Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer (2309 Views)

EPL: You’re Next Thierry Henry, Cristiano Ronaldo – Guardiola Hails Haaland / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2021
SUPERPACK:
We won a more dangerous with a good defence that averaged a goal every two games not this ones that average 1.7 GA per 90 minutes. Last season Bruno played more attacking games but this season he is forced to go back and defend due to high shot on targets by opposition.

How do you explain the fact that United have 1 cleansheet in their last 25 games and 1 in their last 14 champions league games. Even Lewandoski in this team will not see many goals trust me. We have scored 19 league goals this season and conceeded 17 even Westham is doing better.
so wats ur point bro?? d whole squad is bad except cr7 or ole have lost d touch??
u think a new coach like maybe zizou will come n turn dis squad around like its magic or wat??
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2021
cr7lomo:

Forget allegri, he also confirmed that this Juventus is different from the Juventus he left 3yrs ago , he said the players they have now are mediocre and not qualified to win anything this season or perform to his expectation. He said this is the weakest Juventus team he has ever managed. Wake up and smell the coffee , Allegri said juventus is a name and anyone can put in the Jersey, but wearing a juventus Jersey doesn't automatically mean the player will suddenly be excellent. In his words , he said the juventus team are no better than the sassualo team that defeated them at home last week
typical professional mind games bro....jus like pep saying city aint d best in england or tuchel saying chelsea aint d favorites for d epl
d point is dt juve would finish in top 4...abi u wan bet dt wan?
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2021
cr7lomo:

So you honestly think if Ronaldo was helping the defense or say Lewandowski was the one in man utd helping the defence, the team will not loose to City or Liverpool or those other games? Or if salah or mbappe were there, they will win these games?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Its certain that you are either biased, a troll or u are a kindergarten analyst . I know your type, arguing with you is a waste of precious time. Let me look for reasonable analysts that understand the game better
ogaaa...kiss d truth....man.u played asif deu are a man down....its not about losing bt d way u losed...
united lost as if dey dnt even av any hope in both games u mentioned...na with time u go understand
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by SUPERPACK: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

so wats ur point bro?? d whole squad is bad except cr7 or ole have lost d touch??
u think a new coach like maybe zizou will come n turn dis squad around like its magic or wat??
Ole has lost the ability to motivate the players in all positions. What we have now in United is similar to what Chelsea faced in the ending parts of Lampard stay in Chelsea and Mourinho's last days at old trafford. He has lost the mojo.
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cr7lomo: 11:54am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

typical professional mind games bro....jus like pep saying city aint d best in england or tuchel saying chelsea aint d favorites for d epl
d point is dt juve would finish in top 4...abi u wan bet dt wan?

Oh , they will not win the game again, its now top 4 grin grin grin. The moment you open your mind and stop trying to discredit Ronaldo, you will start to see clearly. The whole soccer world , great analysts , past and present players , pundits, commentators, soccer tacticians are blaming either the coach, the coaching staff , the midfield and defence, you that as I can see, that u are watching another type of football is blaming Ronaldo grin grin grin. Its definitely certain that you just started watching Manchester play. This horrible Manchester last season and 2 seasons ago wey just dey cut my ticket alongside arsenal b4 I blacklisted them ,that no matter what, I will never put them on my betting slip ever again. Their saving grace this season is Ronaldo, his brilliance is the reason why they still have hope.
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Joebayo217: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

simply bcox ole is trying to had to make his formation more comfortable for cr7 n he keeps getting it wrong...
dis same united without cr7 won a more dangerous city
, its d first city win in d last 4 games n i dnt see were dis talk of bad players is coming from..
my point is dt...united would even be better yesterday if dey started both rashford n mayb greenwood in attack n allow cr7 come in as a sub in d second half bcox united needed dt high pressing both defense n attack in dt first 45 mins, it hurt me seeing city playing so comfortable without fear bcox it looked asif united was with a man down..
that's true Ronaldo can't be starting every match even young players should not be starting every match
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cr7lomo: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Ole has lost the ability to motivate the players in all positions. What we have now in United is similar to what Chelsea faced in the ending parts of Lampard stay in Chelsea and Mourinho's last days at old trafford. He has lost the mojo.

I feel the guy you are quoting is a troll because anyone should certainly know the players have lost hope in their coach. He keeps on talking about Manchester last season. Even after Brendan Rogers took Liverpool to almost winning the title ( they lost on the final day) the closest chance they ever had in winning it b4 klopp , lost motivation the following season and finished 6th , loosing to small teams and being battered by big boys until he was sacked and klopp took charge. Same thing that happened to Ranieri at Leicester. Even mou lead Chelsea to EPL trophy only to leave them at 10th the following season and then Conte took that same team to EPL victory the following season. How can he be blaming Ronaldo? He is either a troll or lionel messi fan
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by paulolee(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
cr7lomo:

Oh , they will not win the game again, its now top 4 grin grin grin. The moment you open your mind and stop trying to discredit Ronaldo, you will start to see clearly. The whole soccer world , great analysts , past and present players , pundits, commentators, soccer tacticians are blaming either the coach, the coaching staff , the midfield and defence, you that as I can see, that u are watching another type of football is blaming Ronaldo grin grin grin. Its definitely certain that you just started watching Manchester play. This horrible Manchester last season and 2 seasons ago wey just dey cut my ticket alongside arsenal b4 I blacklisted them ,that no matter what, I will never put them on my betting slip ever again. Their saving grace this season is Ronaldo, his brilliance is the reason why they still have hope.
lolz....saving grace indeed....same united with d worst players dt u mentioned won city twice last year..
same bad united as u mentioned havnt lost against all top 4 teams in a season but now its two down n mayb chelsea n arsenal will add up
my guy, gone are d days of cr7 individual brilliance dt won games easily for him, now he is aged n u all needs to understand dt..
DTS wat juve saw n had to discard him...if he was dt influential to a team, u think d same city dt id bidding 100+ for kane wont break d bank for him or u think juve won't gv him a new deal?? with time u go understand better..
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Joebayo217: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
SUPERPACK:
no he doesn't lack ability to motivate players but lack tactics and playing style as team u don't depends on forward to score u goals as a team anybody can score goals this is what is killing man u slowly
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cr7lomo: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

lolz....saving grace indeed....same united with d worst players dt u mentioned won city twice last year..
same bad united as u mentioned havnt lost against all top 4 teams in a season but now its two down n mayb chelsea n arsenal will add up
my guy, gone are d days of cr7 individual brilliance dt won games easily for him, now he is aged n u all needs to understand dt..
DTS wat juve saw n had to discard him...if he was dt influential to a team, u think d same city dt id bidding 100+ for kane wont break d bank for him or u think juve won't gv him a new deal?? with time u go understand better..

Its now certain that you are a troll and i don't argue with trolls online . Bye
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by cr7lomo: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Joebayo217:
no he doesn't lack ability to motivate players but lack tactics and playing style as team u don't depends on forward to score u goals as a team anybody can score goals this is what is killing man u slowly

Manchester under solsjkaer were lucky with penalties. Can you imagine they have had 36 penalties under solsjkaer. As klopp announced it, it seized and thats part of their problems. Bruno is not world class, he was just scoring penalties and taking advantage of counter attacks. Bruno cannot control the midfield, pogba is even better at that, but pogbas problem is attitude. Manchester dont have a play maker that can dictate play . Bruno can flash brilliance atimes , but he is not consistent , he doesn't know how to dribble or tackle, he doesn't even mark. If you watch the Portuguese team , he gets subbed most times . Even in the Euros , he had to be subbed before Portugal started playing well against Hungary and dint start against Germany or France. His play , off the ball is very terrible . But a good coach will deal with all these problems
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Lamasta(m): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Schools should go and sit down one place on Ole we stand
Re: EPL: You’re Useless – Paul Scholes Slams Man Utd Star, Criticises Solskjaer by Treasure17(m): 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
paulolee:

yeah....I get ur point...dt well planned formation is were cr7 comes in...ole is struggling to find dt perfect formation dt wont mk cr7 disappear in big games...
high pressing fixtures like dt of Liverpool, Leicester n dis city simply means dt he cnt continue with allowing cr7 playing all 90 mins bcox he looks lost in dose games..
wat happened to starting him from d bench to come in n boost attacking treat of united n create dt fear factor in opposing teams?
wat happens to starting maybe rashfrod n greenwood dt can press high, are also fast n can help both in attack n in defense?
una kum de make dis by force playing cr7 looks asif united wasnt scoring or winning big games before he came..
yesterday was first city win in 4 clashes with united winning two of DM with dis same squad n without cr7 o..
or u tink assuming cr7 joined city, pep will keep playing him wen its obvious dt he is struggling in big games? pep would av twiched his formation n rest him if d game needs pep to play without an attacker n nothing would happen....Ole needs to grow some balls abeegi
Abeg. Go to church grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbm Channel Sports Prediction / Online Sports Betting With Naijabet / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.