Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) (52143 Views)

Naira Stages Comeback, Rises To N780/$1 At The Official Market - / Pound To Naira Black Market Rate Today 25th September 2023 / World’s Most Expensive Jacket Costs N780 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by aremuforlife(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Weyrey
Miserable ass liker.

So because of destroyed Nigeria more than 5 years ago before handing over, Nigeria can never be fixed again even after five years?
It will never be well with you and your entire generation.
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
Ani were no away Iran see, else you would have stopped mentioning me.
It us easy to destroy but difficult to build, after destroying the country for years, you expect it to be built very fast.
Despite or your negative thinking about the country, Nigeria is still numero uno in Africa, fast recovery economy in the world, position number 2.
Do you know how many the world economy has crease over growth forecast this year, because, they couldn't believe the economy will do well.
Please get a life and stop living a sorrowful life.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by dotedote: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2021
Babaken:
Abeg zip your mouth did Jonathan close border before he was able to stabilize naira to dollars during his tenure.

If an opinion or view is contrary to yours, it's most of the times an opportunity to add to your knowledge and never a chance to display your ignorance. You can still learn without looking stupid.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by ayo2008: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2021
SlyDev:
If Nigeria want to make their money stronger, they need to stop importing and start manufacturing to export

But the last time Buhari closed border to boost local production, some bigots said he is targeting a tribe.

Closure of border has done more harm than Good. Local food production is even more expensive

1 Like

Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by UncleKoboko: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:

Ani were no away Iran see, else you would have stopped mentioning me.
It us easy to destroy but difficult to build, after destroying the country for years, you expect it to be built very fast.
Despite or your negative thinking about the country, Nigeria is still numero uno in Africa, fast recovery economy in the world, position number 2.
Do you know how many the world economy has crease over growth forecast this year, because, they couldn't believe the economy will do well.
Please get a life and stop living a sorrowful life.
It's easy for a dolt like you to remain stupidly locked in your suffering and smiling hypocrisy state. Poverty will send you to hell and your hardship will never end untill you have sense.
How much was exchange rates during Jonathan's government?

A senseless fool ani fool government has not been able to do anything in the last five years and your continued to support evil. It will never be well with you again.

Soon, you will start buying fuel for ₦340 per litre when that old fool BUHARÎ removes the so-called fuel subsidy and your eyes will open.

No constant electricity, yet they want to remove the so-called subsidy.

No functional refineries in the last five years, yet a single man Dangote is building one within 2 years, yet they want to remove the so-called fuel subsidy.

Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati.

1 Like

Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by aremuforlife(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2021
UncleKoboko:

It's easy for a dolt like you to remain stupidly locked in your suffering and smiling hypocrisy state. Poverty will send you to hell and your hardship will never end untill you have sense.
How much was exchange rates during Jonathan's government?

A senseless fool ani fool government has not been able to do anything in the last five years and your continued to support evil. It will never be well with you again.

Soon, you will start buying fuel for ₦340 per litre when that old fool BUHARÎ removes the so-called fuel subsidy and your eyes will open.

No constant electricity, yet they want to remove the so-called subsidy.

No functional refineries in the last five years, yet a single man Dangote is building one within 2 years, yet they want to remove the so-called fuel subsidy.

Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati.
Oloriburuku omo irankiran fi emotion soro, ani ode ni e se.
How much was dollar to naira before Obasanjo took over?
How was fuel before Obasanjo became the president of Nigeria?
Which of our infrastructures was good before Buhari became the president and he destroyed them?
Was there functional refinery before he became the president?
We all know that the subsidy only benefits few Nigerians, while some corrupt Nigerians like you sells to neighbouring countries.
Go and ask your godforsaken pdp the contract they signed while selling the power holding company to their families and friends, maybe you will realise how Nigeria was fraud by the leaders of the country, "your supposed best leaders"
Your sorrowful soul will not allow to see the infrastructures going all around the country.
Wake up from your sleep, omo irankiran,
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by aremuforlife(m): 9:22am On Nov 26, 2021
ayo2008:

Closure of border has done more harm than Good. Local food production is even more expensive
There is nothing bad in border closure, it will encourage local production.
Are we not ashamed of importing mostly everything to this country, we have turn our country a dumping site where we can just import ordinary toothpicks.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by Goldentulip2: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Messia:

Hahaha I don’t even know, i don’t exactly buy things there as well as the Ladies do all the shopping at Aldi, Asda, except when I decided to cook on my own merit I visit to buy African Spinach I use to cook efo iro I already know the spot I just pick and check out everything else is invisible to me lol however I will check
Haha. Aldi is a good discount shop I hear but I can’t remember if I been there tho but stuff in those Afro or Afro-carribean shops are expensive oh although that’s where I visit for my cooking hehe
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by aremuforlife(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2021
calcal:

aremu olodo is at it again!
Aremu ki se olodo, awan Iran ni alaimokan.

1 Like

Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by Psoul(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2021
SlyDev:
If Nigeria want to make their money stronger, they need to stop importing and start manufacturing to export

But the last time Buhari closed border to boost local production, some bigots said he is targeting a tribe.

You talk as if you are as clueless as the man you are supporting.

You don't close your borders when you did not make alternatives for those things you want to stop importing.
Now, assuming the government wakes up today and ban importation of refined petroleum products into Nigeria without fixing any of our unfunctional refineries, what do u think will happen to users?

Closing borders to boost economy is a very great economic strategy, but doing it at the wrong time makes the government look silly.

1 Like

Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by ayo2008: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:

There is nothing bad in border closure, it will encourage local production.
Are we not ashamed of importing mostly everything to this country, we have turn our country a dumping site where we can just import ordinary toothpicks.

Our leaders are the main problem
How many of them are patronising made in Nigeria products?
It was in the news that National assembly members rejected Innoson vehicles for for foreign automobiles. Don't let us decieve ourselves.
Local products have skyrocketed cos of Monopoly...Let the president open border for equilibrium in prices

1 Like

Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by Babaken(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2021
dotedote:

If an opinion or view is contrary to yours, it's most of the times an opportunity to add to your knowledge and never a chance to display your ignorance. You can still learn without looking stupid.
what you are telling me is that Nigeria cannot produce or export anything without closing the borders.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by Ochelyko1: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2021
SlyDev:

and what good has dat done? u close border how can those who couldnt afford shipping through the sea or air export their goods through the borders to other countries?

Nigeria need to upgrade in everything we are doing not just to close border bcus that is not the problem.

and by the way ur late buhari close border but yet those fulanis herdsmen usually pass through our borders with their cows without any confrontation but yet none in nigeria can export out through that same border except Dangote and cole. so think well.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by UncleKoboko: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:

Oloriburuku omo irankiran fi emotion soro, ani ode ni e se.
How much was dollar to naira before Obasanjo took over?
How was fuel before Obasanjo became the president of Nigeria?
Which of our infrastructures was good before Buhari became the president and he destroyed them?
Was there functional refinery before he became the president?
We all know that the subsidy only benefits few Nigerians, while some corrupt Nigerians like you sells to neighbouring countries.
Go and ask your godforsaken pdp the contract they signed while selling the power holding company to their families and friends, maybe you will realise how Nigeria was fraud by the leaders of the country, "your supposed best leaders"
Your sorrowful soul will not allow to see the infrastructures going all around the country.
Wake up from your sleep, omo irankiran,
Dear morōn,
For clarification, I don't play SENSELESS party politics. I neither support APC or PDP because there's absolutely nothing different from the two. It's all recycling of useless old fools.
I'm not a bastard like you that stupidity and hypocrisy won't allow to call a spade a spade.

You can keep wallowing in your stupidity and poverty.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by aremuforlife(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
ayo2008:

Our leaders are the main problem
How many of them are patronising made in Nigeria products?
It was in the news that National assembly members rejected Innoson vehicles for for foreign automobiles. Don't let us decieve ourselves.
Local products have skyrocketed cos of Monopoly...Let the president open border for equilibrium in prices
We sometimes get it wrong, what is the population of the leaders compare to the citizens?
Let the local producers attract the masses and not the leaders.
The strength of the market lies in the hands of the population.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by aremuforlife(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Dear morōn,
For clarification, I don't play SENSELESS party politics. I neither support APC or PDP because there's absolutely nothing different from the two. It's all recycling of useless old fools.
I'm not a bastard like you that stupidity and hypocrisy won't allow to call a spade a spade.

You can keep wallowing in your stupidity and poverty.
That shows you are very useless to the country, you did not add any value to political party.
How do you want your voice to be heard?
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Close Southern borders and freely open northern borders like Buhari did
Psoul:

You talk as if you are as clueless as the man you are supporting.

You don't close your borders when you did not make alternatives for those things you want to stop importing.
Now, assuming the government wakes up today and ban importation of refined petroleum products into Nigeria without fixing any of our unfunctional refineries, what do u think will happen to users?

Closing borders to boost economy is a very great economic strategy, but doing it at the wrong time makes the government look silly.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by UncleKoboko: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
aremuforlife:

That shows you are very useless to the country, you did not add any value to political party.
How do you want your voice to be heard?
Ọdẹ
Olofo
So untill I join a useless political party of fools like you before I add value to the country.

Olofo
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by aremuforlife(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Ọdẹ
Olofo
So untill I join a useless political party of fools like you before I add value to the country.

Olofo
Then you should be ready to wail and cry the more
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by Manshot1: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
backbencher:

1.Electiricty has been in private hands since 2013...both discos and gencos. Government does not take loans for private companies.

2.The reason why power companies cannot borrow is that they cannot make a profit due to their being forced to charge prices below the cost of producing electricity (They are kept from collapsing by a government subsidy paid to them which just keeps them afloat, but does not cover all their losses).

Thus banks won't lend them money since they cannot make a profit.

The graphic below summarizes the problem of power in Nigeria.(Source of graphic is here)

In private hands?Yet the government still charges on what is to be paid on prepaid metre? and other charges too.

They should hands off patapata like it was done at telecommunications and see if we go get light or not

QED!
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Manshot1:

In private hands?Yet the government still charges on what is to be paid on prepaid metre? and other charges too.

They should hands off patapata like it was done at telecommunications and see if we go get light or not

QED!

Exactly.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by rhektor(m): 1:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
ajl:

Yea, you got that right. But without the right policy, sound bank credit system and adequate power supply, no sound manufacturing for export will happen. The dumb and evil political elites loves the status quo.

Yes o, politicians love things to remain the same because in the terrible system they are making it big
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by rhektor(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
tarantino1:

Some of you are not very smart even though you claim to be.

You keep comparing countries like Japan and S.Korea that have deliberately weakened the value of their currency to the Naira that keeps free falling like a recently ejaculated penis.

While those countries have weak currencies, it will surprise you to know that they have been very stable over the past two decades.

In fact, the value of the Japanese Yen has increased by 4.1 percent since November 2001 which shows that it is a stable economy.

The value of S.Korea Won has decreased by only 0.76 percent since 2003 when compared to the dollar.

Compare these currencies with the Naira that has seen a decrease in value by a whooping 197% since 2003.

You are the one who should educate yourself on the subject of currency and purchasing power. You don't know shît about anything in this topic.

The fact that the CBN Governor has taken different methods over the past months to stabilise the Naira (though failed) should tell you that a free falling Naira is not the goal. It is rather the end result of failing system.

Your arrogance on this matter is inconsequential. You want me to delve down to your level which I won't because I'm not stoopid enough not to know your level of reasoning. Where did I compare Japan and Nigeria? Besides that, what is wrong with comparison? Oh you felt it is only you who has the prerogative of doing silly analysis conncorted from your bedroom lmao. Just swerve away, I'm not here for this madness
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by rhektor(m): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
CocoaOla:
You are calling for inflation just like Venezuela and Zimbabwe

What do you know about the inflation in Zimbabwe?
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by tarantino1: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
rhektor:

Your arrogance on this matter is inconsequential. You want me to delve down to your level which I won't because I'm not stoopid enough not to know your level of reasoning. Where did I compare Japan and Nigeria? Besides that, what is wrong with comparison? Oh you felt it is only you who has the prerogative of doing silly analysis conncorted from your bedroom lmao. Just swerve away, I'm not here for this madness

You are far from sensible and I will say it for you again.

The data I used for my analysis is online. Go find it yourself and run the math from your own bedroom. Or is simple mathematics difficult for you to you understand?

In your foolishness, you said the purpose of a weak Naira is to encourage export. And I will say it again that the efforts of the CBN governor to stabilise and improve the Naira should tell you that weakening the currency is not the goal.

The fact that you would try to defend the failures of the government using that pathetic excuse of 'encouraging eport' shows that you do not understand currency and purchasing power.

You thought you could post your gibberish online and no one would challenge it, well you thought wrong.

If you have a good rebuttal to what I posted, then state it with facts. Otherwise, swallow your pride and get the fûck of my mention.
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by rhektor(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
tarantino1:

You are far from sensible and I will say it for you again.

The data I used for my analysis is online. Go find it yourself and run the math from your own bedroom. Or is simple mathematics difficult for you to you understand?

In your foolishness, you said the purpose of a weak Naira is to encourage export. And I will say it again that the efforts of the CBN governor to stabilise and improve the Naira should tell you that weakening the currency is not the goal.

The fact that you would try to defend the failures of the government using that pathetic excuse of 'encouraging eport' shows that you do not understand currency and purchasing power.

You thought you could post your gibberish online and no one would challenge it, well you thought wrong.

If you have a good rebuttal to what I posted, then state it with facts. Otherwise, swallow your pride and get the fûck of my mention.

You're seriously mad beyond psychiatric help, you will have to visit the dibia in your village
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by reginaldigbikis: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2023
JazzTech E-Currency exchange.
Get the best rate for any service.

1. Loading and Withdrawal of UBA USD PREPAID CARD FUNDS through Card to Card transfer, no aboki and bank stress needed.

2 Buying and Selling of PayPal funds.
Creating and verifying PayPal accounts without VPN.

4. Buying and Selling of Skrill Neteller VISA funds, and also the creation of an account.

5. Loading of Dollar EUR and GBP accounts eg. Transfer wise.

6. I buy all types of Gift cards at the best rate currently in Nigeria.

7. Crypto exchange services.

WhatsApp +2348066534673
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by sukkot: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2023
AngelicBeing:
cc: sukkot, oya food don done oo, the 1000 pieces 1kobo coin of 1975, the one you hid before you traveled to England, bring it out oo, l don't want stories, bring it out, this is the hour to cash out big time shocked
money money money

1 Like

Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
aremuforlife:

1€ is equivalent to #650 in Nigeria, which means I can get many loaves of bread in Nigeria

Abeg how many loaves of bread can u get? What size may be I can come and be buying there
Re: Pound To Naira: Can You Believe This Tiny Coin Is N780? (Pictures) by bennybuhari: 5:32pm On Jan 12
How much is the exchange rate now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD / Small Generator Ban: Does Buhari Hate Small Businesses? / FG Outlaws Black Market FOREX Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.