Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts (23965 Views)

What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends £114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / The Solution To Help Every Man Look Younger Than Their Age Is Here- Novage Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by candidbabe(f): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by DropsMic(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Following
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by suffering: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Many black men are well groomed. Come to think of it, we should stop judging ourselves using the white man’s standards. If you travel out you’ll realize why such a term exists. Our lunatics with scruffy hair are the norm that way for the average Caucasian. Africans have gotten it beaten into their skulls that short hair is the ideal. We maintain and force it on others.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by kals4luv990(m): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
oluwafreshkid:

Upon all this, you still leave am. So to what end?
bro oil dey ur skull
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:
My ex is a definition of a well groomed man. Yes, he's an ex now but I can't stop talking about him because he made a great impression on me and I still make boast to say it any where. He was well groomed.

From his nails, his goaty( lower beard) to his teeth, very neat. His dentition is so amazingly arranged, sparkling white and shiney. ( I got same too) not all these cave man multicolor teeth I see around these days that look like they're coming to get you. Lol.

His clothes are always crisp and clean. His apartment and sorrounding, you would think it's a five star hotel suit. No masculine smell or odour anywhere around him or his apartment. Maybe because he's not hairy.

Abeg, he's neat.

Men should take their hygiene seriously because that masculine smell/odour is a huge turn off and it's common among hairy guys. Maybe that's why I'm no longer thrilled about having a relationship any longer.

Same goes for the women too.
but wait with all these attributes, you still left him. What did he do, he been cheat grin because I know say he no go pass that one. Even you self go get your own flaws we all have our flaws but you still talking about him shows you haven't gotten over him cheesy
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:
My ex is a definition of a well groomed man. Yes, he's an ex now but I can't stop talking about him because he made a great impression on me and I still make boast to say it any where. He was well groomed.

From his nails, his goaty( lower beard) to his teeth, very neat. His dentition is so amazingly arranged, sparkling white and shiney. ( I got same too) not all these cave man multicolor teeth I see around these days that look like they're coming to get you. Lol.

His clothes are always crisp and clean. His apartment and sorrounding, you would think it's a five star hotel suit. No masculine smell or odour anywhere around him or his apartment. Maybe because he's not hairy.

Abeg, he's neat.

Men should take their hygiene seriously because that masculine smell/odour is a huge turn off and it's common among hairy guys. Maybe that's why I'm no longer thrilled about having a relationship any longer.

Stfu

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by halfbloodprince(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
So I’m supposed to earn over six figures, be over six feet tall, be able to cook, take care of kids, support my woman in all ways, take of my own (extended) family, have good morals, have my own house, at least a car or two, come from a good family, have a good reputation, be spiritual and religious, be gentle, kind, loving, caring, honest, have a good sense of humour, et al. And now I’ve got to be hairless too?!! I’m not against grooming but damn!

You know what, keep your pussy. I’ll keep my body hair and my self respect. Your daughter will probably be hoeing on Onlyfans or CodedRuns, so don’t worry, I’ll have enough pussy to last me for life. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by eneazi(f): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

You're not over him, and if not careful this might affect your relationships in future because you'd keep comparing him with anyone you meet.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by baralatie(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

You better go an meet your ex na
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by MummyD2020(f): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

Dey are coming for you with full speed. Just wait small fess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by baralatie(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
eneazi:

You're not over him, and if not careful this might affect your relationships in future because you'd keep comparing him with anyone you meet.
It is Soo annoying!

An ex o

1 Like

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by chatinent: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
But remember that too much bear bear without money is another type of grass.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by kals4luv990(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.
Aunty i get am b4 no b property..leave anoda person property tell us abt your own
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by baralatie(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
How and whose definition of groom should we use!
The rich Bois code of groomed or the not so rich book of groomed
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by egunna(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
but wait with all these attributes, you still left him. What did he do, he been cheat grin because I know say he no go pass that one. Even you self go get your own flaws we all have our flaws but you still talking about him shows you haven't gotten over him cheesy
u know whether na him leave her?may b she offend am.at times,we sef dey leave dem.as dis one sound so,e b like say na d guy leave her.i Stand to be corrected though

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Timekeeper: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Perfecttouch:
To oloriegbe ayodeji, if you are on this forum, God punish you. I for like make we stage one on one fight right now make I beat craze commot for your body..
This madman bullied me back then at fgc ibillo.. Till date, I still have hearing problem sometimes..

Bwahahahaha bwahahahaha grin
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by baralatie(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
ignis:
Na money be Koko...

Owo ni Koko...

A well groomed man should have money.....

That's all

If you don't Gerrit, Foget about it.
So fela is not a well groomed man
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2021
Well, there was a gentleman I once had a crush on. What I noticed and loved about him was:

1) His dress sense : He had a good fashion sense and it was so good that, he 'd turn heads once he arrives. Be it casual or senator wears, he was always killing it. Clothes were always well ironed that you would see the lines perfectly. U 'd never find him wearing rumpled clothes.

2) His cologne : This particular one had girls hugging him most times. He always smelt fresh at any time of the day. Seems he invests a good amount of money on cologne and perfumes. Staying around this guy was refreshing....lol and he 'd pass beside you, and you would turn to see who just passed. Funny enough, he doesn't have a signature cologne.

3) His leadership and empathetic skills: he had a good mastery of handling leadership. He wasn't a dictator neither was he a slowpoke like Buhari. He made sure he carried everybody along and was always ready to listen to anyone. I never know of anyone that handles leadership this good other than this guy.

4) Beards, skin, nails and haircut : always neat and well-styled all the time. Never to be cut unfresh even for a minute. Nails well-trimmed and u can never notice eczema or pimples or even rashes on his face. I believe he spends tons of money taking care of that skin of his...

4) Humility : Upon all the associations and whatever posts assigned on him, he treated people fairly and never degraded anyone. Even if he mistakenly says something annoying, he 'd apologize for everything.

5) Building himself spiritually, emotionally and intellectually : I got to talk with him for the first time, and it got me wondering who was his book plug. He had a vast knowledge about various things. Ask him anything and he 'd know an answer to that and give you concise points.

Although we didn't really connect that much, the little time I spent around him taught me many things.

3 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin
egunna:
u know whether na him leave her?may b she offend am.at times,we sef dey leave dem.as dis one sound so,e b like say na d guy leave her.i Stand to be corrected though
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
Gharial:

Hahaha you no like masculine odour

That means you no dey fvck, because odour of prick and tohtoh alone sef na diegrin

Take care of your hygiene and maybe change the kind of girls you follow, which one be odour for prick again; how you wan dey receive Mouth Gig, baba logo give person daughter mouth odour oh.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2021
Well, there was a gentleman I once had a crush on. What I noticed and loved about him was:

1) His dress sense : He had a good fashion sense and it was so good that, he 'd turn heads once he arrives. Be it casual or senator wears, he was always killing it. Clothes were always well ironed that you would see the lines perfectly. U 'd never find him wearing rumpled clothes.

2) His cologne : This particular one had girls hugging him most times. He always smelt fresh at any time of the day. Seems he invests a good amount of money on cologne and perfumes. Staying around this guy was refreshing....lol and he 'd pass beside you, and you would turn to see who just passed. Funny enough, he doesn't have a signature cologne.

3) His leadership and empathetic skills: he had a good mastery of handling leadership. He wasn't a dictator neither was he a slowpoke like Buhari. He made sure he carried everybody along and was always ready to listen to anyone. I never know of anyone that handles leadership this good other than this guy.

4) Beards, skin, nails and haircut : always neat and well-styled all the time. Never to be cut unfresh even for a minute. Nails well-trimmed and u can never notice eczema or pimples or even rashes on his face. I believe he spends tons of money taking care of that skin of his...

4) Humility : Upon all the associations, political career and whatever posts assigned on him, he treated people fairly and never degraded anyone. Even if he mistakenly says something annoying, he 'd apologize for everything. He was well-mannered and respectful.

5) Building himself spiritually, emotionally and intellectually : I got to talk with him for the first time, and it got me wondering who was his book plug. He had a vast knowledge about various things. Ask him anything and he 'd know an answer to that and give you concise points.

Although we didn't really connect that much, the little time I spent around him taught me many things.

1 Like

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
[quote author=oladipuposadeeq post=108205186]but wait with all these attributes, you still left him. What did he do, he been cheat grin because I know say he no go pass that one. Even you self go get your own flaws we all have our flaws but you still talking about him shows you haven't gotten over him cheesy[/quote
I've gotten over him since but that doesn't mean I can't talk about him or use homas a case study in any discussion he fits in.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
ImoleNaija:
To me, a well groomed man is someone that needs no one to appreciate or condemn whatever fashion he chooses. He takes full responsibility for his looks; either good or bad. He does not live or dress to court public favour.

Not giving a fvck is a nice idea but there are places where you are easily and quickly measure by how you present yourself, as long as you want to participant in society you have to conform to some rules.

For instance, yesterday Davido sign a deal with Wema Bank, was there anything stopping him from coming with short and a shirt? but you saw him in suit.

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:

I've gotten over him since but that doesn't mean I can't talk about him or use him as a case study in any discussion he fits in.

MummyD2020:

Dey are coming for you with full speed. Just wait small fess
Na today grin.

eneazi:

I'm over him. Besides I called off the relationship and it was for a good course. I have no regrets.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by MufasaLion: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
A well groomed man like me. grin
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by MufasaLion: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2021
Perfecttouch:
To oloriegbe ayodeji, if you are on this forum, God punish you. I for like make we stage one on one fight right now make I beat craze commot for your body..
This madman bullied me back then at fgc ibillo.. Till date, I still have hearing problem sometimes..

grin grin grin

He really dealt with you.
Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by tradepunter: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
oluwafreshkid:

Upon all this, you still leave am.
So to what end?

Baba no reason this one....

Most likely spirit husband things... They plenty whey get this problem

1 Like

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by MufasaLion: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by ma373733(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2021
Well groomed man must have money undecided

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2021
Very informative.

I am a very hairy person, so i leave my body hairs as they are. But my facial hair is always well groomed. Teeth, tongue very sparkling clean( i love kissing alot). My finger and toe nails very clean and well trimmed ( fingering). angry

2 Likes

Re: What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts by tollyboy5(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mercychen:

Abeg, he's neat.

Omo wetin hairy guy do nau. cheesy

I don't even know if I'm hairy or not. I only know my beards are accurate with unibrows

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where In Lagos Can I Make My Lips Pink Or Red? / Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies / Tonto Dikeh's Stunning Blonde New Look For 'its Ova' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.