Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) (32828 Views)

FUOYE Students' Protest Turns Into Riot, Cars Burnt, Students Injured (Pictures) / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Bigii(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oh my God. My Alma mater. If nor be book, e go be fire. Unimaid, God help your children.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by eedimo(m): 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
My Alma mater?
But why the frequent fire when gas cylinders aren't allowed into the hostels?
Na only stove won burn down the school?

I pray for quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Crunchyg2: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=107408741][/quote]
Please if you can help in any way, I can appreciate. Can I have your contact so we can talk
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Ccss: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Really
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by crackhouse(m): 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
Haba, so people still dey this school?
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Crunchyg2: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Babastrong you can call or chat me up so we can talk further and see how we can work out something about the investment I posted
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Babastrong(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Crunchyg2 post=107409791]
Please if you can help in any way, I can appreciate. Can I have your contact so we can talk [if i give you the 200k you demanded. When are you going to return it? No interest. ]
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Babastrong(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Crunchyg2 post=107409995] Babastrong you can call or chat me up so we can talk further and see how we can work out something about the investment I posted [ i have said it. I don't have interest in the investment. I just wanna help if i can.]
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by youngest85(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Fire fire
In our country country
Give me plenty water
Make I quench the fire
I just got the correct lyrics of this song today

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by fadigalfemi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
UNIMAID is one of the worst school in Nigeria
Poorly manage with no respect to students life from the school management. Last month security threw female students down from the story building and she suffer fracture. Those that were caught protesting got sent off the school. SUG system of UNIMAID is by appointment not by election so those in the position are errand boys to the school management.
This case was cause by explosion from kerosene stove in the hostel as there was no kitchen aloted for cooking....so pathetic that we are the problem of ourselves
[size=8pt][/size] shocked
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Optimistguy1969: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
youngest85:

I just got the correct lyrics of this song today
Lol.
How were you singing it before? cheesy
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Zinko: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
Update from

Something tragic happened today at the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) as there was a fire outbreak at the students hostel leaving three female students badly burnt with several burn degrees.

The fire outbreak began at about 7:10am 6th November, 2021 in one of the hostel identified as Murtala female hostel.

In a viral video seen by our reporter, a female student was burnt and cried for help from her fellow students, while others are injured

The cause of the fire outbreak is still unknown at the time of making this report.

According to eyewitness, she said, “University fire services are worsening the situations in the institution, they don’t attend or respond fast to issues.

Another student speaking with our reporter said, “it will take only the Grace of God for the affected students to recovery, the case here is between life and death.”

Aisha said, “I couldn’t withstand what I really saw today, it was terrifying to me. I cried seeing my fellow students parked into fire service Van.

Similar events occurred on October 21, 2021 where female hostel were burnt and properties worth millions destroyed at University of Maiduguri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UXkNT7oeCE

https:///unimaid-female-students-badly-burnt-as-accidental-fire-guts-hostel-video/
unfuntunately one of the student die..due to the fire outbreak..by the way another fire outbreak just occured just a few minutes ago in the female hostel again..
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Zinko: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
fadigalfemi:
UNIMAID is one of the worst school in Nigeria
Poorly manage with no respect to students life from the school management. Last month security threw female students down from the story building and she suffer fracture. Those that were caught protesting got sent off the school. SUG system of UNIMAID is by appointment not by election so those in the position are errand boys to the school management.
This case was cause by explosion from kerosene stove in the hostel as there was no kitchen aloted for cooking....so pathetic that we are the problem of ourselves
[size=8pt][/size] shocked
Right on point man I can testify to that!
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Crunchyg2: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Babastrong post=107410079][/quote]ok I can return in by end of next month. Will really appreciate if you can make this happen for me . Please how can I get your contact so that we can talk better? My own number is below this comment. Thanks and God bless
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
GAdmob200002:

You don't have a phone that could access whatsapp or Telegram?
Yes i don't,
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Jevica: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
[b][/b] please call 08033
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Mamijoh(f): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
chatinent:
Mehn, fire burn hurts so badly.

I wish them quick recovery.
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
GAdmob200002:

You don't have a phone that could access whatsapp or Telegram?
yes i don't,
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by LordGuru1: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2021
SATANlST:
just shut up please.

Magma originates in the lower part of the Earth's crust and in the upper portion of the mantle. ... This reduction in overlying pressure, or decompression, enables the mantle rock to melt and form magma. Decompression melting often occurs at divergent boundaries, where tectonic plates separate
My question is that did Scientists that you have made your god tell you that it's your biological father or theirs that out the Magma there?! They told your father's Generation that DDT helps plants and humans and applied it Worldwide. Then, suddenly, Poliomyelitis appeared Worldwide and they cover up the fact that it was the DDT that they introduced to Humanity caused it. They then brought their brain dumbing VaaSins that has blinded your mental faculty. Glad my Dad did allow me to take those useless VaaSin. DDT Worldwide on Plants caused Poliomyelitis, research that if you have a little Brain left. Also, Cancer and HIV was not something Humanity knew until 70s and 80s that your Satanic gods introduced them to Humanity and offer their evil solution just like they are doing now for CRONAation of AntiChrist Worldwide, jailbreaking People's DNA to alienate and render them irredeemable for the CREATOR and then feed them off to Demons. If you are a Satanists pushing your agenda against GOD and Humanity here, just know that Satan would soon destroy you too after using you to Deceive and destroy many of your fellow Human Beings. Satan did not Create you, so he can never love or value you because he doesn't know the Effort, Energy and Spiritual investment that your MAKER put into making You! Satan hates all Humanity with perfect hatered, including you and his other tools that he is using to Deceive and Destroy Humanity. Many Satanists know that The Game=The Beast is never fair to any Human Being. Give you Life to JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiac before it becomes too late for you!

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by LordGuru1: 8:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Premiumwriter:
if you must quote scientist on this or that to make a point for your religion, at least also add the part where they say we evolve and we were not created.

Add that also that say the earth has been around for over a billion years as compared to the 6000 years proposed by the Bible/Quran.
Scientists rely on Carbon Dating to tell you all these that you swallowed Hook, Line and Sinker because you see Scientists as your god. You Cranium is too fart-filled to recall that Same Scientists ones swore and said with unflinching Certainty that Atom is the smallest unit of Matter. Later they came without even saying Sorry, they came and said it was now Proton, Neutron and Electrons. They reprogramed the World through TV and media for woman not to like being woman and men not to like being men. They then came and said a Man that feels like a Woman is actually a Woman and not a Man as Created by YHWH. They happily satanically accept any that says he or she is Transgender! Because such person has become permanent Abomination that YHWH can never stand,look or answer his or her Prayer unless he or she repents. I now said I'm not Vaccinated but I feel like I'm fully Vacinated already, I'm Transvaccinated! they said how can that be?!

It's a well documented leaked Secret that they said they intend to kill a large Proportion of the World Population. TheSame My question is that did Scientists that you have made your god tell you that it's your biological father or theirs that out the Magma there?! They told your father's Generation that DDT helps plants and humans and applied it Worldwide. Then, suddenly, Poliomyelitis appeared Worldwide and they cover up the fact that it was the DDT that they introduced to Humanity caused it. They then brought their brain dumbing VaaSins that has blinded your mental faculty. Glad my Dad did allow me to take those useless VaaSin. DDT Worldwide on Plants caused Poliomyelitis, research that if you have a little Brain left. Also, Cancer and HIV was not something Humanity knew until 70s and 80s that your Satanic gods introduced them to Humanity and offer their evil solution just like they are doing now for CRONAation of AntiChrist Worldwide, jailbreaking People's DNA to alienate and render them irredeemable for the CREATOR and then feed them off to Demons. If you are a Satanists pushing your agenda against GOD and Humanity here, just know that Satan would soon destroy you too after using you to Deceive and destroy many of your fellow Human Beings. Satan did not Create you, so he can never love or value you because he doesn't know the Effort, Energy and Spiritual investment that your MAKER put into making You! Satan hates all Humanity with perfect hatered, including you and his other tools that he is using to Deceive and Destroy Humanity. Many Satanists know that The Game=The Beast is never fair to any Human Being. Give you Life to JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiac before it becomes too late for you!

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Emu4life(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[/b]
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student / Help!!! I'm In Love With My Female LECTURER!!! / 500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.