Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,295 members, 7,829,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) (48927 Views)

Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) / Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Al-Makura Begs Governor-Elect Abdullahi Sule To Give Him Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:34am On Nov 07, 2021
Your virtues are falling these days. This is really beneath you!
LegendHero:

Maybe if Obi Pandora had visited the scene of the senseless Awkusu massacre, probably the families would have gotten justice by now.

By the way, I heard the DPO that masterminded that real massacre is still free and Obi the butcher of Awkusu is still lying on the internet with his him tu lie statistics.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by APCNig: 4:40am On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:
Imagine the rukus, if na ibo man get this house?

By now, they would have rewritten Lagos state construction constitution grin

You kill yourself by yourself. Ibo man ko, Ibo goat ni.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:56am On Nov 07, 2021
A combination of factors went wrong with this construction..........

Eric Moore towers is still standing, after many years of construction........

Many people must be locked up after investigations, but going the 9ja way, it would all be swept under that massive carpet .........

I hope he was adequately insured, so all the innocent people's families are adequately compensated ......... I truly hope (but I have my doubts), he would have pinned his insurance on the divine one).........

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 4:57am On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria is on Trojan Horse!
Why did you introduce ethnicity to virtually everthing in Nigeria or are you saying that all the buildings so far down or collapsed in this City of Lagos are owned by the Yorubas alone?
Nonsense and rubbish talk!

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:12am On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

thats a lie. If its an ibo man that's in their caucus nothing would happen they go rally behind am besides more info will unfold as each week goes by.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 07, 2021
editing
Ifesinachi22:
What color of clothes are they putting on bikonu?

First two pictures shows Blue

The last picture is black
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by nedekid: 5:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

I taya, I don de snap picture to forward to Emeka weh de supply me material from Lagos say I want saw that design only to see the color change for another picture.
The color sharp ohh.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 07, 2021
common, not everyone is a bastard like you and tinubu.
IamWonderful:
Can you show us the pictures of your father when walking?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Lightorder: 5:22am On Nov 07, 2021
Was asoebi sown for the collapsed building ? Anything is possible in this our Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 5:25am On Nov 07, 2021
Babaken:
my brother I don dey reason am so coming to collapse building to take pictures and go back.

When a building collapses, Lagos state Gov takes over the land....site visitation by prospective new buyers I guess.....

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Blue black
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by tamdun: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2021
LegendHero:

Fulanis masterminded multiple massacres against Yeebos since the 1940s and also dealt them a heavy blow in the counter coup massacre. Yet, Ibos voted Shagari few years after and Ojuku campaigned openly for the same Fulani hegemony that killed millions of Ibos in the civil war.

Fulani were killing people in the SE, sent Python dance, disagree to give Ibo freedom to leave the country and yet Yeebos voted Atiku in 2019 election and still begging to suck his cum in 2023 election.

Probably Tinubu is also learning from the Ibos by associating with the Fulanis. Don’t you think so?
Haba, Igbo people collect ya wife ni, this is too much shocked

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Brushless: 5:46am On Nov 07, 2021
Naijasumii:
There is more to this building than meets the eyes
You are right! But the law doesn't believe in juju!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by StUriah(m): 5:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Sanwoolu sabi handle this Jagaban man very well. This reminds me of Alaafin Abiodun's submissive approach & manipulative tendencies in gaining absolute support from Bashorun Gaa (the Prime Minister historically known as a very despotic, bloodthirsty tyrant who usurped the powers of the royal stool by putting to death in subsequent order all the kings he ever installed).

As Alaafin Abiodun stooped to conquer Gaa, so is Sanwoolu strategizing for his second term. Doing everything, including wearing same clothings with his overlord and given unrestricted access to Jagaban to have a say in all matters that concern the running of government in Lagos state.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by IkemChris(m): 5:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Naijasumii:
There is more to this building than meets the eyes

Na now you dey know... That building belong to some high and mighty.. it is just that the man was the developer

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by stawarts(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

Victim mentality

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Leverage2021:
angry

Hypocrisy

More people have died from fulani herdsmen in same Lagos yet they are brothers with yorubas was the reaction
Fulani in Lagos? Y’all are really reaching

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Waffarianman(m): 6:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Nigeria youths were shot in lekki Tinubu can't visit but building collapsed he visited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 6:07am On Nov 07, 2021
IamWonderful:
Can you show us the pictures of your father when walking?
Sarcasm man
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by oladelefakolade: 6:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Why exactly do you want to die because of Tinubu that does not even know you exist or any of your generation exist. Am a Yoruba person. Always take it easy.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 6:08am On Nov 07, 2021
malel1:

Igbo man cant compromise standard when building such house.
Dem don start chai

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by stawarts(m): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2021
Coolsperm:
So Bola Tinubu is still shaking and viberating when he is walking, can you see the way the were holding him from behind so that he doesn't fall
Bros is either you are having problem with your sight or you are just being mischievous. Either way you need help call 911

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Babaken:
my brother I don dey reason am so coming to collapse building to take pictures and go back.

That could just be a way to spend the time together beside staying indoor.

These light weights coming to Tinubu are either spies or seeking for VP slot, in case bat decides to nominate pyo
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 6:21am On Nov 07, 2021
vanbonattel:

You guys make every bloody thing about you. Disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by vanbonattel: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2021
TimeTraveller:

You guys make every bloody thing about you. Disgusting.

I pity you hater grin

Others saw the post as a joke, but you must hate and tear you pants this morning. Go to church and pray for God to forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2021
Sonyboom765:
We all know your n your father are bastards.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by Leverage2021: 6:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Sonyboom765:
We all know your n your father are bastards.

you illiterate I didn't ask you to describe your father

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) by naturallysimple(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2021
Minister for Work Eng Sule Abdulahi, if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

An Ex-Governor Missed His Flight While Seeking VIP Treatment - Dankwambo / Reno Omokri Reacts As Toyota Snubs Nigeria, Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.