Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

#AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures (23436 Views)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by Happened: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2021
PHOTOS: NGIGE BATTLES CARD READER FOR OVER ONE HOUR, UNABLE TO VOTE

Nigeria’s Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige has so far being unable to vote during the governorship election in Anambra State after the Biometric Voters Accreditation System machine failed to accredit him. He tried for over an hour without success.

#AnambraDecides2021
#AnambraDecides
#AnambraElection

Shared by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by gwafaeziokwu: 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Billions wasted.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by Dapson73(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Was he not suppose to remove his cap in the first picture? Some big men and arrogance are just like bread and butter.
Ngige is too proud.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by JavaScript90: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol. nothing about Nigeria seems to be working. I hope this is not a deliberate plan to disenfranchise some people

Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

1 Like

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by chukel(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
Intentional. He can't vote andy Uba and can't be seen voting another party

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oga, remove your cap and stop confusing our machine.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by maureensylvia(f): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hian

1 Like

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by emmanuelbrown26: 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Is it not this same election that they spent billions?
If Amadioha is still active, let him just finish all these bastards in the affairs of the govt starting from 1960 till date and also their useless supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by lloydtruth: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Maybe he carefully avoided voting Andy Ubah, whose family was fingered in his kidnap.

17 Likes

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by SUPOL(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Akpu Oru
Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Na WA o
Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by Randal: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Remove cap fess Oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by Beiii: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Funny
Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by Bleiz(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
chukel:
Intentional. He can't vote andy Uba and can't be seen voting another party

I think this quite explained it
Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by Obyangel: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
I'm laughing in Swahili grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by naijaguy123456(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Uba show this Man shege

1 Like

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by odogwunaija(m): 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Many people were not able to vote, why is Chris Ngige's inability to vote making headlines. Smh

2 Likes

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by elmessiahs(m): 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Short thief Don't wanna vote relative to Chris ubah

1 Like

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by Abujaexpress: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Dapson73:
Was he not suppose to remove his cap in the first picture? Some big men and arrogance are just like bread and butter.
Ngige is too proud.
He is a typical Igbo man with unquenchable arrogance
Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by iiifedimma(f): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
LoL
Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by clockwisereport: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
lloydtruth:
Maybe he carefully avoided voting Andy Ubah, whose family was fingered in his kidnap.

Andy Uba's deputy is Ngige's cousin. They are one and the same

4 Likes

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by saintjimos(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
He can't vote Andy Uba and he can't risk getting caught voting another party

At least he was at his polling unit
Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by MartinsD12(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Happened:
PHOTOS: NGIGE BATTLES CARD READER FOR OVER ONE HOUR, UNABLE TO VOTE

Nigeria’s Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige has so far being unable to vote during the governorship election in Anambra State after the Biometric Voters Accreditation System machine failed to accredit him. He tried for over an hour without success.

#AnambraDecides2021
#AnambraDecides
#AnambraElection

Shared by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma
grin this na planned something na, Andy ubah kidnap am when he was governor, una think it's easy to forgive your enemy when you no be Jesus Christ

3 Likes

Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by IamWonderful: 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
pk
Re: #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures by 8stargeneral: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Make him remove his juju for waist and try again later.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#FathersDay: Emir Sanusi's 11 Children. Monarch Shares Pic To Mark Father’s Day / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) / Jonathan Signed An Agreement For One-Term - Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.