Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail (5664 Views)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Collapsed Ikoyi Building Was Going For N2.85 Billion Per Apartment / Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Details, Exotic Cars, Other Assets, Engage Lawyer

The relations of Femi Osibona, owner of the 21-storey building that collapsed in the Ikoyi area of Lagos State, are currently in a messy fight over the personal property of the deceased, SaharaReporters has learnt. 

Sources close to the family told SaharaReporters that the wife, who had just flown in from the United States, tried gaining access to her husband's apartment along Mosley Road, Ikoyi but she was denied access by some of Osibona’s brothers.

SaharaReporters learnt that Mrs Osibona who had four children for the late Femi is presently in a fight-to-finish with the brothers who are laying claim to the deceased’s array of exotic cars, bank account details and other assets.

The family allegedly denied the wife access to the deceased’s apartment because there were bundles of money, keys to expensive vehicles and others in the house.

SaharaReporters was told that the two family factions came with Mobile Police Officers (MOPOL) after which they were all locked out by residents of the building who are neighbours of the deceased. 

One of the sources said, “The brothers and wife of Femi Osibona are fighting over access to bank details of the deceased and keys to expensive vehicles. This is despite the fact that the man has a wife and four kids. The body is yet to be buried; they are already fighting over his property. His wife was at the site yesterday, shouting at his brothers. I think there are loads of cash in the house. 

“Femi's brothers have stopped his wife and daughter from getting into his apartment. It is such a mess that money has become the root of all this evil. The brother asked the wife to go and stay at the hotel and she claimed she has no money to go there.”  

Another source said, “The woman came to the house with MOPOL; the family also engaged the services of MOPOL. On each side, there were about twenty people shouting on one another. When it was already midnight, we chased every one of them out of the house. They were outside till midnight shouting, swearing, boasting and threatening. Instead of mourning, these people were fighting over assets. They have also engaged popular lawyer, Olisa Agbakoba, on the matter."

SaharaReporters had during the week reported that the Chief Executive Officer of Fourscore Homes Limited, Femi Osibona, was confirmed dead and recovered from the rubble of the collapsed structure after about four days.

The body of Osibona was discovered among others during the rescue operation on Thursday.

There had been concerns over the whereabouts of Osibona, Wale Bob-Oseni, his friend, and others trapped in the building.

Bob-Oseni, who was to catch a flight to the US, briefly made a detour to see the project at the invitation of the developer but did not walk out alive.

On Monday, the building located on Gerrard Road, Ikoyi, Lagos collapsed with a yet-to-be-ascertained number of persons still trapped beneath the rubble. The death toll currently stands at over 40 persons.

Emergency workers had evacuated more than nine persons alive from the debris of the fallen building.

According to Highbrow Living Magazine, the collapsed property, comprising four-bedroom maisonettes, flats, duplex and penthouses, was 65 per cent sold out.

The price range for the apartment is also said to be between $1.2 million and $5 million.

The structure was said to be 80 per cent completed and was billed to be concluded in 2022.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/06/exclusive-wife-brothers-late-owner-collapsed-ikoyi-building-osibona-fight-over-bank
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Bantu10: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Waste-landers don't like themselves at all.
Always professing fake love, but at the very slight opportunity, they hack ur skull

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
It too early for that why can't they allow the dead to rest

2 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Penguin2: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
The man dead body never reach mortuary dem don dey fight over him wealth.

This people have no respect for the dead.

11 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Ifesinachi22(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please what is the work of SHARE on Nairaland

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by PlayMaker14: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dead body never relax finish for mortuary, family don start to tear each other because of property.

3 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by OssyMalik: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lazy brothers fighting over properties. His wife should engage a good lawyer.

Ndi ara

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Shetemi12(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Waoh... The family are not bothered about the lives their family killed.
God punish them

4 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by cocolacec(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bantu10:
Waste-landers don't like themselves at all.
Always professing fake love, but at the very slight opportunity, they hack ur skull

Yeye na nyanmirins come love themselves,your side women no dey inherit nada.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Vickym1(f): 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Meaning they have been praying for the man's death so that they'll fight over his properties undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by PrinceOfLagos: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
As if they've been waiting for the news of his death in the collapsed building so they could rush his properties

2 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by DWJOBScom(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hmmm
Wife wants his property
Btothers wants his property
People always make sure your stuffs are settled at all times.
Nobody lives forever

3 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by nairalandankrah: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
The way people easily forget about the dead! cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Too early for this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
OssyMalik:
Lazy brothers fighting over properties. His wife should engage a good lawyer.

Ndi ara
Or rather lazy wife fighting over property she does not own, so that she can use them to start flexing with his lovers!

Someone like me ehn, my spirit will be happier knowing that property and wealth are with my blood brothers than with some useless wife. Provided my brothers take care of my children's needs(that's if they're still small), I'll like it if they fight and claim my property.

Better still, I'll write my will, settle my children directly and also settle my brothers. Wife is not getting anything from me tbh, she should work for her own property!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by 2special(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Too bad
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Ejebleje: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
See ehn, if you make money for this life, na for here you suppose enjoy am,if not...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Bantu10: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
cocolacec:

Tufiakwa we dont have nyanmirins in my family.

Tot ur mother married nyanmiri

2 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
If only men can realize the wisdom behind the saying "Vanity upon vanity all is vanity"

I pity people who do evil just for money. I really pity them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Zooposki(f): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
Or rather lazy wife fighting over property she does not own, so that she can use them to start flexing with his lovers!

Someone like ehn, my spirit will be happier knowing that property and wealth are with my blood brothers than with some useless wife. Provided my brothers take care of my children's needs(that's if they're still small), I'll like it if they fight and claim my property.

Better still, I'll write my will, settle my children directly and also settle my brothers. Wife is not getting anything from me tbh, she should work for her own property!

Yet your wife ruined her body to give you children and took care of the kids and house for you to go prosper. The way you Nigerian men think ehhh. Next time tell you brothers to give you children. Leave the women alone.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Hadone(m): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Game start
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by MiracleMe7: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
SaharaReporter and fake news are like 5&6.
Believe this news to your own detriment

1 Like

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by rayvelez(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:

Someone like ehn, my spirit will be happier knowing that property and wealth are with my blood brothers than with some useless wife. Provided my brothers take care of my children's needs(that's if they're still small), I'll like it if they fight and claim my property.

Your mentality is too low man like u called the dead man wife lazy I just pray you don’t find yourself in this Kind of situation wia ur brothers will be fighting against your wife and children for your properties.

9 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by badoh(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:

Your judgment is quite unfair. Some wives give adequate support and are pillars to their husband. What's the essence of marrying if you know your wife is not part of you when you're no more. Do you think your brothers will be able to take adequate care of your children when you're gone? A good wife will assume responsibilities when a man is gone and will take good care of the children left behind. That's the more reason husband and wife must build their home and empower each other such that if the unforseen occurs, much gap will not be really felt.

9 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Imustnottalk: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
If you are rich make sure you enjoy your life because if you don't na another person go use your money catch cruise

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Roofing Project For A Client At Owerri, Imo State / A Modern 5 Bedroom Duplex Architectural Design / Modern 4bedroom Duplex Arc Design With Flat Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.