Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) (32819 Views)

FUOYE Students' Protest Turns Into Riot, Cars Burnt, Students Injured (Pictures) / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Lordbinsmar: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
angry
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Badsod(m): 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Such a sad one, speedy recovery to them.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Lovenorth: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
M
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Kzeex(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
The comment above me seems stupid, who are the people against girl education??

God Heal the wounded.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
GAdmob200002:
Pathetic

While at it here's Google Admob

Look up Google Admob today

It's real and very legit

Earn monthly payouts off ads

Check sig for contact details and more informations
I tried reaching u but u haven't reply me.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
BornorBang:
This is very pitiful...
Very very painful.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by 2special(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
No ambulance vehicle in the school to convey the students hence the use of the fire ambulance.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by PaNnamdi: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Emu4life:
Na Gas go cause am. The Lackadaisical attitude of some folks towards Liquefied Gas usage calls for concern. Reasoning like the typical OKORO that you are. Pathetic
*spits on his fl@thead*
I pee on your useless dung filled and irrational composed prototype brain you have in your dull head

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
The fire service in Nigerian institutions are not that functional, bad!
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Uguruzik(m): 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
University of Maiduguri? So people still go to school at Maiduguri. They may God help them
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Maiduguri..Borno = Hell.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by yinkeys(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
It must be frightening for those living in Borno right now
ISWAP, Boko Haram, Bandits etc
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Maj196(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wahala for who dey skul for unimaid.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
My Alma Mater...

Wish the injured quick recovery..
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by SATANlST: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
LordGuru1:
Till now, Scientists can never tell you what Produces red hot Molten Magma below the Earth. They don't know where it came from, so don't take them as your God. Believe your CREATOR and invite the HOLY SPIRIT of His Son to take Permanent Control and Ownership of you as your MESSIAH.
just shut up please.

Magma originates in the lower part of the Earth's crust and in the upper portion of the mantle. ... This reduction in overlying pressure, or decompression, enables the mantle rock to melt and form magma. Decompression melting often occurs at divergent boundaries, where tectonic plates separate
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by guru90: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Living in hostel at your own risk........
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by mikedanza(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Have mercy Lord
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Premiumwriter: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
LordGuru1:
Always remember that it's better to be killed or die with your DNA(ImmortAbility: Temble of YHWH in you) intact, than to die with bugled/Cracked DNA Colonized by Luciferace that turn you to eternal Property of Satan. Don't go to HellFire with him, your CREATOR never made HellFire for you. Till now, Scientists can never tell you what Produces red hot Molten Magma below the Earth. They don't know where it came from, so don't take them as your God. Believe your CREATOR and invite the HOLY SPIRIT of His Son to take Permanent Control and Ownership of you as your MESSIAH.

Scientist agree that their is a gene in Man that can stop aging permanently but they don't know how to wake it up, it died when Adam and Eve fell.

Both Quran and Bible agree that JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiac is the only Human Being that has been alive for over 2,000 Years now. And that He is the only One that has gone up to Heaven and knows how to go there because He is still there with GOD ALMIGHTY. So, you shall become wisest when you Pay Special ATTENTION to all the His Words written in Red Letters if you Read the Book of John from first to last Chapter. Commit the Words of MESSIAH into your Heart and do all He says, soon HE shall Reward you with Real Immortality along with others that lived for Him and even die for HIM, instead of worshipping the Internet which is the Image of the Beast. Many don't want to lose the Internet, it has become their God, so they rather take the VSin that irreversibly merge them with it.
if you must quote scientist on this or that to make a point for your religion, at least also add the part where they say we evolve and we were not created.

Add that also that say the earth has been around for over a billion years as compared to the 6000 years proposed by the Bible/Quran.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by SafetyPlug(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Chai embarassed

I am still your surest plug for fire blanket, cylinder and fire ball extinguishers. I also do servicing.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
I feel for them. It's disturbing.

doggedfighter:
Why's everyone standing around watching them walk around in pains?

Don't they need urgent Medical attention ?

Did we see the same video or you just like exaggeration?

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Lanretoye(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
Unfortunately, thats the kind of life we living in.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Babastrong(m): 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Crunchyg2 post=107407496] I am into food production and packaging, duely registered with corporate affairs and Nafdac. I need 200k to expand my business. If you are in Lagos and interested to bring in 200k and get 30k return in one month. Then let's do this. It will last only for 3 months then you pull out or we renegotiate. I am ready to sign a contract prepared by a lawyer . Note it can be inform of loan or investment . But it last only for the period of 3 months. If interested call or chat me up with my number below/ my profile[Lol. Bad business for me. 90k/3months on 200k, while i'm making 650k/week. Any i can help. ]
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Kindness218: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vyreell:
embarassed

But Wait first…people still dey live for this Bornu like this oh come dey school sef

something must kill a woman

Like seriously, I don't just understand
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by mrkings84(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
Why's everyone standing around watching them walk around in pains?

Don't they need urgent Medical attention ?

Have u forgotten, they are taking pictures and making videos....

Humans are now lower mammals in iq, no more empathy......
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
GAdmob200002:

Hello kindly check my sig for contact information
CAN WE STRIKE A DEAL, REGISTER A ADMOB ACCOUNT FOR ME WITH UR PHONE, IT WILL BE 50/50 AND I DNT AVE A GOOD PHONE, IS THAT OK BY U.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Zinko: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
yinkeys:
It must be frightening for those living in Borno right now
ISWAP, Boko Haram, Bandits etc
if only you know!
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by mikedanza(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mercy For the sick
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by JBoss25(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
You sure say no be Boko Haram in disguise
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by thatigboman1: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
moscobabs:
Similar thing happened in 21st October? Who's setting the school on fire?
must be that electrical cooking plate
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Successlane: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
Uco01:
Hmmm. So people still school there. They get mind oo.

Southern students full ground for that school.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
I wish the injured speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPPIS: Why Some Lecturers Are Getting N6000 Salary – Accountant General / ASUU May Call-Off Strike Next Week / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.