Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail (5673 Views)

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped / Collapsed Ikoyi Building Was Going For N2.85 Billion Per Apartment / Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
badoh:

Your judgment is quite unfair. Some wives give adequate support and are pillars to their husband. What's the essence of marrying if you know your wife is not part of you when you're no more. Do you think your brothers will be able to take adequate care of your children when you're gone? A good wife will assume responsibilities when a man is gone and will take good care of the children left behind. That's the more reason husband and wife must build their home and empower each other such that if the unforseen occurs, much gap will not be really felt.
Nonsense and "support"! No woman in this age supports any man to create wealth! They only wait for a man to suffer and make his money before they come to claim the glory. Even working class ladies would rather look for a ready made man to siphon his wealth. It is what it is.
In my family, we even take care of poor late uncle's children let alone our brother's children, so forget that angle you're going.

With what ladies of nowadays are turning into and how marriages have become, If I later decide to get married, I'll jealously guard my wealth from my wife, taking care of only my children and blood relatives. While writing my will, I'll do exactly as I stated earlier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Luizkid(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
This life no just balance at all cry
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by amazingspiderma: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
Most people don't know the roles of Father and Mother are complementary.

Great women are great assets to their homes.

I am really lucky to have great Mother, Sisters and Wife. They will do anything for me and so will I.

2 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Zooposki(f): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
Nonsense and "support"! No woman in this age supports any man to create wealth! They only wait for a man to suffer and make his money before they come to claim the glory. Even working class ladies would rather look for a ready made man to siphon his wealth. It is what it is.
In my family, we even take care of poor late uncle's children let alone our brother's children, so forget that angle you're going.

With what ladies of nowadays are turning into and how marriages have become, If I later decide to get married, I'll jealously guard my wealth from my wife, taking care of only my children and blood relatives. While writing my will, I'll do exactly as I stated earlier.

Maybe the reason why women nowadays don’t deal with poor and suffering men is the way they were treated in the past. I could remember in the past, once the men made it, they abandon the women that suffered right along with them and go for more polished women. Women learnt their lessons. Same reason women have multiple boyfriends today is the way they were also disappointed in the past. Just incase one disappoints them, they have others. Maybe you think a woman should waste her youth on you, just so you can end up disappointing her, and then have the gall and audacity to call her an evening newspaper.

5 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by mediainc: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nigerians change this mentality, money is not everything.
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Maxymilliano(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
And none is talking about the likely huge loans from banks that might have been sunk into the project cry
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by SarkinYarki: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
Please what is the work of SHARE on Nairaland

When you touch it you share your destiny
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by yetunsbay(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bantu10:
Waste-landers don't like themselves at all.
Always professing fake love, but at the very slight opportunity, they hack ur skull
now someone worrying on another person's problem is here. Worry about your own aftermath
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Zooposki:

Maybe the reason why women nowadays don’t deal with poor and suffering men is the way they were treated in the past. I could remember once the men made it, they abandon the women that suffered right along with them and go for more polished women. Women learnt their lessons. Same reason women have multiple boyfriends today is the way they were also disappointed in the past, incase one disappoints them, they have others. Maybe you think a woman should waste her youth on you, just so you can end up disappointing her, and then have the gall and audacity to call her an evening newspaper.
Truckloads of excuses! Women have always looked for rich men from the days of Methuselah. But modern women have taken it up to a whole new level by abandoning their own supposedly traditional responsibilities of taking care of the house, submitting to their husbands and being the virtuous woman. Instead, they want to stay in a man's house and claim equality and feminist even while living off the man like a parasite.

Stop justifying the promiscuity of today's ladies! If you are dating a guy and he fails to propose, you don't start cheating on him because of that, you simply breakup and look for someone who'll propose. But we all know that the reason behind cheating is economic, sizing as many men's pockets as possible and checking who is SIMPle enough to marry that one.

4 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Zooposki(f): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
Truckloads of excuses! Women have always looked for rich men from the days of Methuselah. But modern women have taken it up to a whole new level by abandoning their own supposedly traditional responsibilities of taking care of the house, submitting to their husbands and being the virtuous woman. Instead, they want to stay in a man's house and claim equality and feminist even while living off the man like a parasite.

Stop justifying the promiscuity of today's ladies! If you are dating a guy and he fails to propose, you don't start cheating on him because of that, you simply breakup and look for someone who'll propose. But we all know that the reason behind cheating is economic, sizing as many men's pockets as possible and checking who is SIMPle enough to marry that one.

Just as men look for beautiful women, women look for security in men. It is what it is.

Marry a Christian for the above bolded. That is what your bible teaches you. I’m not a Christian so don’t subscribe to that.

5 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Zooposki:

Just as men look for beautiful women, women look for security in men. It is what it is.

Marry a Christian for the above bolded. That is what your bible teaches you. I’m not a Christian so don’t subscribe to that.
Toh, I cannot use my hard earned money to "secure" her! To hell with her beauty! Very selfish creatures!

3 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
SarkinYarki:

When you touch it you share your destiny
grin

1 Like

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Zooposki(f): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
Toh, I cannot use my hard earned money to "secure" her! To hell with her beauty! Very selfish creatures!

Be ready to marry plain Jane then, because for better soup, na money kill am.

1 Like

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by beejaay: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
Or rather lazy wife fighting over property she does not own, so that she can use them to start flexing with his lovers!

Someone like ehn, my spirit will be happier knowing that property and wealth are with my blood brothers than with some useless wife. Provided my brothers take care of my children's needs(that's if they're still small), I'll like it if they fight and claim my property.

Better still, I'll write my will, settle my children directly and also settle my brothers. Wife is not getting anything from me tbh, she should work for her own property!

Thank goodness you have sisters and will surely have daughters as well, if you think all women deserve your judgment then your daughters and sisters will suffer same since your justification is general.if you think all women are useless then your sisters and would be daughters if you don't have yet are also useless, it's simple logic.. What goes around comes around..

6 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Zooposki:

Be ready to marry plain Jane then.
I have my own plan with women, but I'm never gonna let her have access to my wealth just for being "beautiful" (beauty is relative). Once I have 2 or 3 kids, she is totally on her own.
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Naijabad: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
SouthWestBlood:
Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Details, Exotic Cars, Other Assets, Engage Lawyer

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/06/exclusive-wife-brothers-late-owner-collapsed-ikoyi-building-osibona-fight-over-bank

I taught Yorubas dont like money.

So they can't even wait for the dead to be buried before fighting over his money and properties.

The wicked brothers should know that late Femi has a wife and children. His properties and money belong to the wife and the children.

The shameless brothers should go and hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Resurrection212: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
You might disappointed if believe this Sowore online news.
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Zooposki(f): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
I have my own plan with women, but I'm never gonna let her have access to my wealth just for being "beautiful" (beauty is relative). Once I have 2 or 3 kids, she is totally on her own.

Lol. That’s why I like Karma and Fate. Two beautiful women right there. Karma is a bitch and Fate is fickle.

2 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
beejaay:

Thank goodness you have sisters and will surely have daughters as well, if you think all women deserve your judgment then your daughters and sisters will suffer same since your justification is general.if you think all women are useless then your sisters and would be daughters if you don't have yet are also useless, it's simple logic.. What goes around comes around..
I don't have the kind of useless sisters and daughters you have.

My sisters are hardworking and not banking on swindling other men's resources in the name of marriage. Likewise if I have a daughter, I'll raise her to be an independent woman who'll not hope on a man's wealth. I'll teach her to relate with the humanity in men and not their material substance because that way, she'll find the right man to be comfortable with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Zooposki:

Lol. That’s why I like Karma and Fate. Two beautiful women right there. Karma is a bitch and Fate is fickle.
Meanwhile, I may change my mind about how to relate with women if I eventually find the kind of woman that deserves it, but it is becoming a bit late for me to find such lady as things are already becoming smooth for me. And any lady that comes into my life after I make it, her name na sorry because there's nothing that can convince that she's not there for my money. Absolutely nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by beejaay: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
I don't have the kind of useless sisters and daughters you have.

My sisters are hardworking and not banking on swindling other men's resources in the name of marriage. Likewise if I have a daughter, I'll raise her to be an independent woman who'll not hope on a man's wealth. I'll teach her to relate with the humanity in men and not their material substance because that way, she'll find the right man to be comfortable with.

See how you opened up your ignorance and uselessness.. You generalized every female which your families are among.. Someone even pointed to the fact that not all of them are like that and you still rejected him and went on with your rabid tantrum forgetting you have females around you... You see next time learn not to generalize cos it will come back to hunt you.. If you have hardworking females around so those other people have hardworking and wonderful females around them even if it's just 5%.... There is profit in introspection, use it to your advantage... Everything is not curse and abuse, grow up and be a man you born to be

6 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by techWriter3: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please what is the labors of stock on Nairaland
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Rolly22(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
Or rather lazy wife fighting over property she does not own, so that she can use them to start flexing with his lovers!

Someone like ehn, my spirit will be happier knowing that property and wealth are with my blood brothers than with some useless wife. Provided my brothers take care of my children's needs(that's if they're still small), I'll like it if they fight and claim my property.

Better still, I'll write my will, settle my children directly and also settle my brothers. Wife is not getting anything from me tbh, she should work for her own property!

Mumu men like you no even get Kobo

3 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by tchidi066(f): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:
Meanwhile, I may change my mind about how to relate with women if I eventually find the kind of woman that deserves it, but it is becoming a bit late for me to find such lady as things are already becoming smooth for me. And any lady that comes into my life after I make it, her name na sorry because there's nothing that can convince that she's not there for my money. Absolutely nothing!
How much do you even have, oga park well jhoor, it's the innocent lady that will end up with a miserable being like you that I'm sorry for... Empty barrels make the loudest noise

2 Likes

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by dominique(f): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
I'll take this news with a pinch of salt. Sahara reporters is no longer a reliable news source like before.
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by sharpwriter(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jman06:

Not too intelligent bro. You are only trying to sound like it. I don't know if you are married but don't use your matter to judge others.

You don't know the relationship between the man and his wife. That he may love his wife doesn't make him a simp like it's being over exaggerated on this forum.

Let some men be fvcking hundred pvssies everyday, it doesn't mean they don't love their wives. Not every man has bitter or stereotyped heart against women.

And you don't know what is between him and his wife (different relationships have different events, covenants that bind them together).

Now, the dead man is still young and may not even have a will already despite his stupendous wealth, he didn't envisioned he would die so soon.

Also, life is deep and this is yoruba land and Africa. Greed and selfishness is real here. Those brothers you are talking about trusting and entrusting your wealth to, do you think they will settle your children as expected to your satisfaction?

You're joking if you think relatives will use your wealth well for the family you left behind.

Even if the wife will flex, it is her only that can settle the dead man's kids 100% with what their father worked for.

There are billions of people on earth but honest, real and nice humans are scarce and rare. So before you judge a matter, meditate deeply on different life scenarios and possibilities before you talk, even using others as case studies!

Shalom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
tchidi066:

How much do you even have, oga park well jhoor, it's the innocent lady that will end up with a miserable being like you that I'm sorry for... Empty barrels make the loudest noise
F00l. Numbskull calling her better empty! FYI, your generations can never be as rich as mine. Not in this life and neither in your next life.

Oloshho looking for a simp to swindle. Tue!
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Rolly22:

Mumu men like you no even get Kobo
At least I'm richer than the full you call father.
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wetin cornsign his family members with his property? As long as u have a wife, all your things belong to wife and kids, whether will is written or not. So this thing for east don reach west?

1 Like

Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Jman06(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
sharpwriter:

Not too intelligent bro. You are only trying to sound like it. I don't know if you are married but don't use your matter to judge others.

You don't know the relationship between the man and his wife. That he may love his wife doesn't make him a simp like it's being over exaggerated on this forum.

Let some men be fvcking hundred pvssies everyday, it doesn't mean they don't love their wives. Not every man has bitter or stereotyped heart against women.

And you don't know what is between him and his wife (different relationships have different events, covenants that bind them together).

Now, the dead man is still young and may not even have a will already despite his stupendous wealth, he didn't envisioned he would die so soon.

Also, life is deep and this is yoruba land and Africa. Greed and selfishness is real here. Those brothers you are talking about trusting and entrusting your wealth to, do you think they will settle your children as expected to your satisfaction?

You're joking if you think relatives will use your wealth well for the family you left behind.

Even if the wife will flex, it is her only that can settle the dead man's kids 100% with what their father worked for.

There are billions of people on earth but honest, real and nice humans are scarce and rare. So before you judge a matter, meditate deeply on different life scenarios and possibilities before you talk, even using others as case studies!

Shalom!
You're free to hold your opinion on the subject matter just like I'm also free to hold mine.

And I repeat, if I couldn't write my will before dying, my spirit will be more at peace knowing that my blood brothers are controlling my wealth than some useless wife But I know I'll do a proper will beforehand so I can share my wealth the way I want and no wife is getting a dime from my wealth. I have my reasons and my reasons are justified.

Shalom too
Re: Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail by Commentor: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Sahara Reportera can hardly be trusted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ / Filling Station For Lease In Ogun And Lagos. / ADELEXQUIS CERAMICS .... Leadership in Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.