Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) (49997 Views)

Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
R.I.P to them.

Meanwhile, please mods remove that thread about a female student who poured hot water on her fellow student from front page.

Since the media does not want to tell the truth. The will conceal the truth and published nonsense just for traffic.

A girl will not just carry hot water and pour a person because of toothpaste.

The media doesn't not want to tell you all the truth. They need traffic so everything goes.

your brain is tiny, on what circumstances should a fellow human pour hot water to revenge?

pray for sense when you go to church tomorrow
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by Adabestseason(m): 12:38am On Nov 07, 2021
The guns used by these gunmen who bought those guns these same politicians,i know the lawmeander will run to the state capital,offers paltery sum to the family of the bereaved,a-4- year term for local government chairmen and inec directly conducting local government elections will reduce insecurity by 70% but Mr President is not listening he is traveling and gallivanting around the globe attending conferences that are not adding values because of estacode- a go-go to presidency
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by princewarri1985: 1:57am On Nov 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
R.I.P to them.

Meanwhile, please mods remove that thread about a female student who poured hot water on her fellow student from front page.

Since the media does not want to tell the truth. The will conceal the truth and published nonsense just for traffic.

The media doesn't not want to tell you all the truth. They need traffic so everything goes.
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING SELF? I HAVE SEEN A SITUATION IN WARRI HERE WHERE A GIRL BITE OF THE EAR OF ANOTHER GIRL BECAUSE OF COMMON BATHROOM SLIPPERS
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by Bigpapi: 4:49am On Nov 07, 2021
emmabest2000:
Agha di na obodo anyi

Ise

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by Fahdiga(m): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2021
adamsmith914:
Presidential Wailer, everything President Buhari? I wouldn’t be surprised if the President is your father that rejected your paternity?
Incoherent gibberish
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by Pimine: 6:51am On Nov 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
R.I.P to them.

Aswearugaaad

This girl you be winch? Are you normal at all??
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by opribo(m): 7:55am On Nov 07, 2021
....but can't we the people rise up and put a stop to all these menace by caling for the impeachment of bubu and let a serious person with strength and determination put an end to all these mess.
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by Darlsonyii: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2021
The same people that have finished this country are still worming up for 2023 elections
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by cybriz82(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

South Korea is a country.

What state in South Korea did it happen?

Inside mushin in south Korea...
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by Anusiemgood(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
R.I.P to them.

Are sure your head is okay, if the story is not complete, then give us the complete version of it......keep disgracing yourself and your village people, mugu
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by Guzx: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Attempt To Kidnap Usoro Akpanuso, Wedding Guest Killed (Graphic Pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
So saddening, it can never be well with the wicked.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Girl Butchers Little Child (warning: Graphic Pic) / Why I Bath With Blood - Man Tells Ogun Police (Photo) / Man Plunges Into Lagos River Over Allegations Of Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.