Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) (25454 Views)

Governor Soludo Casts His Vote, Commends INEC For Early Commencement Of Election / #AnambraDecides - Senator Chris Ngige Unable To Vote - Pictures / Anambra Election: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Casts Vote (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
5:08pm

PU 002, Ofiyi Square, Isuofia, Aguata.

The APGA Governorship Candidate, Charles Soludo, has eventually casted his vote after hours of BVAS delay.

SOURCE

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
The new governor of Anambra state grin

Anambra adigo mma

Shame on all those who were killing innocent people because of this election. You will pack your bags and return to the desert you came from.

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
vanbonattel:
Lol, I know you will come here to say he voted for Andy Ubah. grin

The race is between Valentine of PDP and Charles of APGA.

33 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by ProphetAjasco: 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
I see, I saw..... I see this man winning the elections but I see him being a terrible governor. I see chaos and terror, looting and plundering, Oh damnation!! A very randy governor, he will be busy catering to the needs of the daughters of Eve instead of the needs of the state. In the end, he will defect to APC and be disgraced out of office while trying to run for a second term. What a waste cry

So I have seen and So shall it be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Shame on APC their game plan was to capitalize on Igbos sit at home, then ipob disappointed them by calling off the sit at home, they came with no plan B shame on APC

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by kelsidengkucio(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Solu solution.
The next governor of Ndi Anambra

31 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Gorbanor Solido remember me in yo kingdom ooo! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Praktikals(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by HeadNigga: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
If soludo no win this election make I no wetin cause am. Even if only 10 people come out to vote, him go win. Out of every 10 residents of Anambra, 7 at least support soludo.

28 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Niyijac: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Whoever gets the position, nothing changes except where money will now be shared

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by franktech(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Even Andy Uba did not vote for himself but they will declare him winner.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Karrima: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
... and there was election.
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Factfinder1(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
apc go see huge disgrace

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by ashewoboy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
who watched the debate?
Like for PDP
share for APGA
mention for APC.

4 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by ezekins: 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
We thank God he finally voted

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by elmessiahs(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
What about maduka sef
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by ideatoprince18(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
My guy Maduka go shock them!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
This Anambra election just be like scalar quantity, has magnitude but no direction grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, I know you will come here to say he voted for Andy Ubah. grin

The race is between Valentine of PDP and Charles of APGA.

grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Fidelarinze9(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Soludo all the way!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by sageb: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
I stand with Soludo solution

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Donjovinco: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hope they don't rig the results of the election. Please read how Six girls where beheaded in Delta state, in Ugheli.https://jovinletter.com/2021/11/06/six-female-head-cut-off-in-delta-state/
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
This guy would be disgraced for contesting against Andy Uba
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Ayomide811(m): 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
So there is erection without leflendum
Ipigs shame on you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by htdot: 5:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
The igbo are the greater beneficiary of one nigeria.. ask author eze and peter obi.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by bluefilm: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
He is our Next Guv'nor.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
This election shows no responsible party will field an Igbo candidate for even Vice Presidential position cheesy

They just confirmed being an inconsequential 5%er
Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
I can see that APGA is winning

My beloved PDP loses it to APGA but not to APC.

Anyway, it's a win-win

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
So maduka is only popular on Nairaland sad

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doctors, Nurses Will Be Our Agents At Polling Units – Labour Party / Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo / NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.