Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) (959 Views)

500 More People Needed By This Company / Earn $200 To $1000 Per Day From Google News / ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2018
GET YOUR BUSINESS FEATURED ON GOOGLE NEWS FOX,CBS, BC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA SITE AND BE EXPOSE TO OVER 4BILLIONS OF INTERNET USERS.

Do you wish to announce your promote or launch your new Product, Services, Events, Book, Music, Apps OR Websites etc to over 4billion people in the world?

Then look no further! I will write and distribute a compelling, fun to read press release using standard PR guidelines of your business or any information with link to your business page and website to FOX, GOOGLE NEWS, CBS, NBC, ABC, and 500 more premium media sites.

My Press Release Distribution service ensures that your business get massive and worldwide or target exposure to the right prospects that will patronize your business.

With this service, you will get featured on FOX, GOOGLE NEWS, CBS, NBC, ABC, and 500 more premium media sites.

This press release service is different from others, as I will personally write you an original Press Release following standard PR guidelines and at the best rate.

NOTE: This is for a single Press Release Writing and Distribution with all features of Social Media, Google News, and Media Distribution)

NOTE: This service does not break your bank as it goes for tokens.

YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL FOR ORDER DETAILS ON THE COMMENT BOX OR EMAIL ME ON MARTIN.HALL2@GMX.COM FOR YOUR ORDERS OR STILL CALL ME ON 08186763414

Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Here comes the best press release writing & distribution service for your news.
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Here comes the best press release writing & distribution service for your news.

If you wish to announce Book Launch, Services, Products, Apps and much more, then look no further!
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
press release
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Do you wish to announce your promote or launch your new Product/Services/Events/Book/Music/Kickstarter campaigns/Apps, etc to over 1billion people in the world? Then look no further! I will write and distribute a compelling, fun to read press release using standard PR guidelines of your business to FOX, GOOGLE NEWS, CBS, NBC, ABC, and 500 more premium media sites.
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
My Press Release Distribution service ensures that journalists and prospects searching for your business will find you quickly. My primary focus is on delivering your news to those who are keen to know about the latest developments in your business and industry.
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
With this service, you will get featured on FOX, GOOGLE NEWS, CBS, NBC, ABC, and 500 more premium media sites.

This press release service is different from others, as I will personally write you an original Press Release following standard PR guidelines and at the best rate.

NOTE: This is for a single Press Release Writing and Distribution with all features of Social Media, Google News, and Media Distribution)

just drop your email or email me on martin.hall2@gmx.com or call 08186763414 for your orders
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by peoplechoice: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
how much does this service cost?
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by peoplechoice: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
and how long will take you to submit to all the websites and how long will it last?
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
peoplechoice:
how much does this service cost?
please you have to email or call me for this. so that my account don't get ban. thanks
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
peoplechoice:
and how long will take you to submit to all the websites and how long will it last?
the submissions will be premiums so it will not take more than 3business days to submit to all the media sites.
lastly it will be there for ever as long as the media sites are still in business the links will still be there. thanks
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by neutralmind: 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Nice . Can one include website or contact details?? For a new service
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2018
neutralmind:
Nice . Can one include website or contact details?? For a new service
yes you can include the link to your website, landing page or any link that leads people to your business.
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Do you wish to announce your promote or launch your new Product/Services/Events/Book/Music/Kickstarter campaigns/Apps, etc to over 1billion people in the world? Then look no further! I will write and distribute a compelling, fun to read press release using standard PR guidelines of your business to FOX, GOOGLE NEWS, CBS, NBC, ABC, and 500 more premium media sites.
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
My Press Release Distribution service ensures that journalists and prospects searching for your business will find you quickly. My primary focus is on delivering your news to those who are keen to know about the latest developments in your business and industry.
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2018

Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
NOTE: This is for a single Press Release Writing and Distribution with all features of Social Media, Google News, and Media Distribution
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
just drop your email or email me on martin.hall2@gmx.com or call 08186763414 for your orders
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
GET YOUR BUSINESS FEATURED ON GOOGLE NEWS FOX,CBS, BC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA SITE AND BE EXPOSE TO OVER 4BILLIONS OF INTERNET USERS.

Do you wish to announce your promote or launch your new Product, Services, Events, Book, Music, Apps OR Websites etc to over 4billion people in the world?
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by angelbaby49: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
anglebaby2017@gmail.com i need details on how to feature my new social media website on all the sites you mention. Hope my account won't go red oooo?
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
angelbaby49:
anglebaby2017@gmail.com i need details on how to feature my new social media website on all the sites you mention. Hope my account won't go red oooo?
no it will not make your account go red because it cost little tokens. instead it will boost your account
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by angelbaby49: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
villagepeoplefb:

no it will not make your account go red because it cost little tokens. instead it will boost your account
I got your mail but how do i confirm you post my business on all these sites?
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
angelbaby49:

I got your mail but how do i confirm you post my business on all these sites?
After submitting we will send you the links to your featured post on each media site for you to view and follow up in case of any question.
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by peoplechoice: 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
ok bro
Re: FEATURE UR BIZ ON GOOGLE NEWS,FOX,CBS,BBC,ABC & 500 MORE MEDIA(REACH OUT 2 4B) by villagepeoplefb: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
peoplechoice:
ok bro
welcome boss

(1) (Reply)

What One Needs To Know About M Gombe Perfumed Petroleum Jelly / Who Has Shipped With Tugrow Before? / Partners & Distributors Wanted By An International Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.