Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,553 members, 7,861,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

"No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D (1555 Views)

Edo No Be Lagos Crew -- How Market? / Arewa Boys Show Niger Delta,BMC And TMC Crew How To Enjoy Oil Money / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Emergingnation(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
naijapips04:

[s]Your brother's just participated in elections in a united Nigeria[/s]. Between the both of you, who is the unity beggar?

i uchu with zero sense. Tufia.
Because IPOB permitted that to happened, and that doesn't means we are for one Nijiara... The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished!!

Chronic unity beggar

1 Like

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Coldie(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sergio101:
If you are observant enough, you will notice that this Anambra election is among the most peaceful election in the history of this country.

No bloodshed.
No too much noise, no extravagant spending in campaign.
Silent....... but drew the highest attention you can ever imagine because many people including the international bodies are under pressure to see the next move.

if election should always be as this "silent but great oecumenicall magnitude"......... I do say it's the right part.

kudos to IPOB.
As Putin told Biden........ "IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW THE OTHER"
Lies. You people have no plans just basic mouth and back and forth, you cancelled seat at home and still enforce it, y then can u say no election but refused to enforce it?

Is it not foolishness killing and injuring those igbos who their only crime was participating in the election campaigns only to do nothing when the election came?

Is that not foolishness?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by naijapips04: 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Emergingnation:
Because IPOB permitted that to happened, and that doesn't means we are for one Nijiara... The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished!!

Chronic unity beggar

Uchu you allowed elections to happen after killing politicians and burning campaign materials? Whatever happened to No lefeledum no erection? Ndi nzuzu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Coldie(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ipob say Buhari is their enemy this and that they will kill him they will bomb him no movement when he comes to imo state, Buhari came instead of them to go and attack him they focused on attacking their fellow igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Christistruth00: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Emergingnation:

Chronic unity beggar

LIAR , notice how it is only the Jungle Crickets replying them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZggSMt0S1uk

They look like Comedians now. grin angrygrin grin grin grin grin grin

Is there a College of Comedy Studies in Anambra ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by adamsmith914: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Coly2012:
If you have Sean, you should have no that IPOB made the election to be peaceful,if not for intervention of leaders no soul could have come out to vote, I thought you people were saying before the IPOB is an online nation, but governors, traditional rules,bishops and even the security agencies were on there toes beging IPOB to allow the election hold. I beg give IPOB some respect for once.
Begging who if I may ask? no election in Eastern Nigeria unless our Supreme Leader is released, well election held in Anambra State yesterday & to the best of my knowledge, ikenga Mazi Kanu is still incarcerated? Nigerians don’t take you people seriously, Empty Barrel Jokers.

2 Likes

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Emergingnation(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
naijapips04:

Uchu you allowed elections to happen after killing politicians and burning campaign materials? Whatever happened to No lefeledum no erection? Ndi nzuzu.
Lol !! Unity beggars will always give reasons to beg....

The killings in Anambra was political motivated... The Governor admitted that.

1 Like

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Emergingnation(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Christistruth00:
[s]

LIAR , notice how it is only the Jungle Crickets replying them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZggSMt0S1uk

They look like Comedians now. grin angrygrin grin grin grin grin grin

Is there a College of Comedy Studies in Anambra ?[/s]
You mean terrorist sponsored by your Jihadist fulani government to undermine our genuine struggle

1 Like

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by kingsceemark(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jayden001:
grin
Kanu is coming with hell..... they bundle him into prison
ESN will destroy Nigeria..... Soldiers come dey kill them anyhow grin
Biafran national guard are stealth terminators.... They tie their commander like a goat.
There will be no election in ìgbo land.... Them dey watch Anambra in 3d

IPOB is the global award winner for most useless beings on the universe.
Like Kanu like IPOB... Fraud fraud fraud!!!

Illiterate donkey Check your headline , it's called Referendum and Election, Aboki go school na wahala, learn work na wahala too, erection ko, fvck ni

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by jcross19: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
nerd004:

Bros why u dey lie like this,,,,,ipob was scared ,they knew that people would flaunt the sit @ home order thereby exposing their weakness....

The only reason why people sit @ home is bcoz of fear of ugm attack....but today Federal might took over Anambra and ugm and ESN were rendered useless as a toothless bull dog ....

Now to our FG if you can dominate Anambra like this with top notch securities because of election... it's shows our military and security agents are capable of curbing the insecurities but there is no political will...

I pray we get it right sha

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
why you dey lie? Ah ah maybe you only choose any news you wish to listen to or read on social, it was all over the news how the traditional rulers , political bigwigs and others that play a vital role to allow the election to take place in this state.. At the side of your FG curbing the crime, see all the police the western and eastern were merged in anambra state making other states very volatile and prone to security threat..
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by christistruth01: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Emergingnation(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by sirp9898(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Myer:

As much as I don't support the OP, even you yourself know that Igbos are worse.
The average Igbo disparages every other tribe and ethnic group in Nigeria.

So yall deserve whatever anyone dishes out on you.
That is why I am tell my Igbo brothers not give you people atention again
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by christistruth01: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Jayden001:
grin
Kanu is coming with hell..... they bundle him into prison
ESN will destroy Nigeria..... Soldiers come dey kill them anyhow grin
Biafran national guard are stealth terminators.... They tie their commander like a goat.
There will be no election in ìgbo land.... Them dey watch Anambra in 3d

IPOB is the global award winner for most useless beings on the universe.
Like Kanu like IPOB... Fraud fraud fraud!!!

IPOB are Aba Made Terrorists

It was not even the Aba People who know Work that made them

It was those ones who no Sabi anything

2 Likes

Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Difrent: 5:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Coly2012:
If you have Sean, you should have no that IPOB made the election to be peaceful,if not for intervention of leaders no soul could have come out to vote, I thought you people were saying before the IPOB is an online nation, but governors, traditional rules,bishops and even the security agencies were on there toes beging IPOB to allow the election hold. I beg give IPOB some respect for once.

Ipob have once again proven to be an unserious organization that dont know what they really want and can easily be bought over
What is the essence if its agitations and name calling if it still goes ahead and endorse an election in Nigeria when they have been screaming biafra or nothing....no refrendum no election...the pattern is now familiar.....whenever election is approaching ramp up the noise of succession so as to be able to strike a hard bargain and go with the highest bidder....kanu did it pre 2011, 2015 and 2019 elections and his lieutenants are gearing up to repeat the now familiar tactics in 2023.
People dont have any iota of respect for IPOB....they only fear and avoid their violence
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by Gbagura: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2021
sirp9898:
That is why I am tell my Igbo brothers not give you people atention again
You're the one seeking our attention. What are you guys still doing on a pan-nigerian forum if you really don't want us to intrude into your affairs? Does sound well to your ears at all? Leave nairaland and watch our you gonna be forgotten in a jiffy.

It's time y'all call sit-at-home on nairaland too. grin
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by sirp9898(m): 8:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gbagura:
You're the one seeking our attention. What are you guys still doing on a pan-nigerian forum if you really don't want us to intrude into your affairs? Does sound well to your ears at all? Leave nairaland and watch our you gonna be forgotten in a jiffy.

It's time y'all call sit-at-home on nairaland too. grin

After we get Biafra we shall leave
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by asanausana91: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Coly2012:
when ipob see the deployment that buhari do, they ran away with their tales in between their legs. Why didn't they come out? We would have fried them alive.
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by asanausana91: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Emergingnation:
All this unity beggars self undecided
unity beggers travel to abuja,kano,Lagos,port Harcourt searching for food.
Anybody who is not begging for unity should stay in their various region.
Re: "No Lefelendum No Erection" Crew How Market ;D by asanausana91: 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2021
Emergingnation:
All those period your were on High Blood pressure Abi grin

Just thank some Religious leaders.and Traditional rulers who stood as mediators between your Jihadist Government and IPOB, if not by now you would have be in a critical coma grin
I thought ipob are undefeatable? They would have tried that rubbish and see.
Only 2 days operation that the military carried out show them what buhari is capable of doing. If them born any terrorist well let them start rubbish after the election and see something.
#ipobareterrorists.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Bola Tinubu And Bukola Saraki Need To Hire Peter Obi Media Handlers / Fani Kayode To Matawalle: Southerners Don't Care About Killings In North / Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Oyegun And APC Screening Committee Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.