Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did (71339 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by AngelicBeing: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
sad
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Chochovini: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hamzatgodfirst:
Nigerian police chase them away? And I'm sure they can't save those these people are saving. It seems nothing in Nigeria is right..
. Are you just getting to know that?

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by fineboynl(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
It's very clear the jamboree rescue team by the lagos government was very poor. It was after international media carries the news before the governor start showing lip service.

The very days alot more would have survived. But the second days it's impossible.
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by ephraim18(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
What a horrified way to die... God help me know the hour of my last breath I pray oh lord... May their souls rest on... Amen

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Saidfx(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Mtcheww

Trash!

How is it trash? So those that died were not lucky or what? Oga, death is death! Every soul shall taste it. Any how, any where.. May God Almighty over look the shortcomings of those that lost their lives in that incident and ease thier love ones from this reality..peace!

2 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by mokt(m): 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
roundman:
Police chase them away, nigerian police useless as always.

They no just get sense to do right things at all

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Bodydiialect57: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmm.

There's more to it than meet the eyes.
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Chochovini: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

You have not died before.

You should ask me what life after death is, cos I have died before. You religionists are not to be blamed for being misled, you are all victims of the Savior Programs of the Matrix.

Activation code 777:

God is not a Christian, God is not Religious.
Jesus was not a Christian, and never will be.
Fire can not burn Spirit, has no such capacity.

But Stay foolish, cos ignorance is bliss.
. TRASHY AS ALWAYS.
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by mechanics(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
deen84:
Thank God for his life
Yes o, God has given him another chance to tell his story.
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
abbey621:

Yes it was very right, even abroad you are whisked away from the rescue site and the rescuing is left to professionals. Anything can happen from dust inhalation to more structural collapse, just because police are terrorists in uniform does not mean all their actions are unjustified.
the police are not expected to chase away instead they should have told them the dangers involved in what they were doing so that the report will not sound like they chase us away

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Ofadaman(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
The guy must think he didn't die because he has been called for a higher purpose, but it's just luck and mere physics that may have played in his favour. He may be knocked down by a bicycle tomorrow.
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by abbey621(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
the police are not expected to chase away instead they should have told them the dangers involved in what they were doing so that the report will not sound like they chase us away

Unfortunately that's not how it works, in emergency situations you are given commands not explanations.
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Ccss: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
God is good
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by themanderon: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
That claustrophobic feeling of being trapped without an escape route is enough to kill.

3 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by yoursidenigga(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

I WOULD NOT COMPLETELY DEBUNK WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN BUT I WOULD SAY IT IS HEAVILY DISTORTED WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF GOD FIRST.

EACH TIME YOU LOOK UP AT NIGHT AND SEE THE STARS, UNDRESTAND ONE THING, THAT IS GOD WAY OF TELLING YOU ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE.

THE NUMBER ONE SIGN OF LIFE IS LIGHT AND GOD IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

He didn't say there's no God. You're just arguing stupidly.

And please stop typing in capital letters. You're making it hard for us to read your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by dinomcjohn: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
All Thanks and Praise be to God Almighty
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by West2019(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
some people will say ciggrat is nit good !
There was a lighter with me. I turned it on and saw dead bodies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by authority2006(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
drlaykay:
Good for him
By the way, Lateef sounds like a Muslim name.
But a religious bigot said they didn't allow Muslims to work there.

Employing a professional who is going to work directly with you is different from ordinary labourers that are being picked by the road sides by contractors. You should have known better.
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by authority2006(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ofadaman:
The guy must think he didn't die because he has been called for a higher purpose, but it's just luck and mere physics that may have played in his favour. [s] He may be knocked down by a bicycle tomorrow. [/s]

No, he didn't say that and he didn't think that.
And you could die in domestic gas explosion tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by authority2006(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
He was at the wrong place and the wrong time. [s] Those who died were at the right place at the right time to exit the hologram as soul family. Nothing happens without a reason, those who died had to exit. [/s]

Tick tock, Tick tock, tick tock.

They simply had to pay the ultimate price because someone got greedy.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by baby124: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cosmatikka:
I'm sure Lateef is a Muslim. But the other guy was claiming he was refused job at the site cos he's muslim
That’s the excuse that guy told his wife as reason why he didn’t get the job. Instead of the fact that he was incompetent and unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by bizzibodi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
The police chased them away because they thought they wanted to steal collapsed blocks~Police PRO.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Antifraud00: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cosmatikka:
I'm sure Lateef is a Muslim. But the other guy was claiming he was refused job at the site cos he's muslim

Check your church and see how many Azeez, Rukayat, Afees, Ibrahim in there... so many had converted
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by clothingonline(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lucky you
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
abbey621:

Unfortunately that's not how it works, in emergency situations you are given commands not explanations.
If you say so
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by arewaseye: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
roundman:
Police chase them away, nigerian police useless as always.
infact this height of ignorance is shameful. If the police had joined force with these guys many lives would have been saved. Police with no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Kaymaxine(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
alphaNomega:

It's either you're a policeman or your loved one is.

Read and understand before you Comment on any post
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by yahmohy27: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
alphaNomega:

What are you saying bros.Read well
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by rollywise(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
alphaNomega:

You don't get what he means. The U in mannequin is useless same as the U in biscuit coz you don't hear it in the pronunciation yet it's in the spelling. Do you get now?

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by BABANGBALI: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
See as him resemble lalasticlala
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by chaloskyx: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
DID YOU HEAR THAT POLICE CHASED THEM AWAY FROM THE SITE NIGERIA IS FINISHED WEDA WE LIKE IT OR NOT
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by kolexy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Teslaa:
Thank God for your life. It's a miracle to survive that collapse. shocked

Off topic:
I thought they said this man doesn't employ Muslims?
So how did lateef got a job there? undecided

Do you believe that incompetent nitwit? It sad Femi Fourscore is not here to defend himself. The consultant that wrote the letter that went viral is named Muritala, yet most people still believe that unfortunate soul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House / DIY Construction Of My House In PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.