Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Pure And Clean - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pure And Clean (202 Views)

Pure And Faultless Religion Accepted By The Creator. / Keeping My Life Pure And Enemy Free / Pure And Natural Honey ,god's Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure And Clean by KaideeGee(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Titus 1:15
[15]To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled.

Holy Spirit of God we come before you today, we ask for you guidance and teaching for you are the best teacher, we appreciate all you have taught us and we all for more, bring us to the fullness of your truth.
And let us be hearers and doers of your word. Cleanse us Lord and let you word grow in us producing maximum result. Amen.

Similar to what Jesus Christ said, it is not the external that contaminates but the internal. If your inside is pure, then nothing can easily defile you, but once you the devil has managed to breach into that purity, he knows he can get you easily.
So like the word of God says brethren, Guard your heart aggressively. If you feel that something is bad there is a good chance it is.
It is better to suffer loss than to let your conscience be tainted. God loves those with pure hearts and guiltless consciences, so brethren strive to attain this.
May God give us grace.
Peace...

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Shows That You Have A Spirit Husband Or A Spirit Wife Video / In The Light Of Truth: Types Of Clairvoyance / They Were Talking About My Daughter Without Knowing Who I Was!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.