Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? (665 Views)

Do Christians Need To Confess Adultery To Their Partners? / Stephanie Otobo: "I Was Not Paid To Confess, I Will Name My Sponsors In Court" / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dollywood(m): 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Relax. There's nothing like hell or heaven, don't believe in myths. Just do what you think is right.
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Ola17:

It is quite myopic if the proof of your beliefs are people having good luck or being miserable. Good and bad things happen to people regardless of their beliefs.

The highlighted! This is True and I did say anything different.

But what I do say, IS THAT THEY HAVE CONFESSED AND WE HAVE SEEN IT, THAT IT IS MOSTLY BAD THINGS WHICH HAPPEN TO THEM.

WHILE IN THE CASE OF THOSE WHO TRULY OBEY THE LORD, OF WHICH I TESTIFY THE TRUTH THEREOF, IT IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE, IT IS 100% ONLY GOOD THINGS (WHAT YOU PEOPLE CALL GOOD LUCK) THAT FALLS ON US, EXACTLY AS GOD SAID.

Ola17:

If what you profess actually work the way you claim, let’s have a profound and irrefutable evidence for it. Something like ending all wars and suffering, eliminating diseases and deformities, growing amputated limbs and new eyes.

Talking about personal luck and stuff is being petty IMO.

See Thief! Ole Blessings! Nothing for you children of evil. Remain in your squalor, troubles, disease and pains.

No one gives their children's food to strangers. Never! grin

Continue to scramble and scrounge for the crumbs which falls from the children's table. grin
Re: Will I End Up In Hell As A Christian If I Forget To Confess My Sin To God ? by Ola17: 5:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The highlighted! This is True and I did say anything different.

But what I do say, IS THAT THEY HAVE CONFESSED AND WE HAVE SEEN IT, THAT IT IS MOSTLY BAD THINGS WHICH HAPPEN TO THEM.

WHILE IN THE CASE OF THOSE WHO TRULY OBEY THE LORD, OF WHICH I TESTIFY THE TRUTH THEREOF, IT IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE, IT IS 100% ONLY GOOD THINGS (WHAT YOU PEOPLE CALL GOOD LUCK) THAT FALLS ON US, EXACTLY AS GOD SAID.

See Thief! Ole Blessings! Nothing for you children of evil. Remain in your squalor, troubles, disease and pains.

No one gives their children's food to strangers. Never! grin

Continue to scramble and scrounge for the crumbs which falls from the children's table. grin

This man sef! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Islam Got Jesus Completely Wrong / Why Do We Come To Earth Only To Struggle To Enter Heaven? / Only A Useless Father Will Create Satan To Torment His Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.