Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) (71542 Views)

You Can Earn Over N4,500,000 Yearly On Shortlets With One Unit Of This Apartment / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / My Business Started Crumbling Since I Moved Into This Apartment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by onthehill: 4:09am On Feb 17

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Namaster: 4:21am On Feb 17
Still shitty!

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Chrisrare: 4:28am On Feb 17
the kind of things that amazes poor people...

229 Likes 19 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 6:01am On Feb 17
Wisdom encrypted

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Nonexisting: 6:24am On Feb 17
Chrisrare:
the kind of things that amazes poor people...
Poor people are very myopic. While the rich make, save and invest, the poor spend the little they make on frivolities. Why someone will rent a house and upgrade it when he should be thinking of building his own is something I still can't figure.

241 Likes 35 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Oromoni619: 6:28am On Feb 17
Okay, next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by slipperyanus07: 6:45am On Feb 17
That place seems to me like a coded yahoo boys school

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Mrtaye: 7:03am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Poor people are very myopic. While the rich make, save and invest, the poor spend the little they make on frivolities. Why someone will rent a house and upgrade it when he should be thinking of building his own is something I still can't figure.
It's about comfortability....as e never get funds to build his own won't he make himself comfortable so that he will be able to reason and think straight each time he get home...
Abi you want him to dey regret or feel sober anytime he is going home due to the disreputable state of his rented apartment.....so how is he going to dream and reason big on such a shacked apartment if he doesn't gift it a facelift......or what are you insinuating

523 Likes 38 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by dynicks(m): 7:06am On Feb 17
Mrtaye:

It's about comfortability....as e never get funds to build his own won't he make himself comfortable so that he will be able to reason and think straight each time he get home...
Abi you want him to dey regret or feel sober anytime he is going home due to the disreputable state of his rented apartment.....so how is he going to dream and reason big on such a shacked apartment if he doesn't gift it a facelift......or what are you insinuating
you spoke well my brother....!....there's a saying that goes that wherever u find yourself, always endeavor to make yourself feel comfortable no matter how little.....say u never reach to buy car, no mean say u no fit own bicycle......Life na ones oo!..
No one is promised tomorrow!!

283 Likes 19 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by slimjohn2k5: 7:28am On Feb 17
Nice n beautiful
Most girls turn on

6 Likes

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:00am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
and you are very poor oh! What a shame. Because Rich person can't be here on NL at this time. You are definitely extremely poor like this I can bet it for free

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Nonexisting: 8:06am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
and you are very poor oh! What a shame. Because Rich person can't be here on NL at this time. You are definitely extremely poor like this I can bet it for free
By many standards, I'm poor but by yours, I'm a very rich man so go and play in the sand. Bye

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:13am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
By many standards, I'm poor but by yours, I'm a very rich man so go and play in the sand. Bye
for you even reply? Oga you are very poor, poverty is swimming in your blood, you might even di of poverty

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Nonexisting: 8:15am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
for you even reply? Oga you are very poor, poverty is swimming in your blood, you might even di of poverty
You're right, my friend. I hope it makes you feel elated now.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:21am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
You're right, my friend. I hope it makes you feel elated now.
you are extremely poor, so stop insulting poor people, I have over 30people under my daily payroll, I understand how important poor people impact mean to development in society. Those who have small change in account brag like fools, I can employ you and pay your income double. So you are poor therefore stop insulting poor people

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by money121(m): 8:27am On Feb 17
Odogwu House cool cool

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Customised3(f): 8:27am On Feb 17
Cool

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Creditalerts: 8:27am On Feb 17
Excruciating crusendum

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by inoki247: 8:28am On Feb 17
Lol house wey Landlord fit give u quit notice anytime or sell anytime...

All this type of house are proned to be sold anytime...

Ordinary rubber tiles I no fit put am for a rented apartment....

Anything I can't remove while leaving an apartment I no fit attach am to a rented apartment....

That's how my friend put tiles in a rented apartment and POP and when he was leaving he tell the landlord make he compensate him Baba no gri my friend carry hammer go break and spoil all the tiles at the end of the day who lose...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by slaawomirr: 8:28am On Feb 17
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 8:28am On Feb 17
Hmmm
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by OkoAmarashy: 8:28am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:

That's how you people use the money that would have improved your life and earning power to build houses in bush.

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by arantess: 8:29am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:
Everyone is rich on nairaland tongue

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:30am On Feb 17
K

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by AnawallsE(m): 8:31am On Feb 17
inoki247:
Lol house wey Landlord fit give u quit notice anytime...

Ordinary rubber tiles I no fit put am for a rented apartment....
hmm
Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by dopedan(m): 8:32am On Feb 17
Na this kind place i dey like, ur neighbors go think say u dey d same level with them, but unknowingly to them you have gone far and left them in d dust

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by skedman(m): 8:32am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:

Poverty mentality
The money to build a house usually come at will and not by force that is why we have poor landlord .
This house is a good sample of poor landlord

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Tayorshd87: 8:32am On Feb 17
Lok

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:32am On Feb 17
🫤

1 Like

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by muzically(m): 8:34am On Feb 17
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you are extremely poor, so stop insulting poor people, I have over 30people under my daily payroll, I understand how important poor people impact mean to development in society. Those who have small change in account brag like fools, I can employ you and pay your income double. So you are poor therefore stop insulting poor people

No need to argue. Make una Post account balance make we see. grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) by MrBroke(m): 8:35am On Feb 17
Nonexisting:

It has nothing to do with poor people's spending oga. He wasn't trying to impress you or me but live comfortable. If you think building a house at the moment is a good investment then you yourself don't know anything about investment. I've seen a lot of broke land and property owners. It's a vanity world, the goal is to have a steady source of income and never go broke. Let me tell you something, some people will enjoy life till death without owning any real estate but others in their personal house would be struggling to survive. Life funny o

80 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House / DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / Five Tallest Buildings In Nigeria As At 2021 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.