Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

"No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D (1541 Views)

Edo No Be Lagos Crew -- How Market? / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Jayden001(m): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin
Kanu is coming with hell..... they bundle him into prison
ESN will destroy Nigeria..... Soldiers come dey kill them anyhow grin
Biafran national guard are stealth terminators.... They tie their commander like a goat.
There will be no election in ìgbo land.... Them dey watch Anambra in 3d

IPOB is the global award winner for most useless beings on the universe.
Like Kanu like IPOB... Fraud fraud fraud!!!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Coly2012(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
If you have Sean, you should have no that IPOB made the election to be peaceful,if not for intervention of leaders no soul could have come out to vote, I thought you people were saying before the IPOB is an online nation, but governors, traditional rules,bishops and even the security agencies were on there toes beging IPOB to allow the election hold. I beg give IPOB some respect for once.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Emergingnation(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jayden001:
[s]grin
Biafran national guard are stealth terminators.... They tie their commander like a goat.

Like Kanu like IPOB... Fraud fraud fraud!!![/s]
All this unity beggars self undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by sirp9898(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
I wish my igbos brothers and sisters will be able to lgnore peoples of the type of this op never to give them atentions again

17 Likes

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Commentor: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
On point.

Just 3 weeks ago, they were acting like there would be no election whilst some of us cautioned them and insisted there would be.

When the FG rolled out the soldiers, US made the pronouncement on their possible visa denials, sharply they changed tone.

Kudos to the FG.

IPOB, how market?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by adekolaelect(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Coly2012:
If you have Sean, you should have no that IPOB made the election to be peaceful,if not for intervention of leaders no soul could have come out to vote, I thought you people were saying before the IPOB is an online nation, but governors, traditional rules,bishops and even the security agencies were on there toes beging IPOB to allow the election hold. I beg give IPOB some respect for once.
Tualiiiii Respect for the Terrorist organisation of Igbo kingdom !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oga everybody was just abt peaceful election Na after election you will know where IPOB belong to. Hi boo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Emergingnation(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Commentor:
On point.

Just 3 weeks ago, they were acting like there would be no election whilst some of us cautioned them and insisted there would be.

When the FG rolled out the soldiers, US made the pronouncement on their possible visa denials, sharply they changed tone.

Kudos to the FG.

IPOB, how market?
All those period your were on High Blood pressure Abi grin

Just thank some Religious leaders.and Traditional rulers who stood as mediators between your Jihadist Government and IPOB, if not by now you would have be in a critical coma grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Sergio101(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
If you are observant enough, you will notice that this Anambra election is among the most peaceful election in the history of this country.

No bloodshed.
No too much noise, no extravagant spending in campaign.
Silent....... but drew the highest attention you can ever imagine because many people including the international bodies are under pressure to see the next move.

if election should always be as this "silent but great oecumenicall magnitude"......... I do say it's the right part.

kudos to IPOB.
As Putin told Biden........ "IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW THE OTHER"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Is04970: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
Flat headed chestbeaters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by nerd004: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
Coly2012:

Bros why u dey lie like this,,,,,ipob was scared ,they knew that people would flaunt the sit @ home order thereby exposing their weakness....

The only reason why people sit @ home is bcoz of fear of ugm attack....but today Federal might took over Anambra and ugm and ESN were rendered useless as a toothless bull dog ....

Now to our FG if you can dominate Anambra like this with top notch securities because of election... it's shows our military and security agents are capable of curbing the insecurities but there is no political will...

I pray we get it right sha

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Orangebasket: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2021
Coly2012:
no be only on their toe... Nwanne jee zuo ike... I believe Ipob saw how senseless that decision of their's was!!... Had it been they stood on it...election will still happen albeit with chaos..but it will surely give Andy Uba a landslide victory..and we all know what that is!! ...

Ipob needs a very wise advicer..most of their decision begs for sanity!! I'm glad they are beginning to have a bit of reasoning!!

4 Likes

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by afube: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Jayden001:
grin

get fulanis off your back, slowpoke! they have totally messed up your brain, when they finish shining your congo ....you shamelessly come out here to yarn rubbish! worthless apology of a man.

1 Like

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Afamed: 7:04am On Nov 07, 2021
IPoB are bunch of nonenties. They don't deserve attention

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by SIRRITE: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2021
Coly2012:

OK IPOB ARE THE SECURITY PERSONAL IN EACH POLL UNIT ABI, ABI THEY MOUNTED LOAD BROCK grin TO LEPELL grin UNKNOWN GUN MEN?? U GUYS ARE JUST TO GULLIBLE BRAIN WASHED ASS-HOL-E

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Jayden001(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2021
Afamed:
IPoB are bunch of nonenties. They don't deserve attention
I agree with u. Those bastards have not vision like their supreme leader. Always giving excuses for their weakness

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by meolaniyi(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2021
Commentor:
On point.

Kudos to the FG.you can make yourself ok

IPOB, how market?
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by kettykin: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2021
A lot of non Igbos are not happy about the free and fair election

1 Like

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by saintade01(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2021
Commentor:
On point.

Kudos to the FG.

IPOB, how market?

Kudos to the FG ooo

I see their Monday sit at home being disobeyed now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Myer(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
sirp9898:
I wish my igbos brothers and sisters will be able to lgnore peoples of the type of this op never to give them atentions again

As much as I don't support the OP, even you yourself know that Igbos are worse.
The average Igbo disparages every other tribe and ethnic group in Nigeria.

So yall deserve whatever anyone dishes out on you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Jayden001(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2021
kettykin:
A lot of non Igbos are not happy about the free and fair election

Even Igbos too are happy that the deadly cult group that have been killing our people has been rendered useless.

You fools should have come out yesterday and see what bullets tastes like grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Kaiser20: 8:40am On Nov 07, 2021
Reason why IPOB-UGM surrendered.
Ipob have no other choice than to bow to the heavy Military presence in Anambra State.
If Ipob had tried to cause destruction of a Democratic election in SE The USA, and the European Communities would have added IPOB to the world Terror list.
All those runaway Ipob DOS living in Europe will be monitored.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by adapowerful: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2021
My Anambra state will never surrender to any terrorist group. Be it fulani herdsmen , Boko Haram or the illiterate people of Biafra. Ndi Anambra are too wise to be intimidated

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Jayden001(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2021
Kaiser20:
Ipob have no other choice than to bow to the heavy Military presence in Anambra State.
If Ipob had tried to cause destruction of a Democratic election in SE The USA, and the European Communities would have added IPOB to the world Terror list.
Oil dey ur head bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Jayden001(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2021
adapowerful:
My Anambra state will never surrender to any terrorist group. Be it fulani herdsmen , Boko Haram or the illiterate people of Biafra. Ndi Anambra are too wise to be intimidated
Nice one. I love what I'm seeing in Anambra.

Igbo amaka!!

IPOB ajoka!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2021
Kaiser20:
Very true

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by ablejesus26(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Op one question.
I bu onye Igbo?�

Let everyone be you ipob or anything celebrate that Anambra will not fall into the hands of those foreign criminals with their apcheat and pdthief agenda.
N'oge na adighi anya anyi ga achupu fa.
An all Apga government in Igboland will unite us to start working on self developing Ala Igbo.
A victory for Apga is a victory for every Igboman,maka Apga bu nke anyi.

2 Likes

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by omenkaLives(m): 10:03am On Nov 07, 2021
Commentor:
On point.

Kudos to the FG.

IPOB, how market?
The fools thought they would use the approaching election to blackmail the government into releasing the despicable terrorist, little did they realize disrupting the process would have sounded their death knell both domestically and internationally.

Shey they said there shall be no election if Kanu isnt released? I suppose Kanu is currently eating Akpu somewhere in Onitsha as a Freeman?

Bunch of conceited nitwits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by cocoduck: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2021
Jayden001:
grin

They called off the sit at home and APC did not win. Nigeria is a fraud, Fraud fraud fraud!!!
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
adapowerful:
welcome back my love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by naijapips04: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
All this unity beggars self undecided

Your brother's just participated in elections in a united Nigeria. Between the both of you, who is the unity beggar?

Ndi uchu with zero sense. Tufia.

3 Likes

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Caseless: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
People in that region are easily deceived.
I don't know why anyone can come to them with all hogwash and they take hook, line and sinker.

They even believe Trump will invade Nigeria and give them Biafra. They supported Trump and even held rally for him, and Trump lost. Na so dem be.

Now, they want to take consolations in the fact that APGA won and are trying to show how APC was rejected. Oga, you said no election and no campaigns, and everything happened right before your eyes, now you're celebrating the victory of APGA.

If anything, APC government is the big winner of this election. They made sure the good people of anambra exercise their franchise and that's one of their primary responsibilities - to provide the environment for the election to hold. Shame on ipod and ESN .

Ibo people sef...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Biafra ARMY Supreme Commander Threatening Anambra Election / Colonel Amanda Azubuike Becomes Highest-ranking In The US Army Of Biafran Origin / Fulani Bandits Asked Their Kidnap Victim: "Are You A Christian Or Muslim"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.