech trainees have started collecting their 42k in camp. Remaining graduate cate

Are you sure
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oga Op, please o wen stream ll dey come onboard

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by Executer: 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
iezeiyida:
@ezenwaez, every thing has changed at my dashboard drastically and annoyingly.

I completed all the processes after last year registration including physical verification. I'm a non-grad beneficiary, under N-Agro, but my dashboard shows I'm an applicant under N-Build, and also showing ''name, you are not a beneficiary!'' @the places I normally see my monthly stipend cry Very disappointing cry cry. I spent almost 20k processing this stuff from last year to now....no need for long story sha. But, I called Abuja and Lagos Nasims hotlines, but ain't reachable. Haven't received any message of ''where I was deployed for training by N-Power'' and non-grad beneficiaries have started training already. Please, what should I do to sort out the problem?
Seems this issue is with nbuild applicants
@mr ezenwaez can you please make some findings as regards this?
This is the third person I have seen complain of this same issue

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by nurez305(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Passionnn:
Tahsgsggsgshgshhssgsgzhvshshhshshshdhsdhjejhdjdjjdjdhdhh
hsnsjejxndksmdnfjdndndnfjfncndkskdbfjdnxndkdkdm

Thank you
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by Oceanblaze(m): 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
I just received my 30k today
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by authority2006(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Shetemi12:
I'm just tired of reading Npower news

Lol. Tired but first to comment

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oceanblaze:
I just received my 30k today
how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by Drone95(m): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
I'm an applicant of the non graduate npower scheme, initially I applied for N creative, due to the fact that it's not available in my local government area, I changed to Nagro. Checked my dashboard few days to go thenbi saw it has changed from Agro to Nbuild (Electrical) but no ppa yet. Did any one notice this change as well

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
peekay007:
Just go to ur training center and do what is required of you,i learnt that they are giving the non-graduate fund in their various training camps. Dont waste more time b4 u miss out.

Are they getting more than the 10k?
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by Newton2024: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2021
I wish this Npower will not turn to Npoverty. Poorly handled.
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by iezeiyida(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2021
peekay007:
Bro, the problem's that i have not been posted or deployed to any particular training center. In fact, what I now see @my deployment status, where I normally see (name, you have not been posted yet), is (name, you are not a beneficiary). Yes. N-Power fund non-grads' training expenses which last for 6 weeks, at their various training camps.
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by peekay007: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2021
Ok,just keep ur fingers crossed. I know someone they just deployed this past thursday. I want to believe they are still doing deployment for the non-graduate,keep hoping.
iezeiyida:

Bro, the problem's that i have not been deployed to any particular training center. In fact, what I now see @my deployment status, where I normally see (name, you have not been deployed yet), is (name, you are not a beneficiary). Yes. N-Power fund non-grads' training expenses which last for 6 weeks, at their various training camps.
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Always Apologising!

Clueless Ministry..

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by realceeg(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pls anybody know where I can find this place in aba....image below

Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by Oceanblaze(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Japhet04:
how old are you?
I senior your papa
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oceanblaze:

I senior your papa
that means you don mumu tay o
Re: Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage by eddykenny2: 6:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Please I need little enlightenment, I have reported and even uploaded my acceptance letter but I haven't done physical verification. I went to the LGA and they said the portal is closed ( I have missed the physical verification). Would this affect my pay ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Ministry Of Education Is To Recruit Qualified Teachers And Graduates / Jossy/Mamador Story: Graduates, Share Your Hustle Experience / Landover Aviation Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.