Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Which Tools To Learn For Website Design ?pls Its Urgent - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Tools To Learn For Website Design ?pls Its Urgent (807 Views)

10 Tools To Schedule Your Tweet On Twitter / Top 5 Online Tools To Create Mobile Application For Your Blog/website / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tools To Learn For Website Design ?pls Its Urgent by ANDSTEL(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2007
WHICH TOOLS WILL BE MUCH EASIER AND EFFICEINT TO LEARN FOR WEBSITE DESIGN? AND CAN I LEARN THEM BY MYSELF OR I NEED TO ENROL IN A TRAINING CENTRE. ALTHOUGH I HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF VB6 AND HTML.
GOD BLESS U.
Re: Which Tools To Learn For Website Design ?pls Its Urgent by niyyie(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2007
It's better you seek professional help.
Re: Which Tools To Learn For Website Design ?pls Its Urgent by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 27, 2007
Well it depend on what you really want to achieve if you intend to design dynamic website with database it means you have to learn some programming stuff like php, mysql and the rest but it if just want to be doing plain or static website then i recommend Micromedia dreamweaver
Re: Which Tools To Learn For Website Design ?pls Its Urgent by webemerald(m): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2007
If ure jst starting out,try out some drag nd drop wysiwyg editors like weapagemaker. Ill send it c u.webemerald@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

766.67% Traffic Increase In 12 Hours. / Free Tips To Market Your Website / My New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.