Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. (2544 Views)

Yoruba Wants Oduduwa, Igbo Wants Biafra. What Does Arewa Want??? / What Igbos Must Learn From Buhari's Victory / Biafra: What Atiku Has Done To Nnamdi Kanu – Joe Igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by bigpriik: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
At the moment Ethiopia is gone,i doubt if the country will survive past this year,as rebels have overwhelmed the federal forces,but something strange has this month in Ethiopia the oromos have teamed up with tigray to fight federal forces and they are advancing successfully to the capital pretty fast.

naturally oromos and tigrayans are sworn enemies,because the Tplf when in power crushed the oromos independence movement,the oromos are the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia but have always cried of being marginalized in Ethiopian politics not until Abiy Ahmed who is a half oromo and half Amharic became president but the oromos still are not satisfied as they do not like Ahmed.

My suggestion is igbos should forget about southern allies in this Biafra struggle you will never get southerners they are not your friends, hausa-Fulani hates Biafra because they believe you want to go away with their source of survival which is Niger delta oil,but your fellow southerners hate Biafra for no logical reason,the word Biafra just irritated them they are not and can never be your allies in this struggle.

I suggest Igbos should stop interfering into Fulani business in Nigeria,leave usman Dan fodio sons to accomplish their dream of dipping Quran into the Atlantic,but strike a deal with them that they will leave the tiny Igboland alone, meanwhile we should go ahead and arm ESN to the teeth incase they want to breach the agreement,in war you don't trust anyone even you ally, IPOB should work towards peace with the Fulanis because Just like tigray they have used the power advantage to amass loots for themselves, they have connections with great nations ,they are not afraid of deatj they will never stop till they reach the Atlantic..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by ipobarecriminals: 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
sad Spit

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Daveambition(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ur epistle is full of thrash, when did we "BIAFRANS" elect yu to be our custodian.?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Ofodirinwa: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
bigpriik:
At the moment Ethiopia is gone,i doubt if the country will survive past this year,as rebels have overwhelmed the federal forces,but something strange has this month in Ethiopia the oromos have teamed up with tigray to fight federal forces and they are advancing successfully to the capital pretty fast.

naturally oromos and tigrayans are sworn enemies,because the Tplf when in power crushed the oromos independence movement,the oromos are the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia but have always cried of being marginalized in Ethiopian politics not until Abiy Ahmed who is a half oromo and half Amharic became president but the oromos still are not satisfied as they do not like Ahmed.

My suggestion is igbos should forget about southern allies in this Biafra struggle you will never get southerners they are not your friends, hausa-Fulani hates Biafra because they believe you want to go away with their source of survival which is Niger delta oil,but your fellow southerners hate Biafra for no logical reason,the word Biafra just irritated them they are not and can never be your allies in this struggle.

It is wise IG

You're right. I don't think Ethiopia will splinter, this, strangely enough, is how they do their politics. The factions fight, someone wins by consolidated more groups against the other, then the winner brings forth a dictator.

I strongly believe Egypt and the US are backing TPLF and the Oromo due to the dam Ethiopia is building and refusing backdown on building, because the way the Oromo were able to arm themselves was exceptionally rapid, and if you're aware of how the US operates, it's easy to see where they're involved.

The Tigray will not allow the Oromo to succeed, and will likely just take power back from the Amhara who seems to be an easy mutual enemy of all the groups because of the history of the Amhara oppressing the rest of them.

There's little Igbos can learn from this situation outside of what everyone is already learning: guns talk, rallies don't. Igbos are also surrounded by irrationally hostile people who are suffering far less that the Oromo and Tigray under Abiy, but are not invested in their own self survival. The other groups in Nigeria (Yoruba, coastal groups, middle belt groups) also have next to no ability to unite. It was traditionally said that Igbos couldn't unite but that has proven it's self a lie. The other groups cannot unite because they have barely defined who they are to begin with. 'Yoruba' is 'Yoruba' when talking to others. Among Yoruba, it is a vague term with little meaning, and after Igbos Yoruba are the most cohesive. The first Biafra war made unity possible for Igbo people, and since no other group has faced something similar, it's not possible for them until something that stark and drastic hits them.

Hausa has little meaning, and groups like Ijaw etc even less. Groups that have a structure like bini are too small, and again irrationally hostile, to matter.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by after4: 12:19am On Nov 07, 2021
Omoo you don speak all the English wey I wan speak. Ebi like sey you do otakara before you enter nursery school.

The truth is that the Igbos will unite with the Igbos to do their thing. It will be a good thing if other ethnic group like the Ijaws, Yoruba, tiv and other minority see that a united fight will benefit all of us than solo fight.
But if Nah weather we go go the way of Ethiopia, the question should be how soon because we are already on the way. I saw this BNG launch a missile, while it looks very local with poor finishing, at first I thought it was a comic relief until the guy pressed one thing that looked like a car key remote and the missile took off. The question is when are we going the way of the Ethiopian as I do not see our politicians having the wisdom or will to deescalate the current tension in the country. Time will tell

Ofodirinwa:

You're right. I don't think Ethiopia will splinter, this, strangely enough, is how they do their politics. The factions fight, someone wins by consolidated more groups against the other, then the winner brings forth a dictator.

I strongly believe Egypt and the US are backing TPLF and the Oromo due to the dam Ethiopia is building and refusing backdown on building, because the way the Oromo were able to arm themselves was exceptionally rapid, and if you're aware of how the US operates, it's easy to see where they're involved.

The Tigray will not allow the Oromo to succeed, and will likely just take power back from the Amhara who seems to be an easy mutual enemy of all the groups because of the history of the Amhara oppressing the rest of them.

There's little Igbos can learn from this situation outside of what everyone is already learning: guns talk, rallies don't. Igbos are also surrounded by irrationally hostile people who are suffering far less that the Oromo and Tigray under Abiy, but are not invested in their own self survival. The other groups in Nigeria (Yoruba, coastal groups, middle belt groups) also have next to no ability to unite. It was traditionally said that Igbos couldn't unite but that has proven it's self a lie. The other groups cannot unite because they have barely defined who they are to begin with. 'Yoruba' is 'Yoruba' when talking to others. Among Yoruba, it is a vague term with little meaning, and after Igbos Yoruba are the most cohesive. The first Biafra war made unity possible for Igbo people, and since no other group has faced something similar, it's not possible for them until something that stark and drastic hits them.

Hausa has little meaning, and groups like Ijaw etc even less. Groups that have a structure like bini are too small, and again irrationally hostile, to matter.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by nonplussed: 5:20am On Nov 07, 2021
bigpriik:

I suggest Igbos should stop interfering into Fulani business in Nigeria,leave usman Dan fodio sons to accomplish their dream of dipping Quran into the Atlantic,but strike a deal with them that they will leave the tiny Igboland alone, meanwhile we should go ahead and arm ESN to the teeth incase they want to breach the agreement,in war you don't trust anyone even you ally, IPOB should work towards peace with the Fulanis because Just like tigray they have used the power advantage to amass loots for themselves, they have connections with great nations ,they are not afraid of deatj they will never stop till they reach the Atlantic..

This is one of the things I have been saying. Well said
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Ofodirinwa: 6:34am On Nov 07, 2021
after4:
Omoo you don speak all the English wey I wan speak. Ebi like sey you do otakara before you enter nursery school.

The truth is that the Igbos will unite with the Igbos to do their thing. It will be a good thing if other ethnic group like the Ijaws, Yoruba, tiv and other minority see that a united fight will benefit all of us than solo fight.
But if Nah weather we go go the way of Ethiopia, the question should be how soon because we are already on the way. I saw this BNG launch a missile, while it looks very local with poor finishing, at first I thought it was a comic relief until the guy pressed one thing that looked like a car key remote and the missile took off. The question is when are we going the way of the Ethiopian as I do not see our politicians having the wisdom or will to deescalate the current tension in the country. Time will tell

lol BNG is a fake group. It's DSS/UK, but ESN has similar weapons. You will notice that they only exist on BBC Igbo lol. Idk if you're from the region but we know ourselves from beginning to end and I, being raised in the west, know standard western propaganda when I see it.

Ethiopians are more aware of how the world works than Nigerians (minus Fulani). So their situation will have a clear head and tail. Our own will be a sea of chaos until some with authority comes in to settle it by way of compromise and payment. But I watched the Oromo movement from beginning to end and the didn't waste time. They immediately began arming themselves and preparing an army. Today the average Igbo person is aware that this is necessary but even as early as last year, most Igbo ppl would not understand that that's the only thing that will work. Once you are dealing with groups north of Kano, all over the world, for some reason the have a stronger grasp of how things work than ones further south. I don't think it's an intelligence thing, but they understand that everything is war. Knowing this is why Fulanis have been able to get as far as they have in Nigeria. And it's not that they're stronger, but other groups don't know that violence can happen so it always catches them by surprise. If you are not fulani and you're approaching a Fulani camp, they will be on alert. They will even send someone to intercept you half way to make sure you don't mean harm. If you are not igbo/yoruba/etc and you're approaching them, they will even be happier that you're not one of them lol.

So you're right about our politicians not having the wisdom to deescalate. They don't even know how to escalate lol, they just watch as affairs tumble around. I told many Igbo elders in 2014 that there will be a serious armed issue in the next few years because too many young men feel like their prospects for life are blocked. I was specifically told 'this is nigeria', as a way of saying a normal aspect of history (too many frustrated young men = violence) cannot happen to them even though it has happened before many times (OPC, MEND, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Massob, Bakassi Boys).

Foreigners will likely settle the chaos for use but only Fulani people and Tinubu know how to do politics beyond Nigeria so they will ultimately have say in what the peace looks like. Ethiopians will probably settle it among themselves but someone will ultimately lose and it's looking like the Amhara. Not saying the west isn't involved in the Ethio situation because they're very involved. Egypt is basically a US military colony and Ethiopia fighting Egypt started this.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Amatarasha(f): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2021
bigpriik:

I love ur epistle and will like to be ur friend
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Amatarasha(f): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Daveambition:
Ur epistle is full of thrash, when did we "BIAFRANS" elect yu to be our custodian.?
shut up because ,what's ur opinion ,do you know yoruba love igbos than those minorities?
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by after4: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
I agree with you, but I think this time ipob leadership are abreast with the workings of the western politics having that some of them are into western politics themselves. I think the problem is the Igbos who live in Igboland that are still sleeping and some of them still speaking big big English forming otellectuals. That's were I give MNK a big thumbs up for the level of enlightenment he has given to a lot of Igbos and Nigerians, before him alot of people including me do not take these things serious until he cmd to the scene. If you also notice, that there was a time he said it is someone at the UN that advices him to carry arms and stop all these letter writing to the UN, you and I have seen how fast the results are as if you ask me I will still call the south east one of the most peaceful region in nigeria. All the killings you see have being established to be politicians who want to create a false narrative and we have seen how it has backfired with DSS acting like unknown gun men and even Fulani boys acting like unknown gun men and all the politicians in the east most especially hope and umahi who are supposedly enemies of ipob have come out to exhornarate ipob. I believe they have an intelligent report that makes them speak that way. Even obiano, made a comment as to that when he gave reason for not attending governors security meeting. The point is that the ipob leadership understand western politics and that is to our advantage as Igbos. We might not be able to make progress like the Ethiopians so fast because of the ignorance of the average Igbos and we have a problems with the otellectuals speaking English, that's all they know how to do, speak English without any practical solution to the problem at hand. I believe biafra is very possible, more possible than we all think. And if am to go by what MNK said in the past when he was imprisoned, that he was offered biafra without the Igbos outside the SE which he refused to accept. We are heading close. I also want to call your attention to a court case which has being adjourned to Jan 20 calling that Igbos be given a referendum instituted by the northern group. Am taking that case serious and with them silence of the DSS and buhari government, I think it is a hand of Esau and voice of Jacob. I pray that suite succeeds. If it does, it will create a pressure on the government to obey the court order. I believe they will succeed because I heard the led lawyer saying that they are going with an African charter which made provisions for that and was rectified by Nigeria making it a Nigerian law. I am waiting, biafra must come.

Point of correction, am a full blooded Igbo man, a pure breed from 042 ebe oku na ewu na enu

Ofodirinwa:

lol BNG is a fake group. It's DSS/UK, but ESN has similar weapons. You will notice that they only exist on BBC Igbo lol. Idk if you're from the region but we know ourselves from beginning to end and I, being raised in the west, know standard western propaganda when I see it.

Ethiopians are more aware of how the world works than Nigerians (minus Fulani). So their situation will have a clear head and tail. Our own will be a sea of chaos until some with authority comes in to settle it by way of compromise and payment. But I watched the Oromo movement from beginning to end and the didn't waste time. They immediately began arming themselves and preparing an army. Today the average Igbo person is aware that this is necessary but even as early as last year, most Igbo ppl would not understand that that's the only thing that will work. Once you are dealing with groups north of Kano, all over the world, for some reason the have a stronger grasp of how things work than ones further south. I don't think it's an intelligence thing, but they understand that everything is war. Knowing this is why Fulanis have been able to get as far as they have in Nigeria. And it's not that they're stronger, but other groups don't know that violence can happen so it always catches them by surprise. If you are not fulani and you're approaching a Fulani camp, they will be on alert. They will even send someone to intercept you half way to make sure you don't mean harm. If you are not igbo/yoruba/etc and you're approaching them, they will even be happier that you're not one of them lol.

So you're right about our politicians not having the wisdom to deescalate. They don't even know how to escalate lol, they just watch as affairs tumble around. I told many Igbo elders in 2014 that there will be a serious armed issue in the next few years because too many young men feel like their prospects for life are blocked. I was specifically told 'this is nigeria', as a way of saying a normal aspect of history (too many frustrated young men = violence) cannot happen to them even though it has happened before many times (OPC, MEND, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Massob, Bakassi Boys).

Foreigners will likely settle the chaos for use but only Fulani people and Tinubu know how to do politics beyond Nigeria so they will ultimately have say in what the peace looks like. Ethiopians will probably settle it among themselves but someone will ultimately lose and it's looking like the Amhara. Not saying the west isn't involved in the Ethio situation because they're very involved. Egypt is basically a US military colony and Ethiopia fighting Egypt started this.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Earlystar698(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by ConqueredWest: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
The problem with IPOB leadership is that they talk more and prepare less for the D-day

IPOB leadership should invest in local development of military techs essential for the final push to secure independence

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by orisa37: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
OROMOS OF ETHIOPIA ARE HEBREWS LIKE YORUBAS. IGBOS ARE JEWS CHILDREN OF JUDA THE PROSTITUTE BLEEPERS.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Nigerialabalaba: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
U no dey busy aswear2gud. Go find better work do. D oromos, the Tigray and Ethiopia federal government wey dey fight no dey fight to break dem country and no ibo terrorist like IPOB terrorist group go burn down Addis Ababa. Shiorr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
U no dey busy aswear2gud. Go find better work do. D oromos, the Tigray and Ethiopia federal government wey dey fight no dey fight to break dem country and no ibo terrorist like IPOB terrorist group go burn down Addis Ababa. Shiorr
you're back from ban

I'm monitoring you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Nigerialabalaba: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you're back from ban

I'm monitoring you
chairman, association of idle IPOB terrorists on Nairaland , u still neva get work .
U tink say na everyone no get work wey con dey sleep for Nairaland like una. Shiorr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
chairman, association of idle IPOB terrorists on Nairaland , u still neva get work .
U tink say na everyone no get work wey con dey sleep for Nairaland like una. Shiorr
you'll be fixed sweetie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Nigerialabalaba: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
you'll be fixed sweetie

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 3.

As u no get job. Go fix una IPOB terrorists gang. Anywhere una drag Naija or yab me, I go expose una yansh and send una to una parents. Shiorr.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
u no get job. Go fix una IPOB terrorists gang. Anywhere una drag Naija or yab me, I go expose una yansh and send una to una parents. Shiorr.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Allsouls: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
bigpriik:

Point of correction,
Fulani's & their allies hate Igbo because Igbos are industrious, who grow from £20 to millions of naira, pounds & dollars.
They hate Igbos because Igbos are intelligent, who turn stone to gold.

You want Igbos to allow fulanis to live & continue killing & raping our mothers & sisters, you want them to use their businesses of cattle to destroy our business of farming.

You want them to deep Koran in the Atlantic ocean, while they destroy Igbo business in the North for selling alcohol but always ready to collect revenue from the drink.

They hate Igbos because we reason different from them, our mentality & theirs are in opposite parallel lines.
How can you agree with some one who always bear cheat in mind instead of hard work, who want free money with out work, who want to go to heaven but don't want to die.

You can't align with group of people who don't have the same values with you or cultural & religion valuers with you. Who can kill fellow human just to defend his week god, Allah, instead of allowing Allah to kill the person is Allah is strong.

You can't move with people who's always draw you down or backwards.
It's like asking Israel to form & Hamas to form allies.
Birds of the same feathers flew together.
You post is for dust bin.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by teamoneline: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Trash post. Make peace with the devil? U must be out of your mind.
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by Malawian(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Blackman will not sit together on a table and discuss partitioning of their country the way white men sat in Berlin. They must fight and kill one another like savages. I am very ashamed of the black man's thinking facilities.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by vedaxcool(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
What can a member of Biscuit Nabbers Gang (BNG) have to say outside foolery?
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by rexwalters: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
after4:

Go your way selfish shameless majority tribe, no other ethnic group is foolish enough to follow you on your selfish suicide genocide mission. South South Beggars.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by after4: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
I think you missed his point, he is trying to make comparisons with level of awareness among the different sides. Igbos will never be on the same page with Fulani, everyone knows it

Allsouls:

Point of correction,
Fulani's & their allies hate Igbo because Igbos are industrious, who grow from £20 to millions of naira, pounds & dollars.
They hate Igbos because Igbos are intelligent, who turn stone to gold.

You want Igbos to allow fulanis to live & continue killing & raping our mothers & sisters, you want them to use their businesses of cattle to destroy our business of farming.

You want them to deep Koran in the Atlantic ocean, while they destroy Igbo business in the North for selling alcohol but always ready to collect revenue from the drink.

They hate Igbos because we reason different from them, our mentality & theirs are in opposite parallel lines.
How can you agree with some one who always bear cheat in mind instead of hard work, who want free money with out work, who want to go to heaven but don't want to die.

You can't align with group of people who don't have the same values with you or cultural & religion valuers with you. Who can kill fellow human just to defend his week god, Allah, instead of allowing Allah to kill the person is Allah is strong.

You can't move with people who's always draw you down or backwards.
It's like asking Israel to form & Hamas to form allies.
Birds of the same feathers flew together.
You post is for dust bin.
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
ConqueredWest:
The problem with IPOB leadership is that they talk more and prepare less for the D-day

IPOB leadership should invest in local development of military techs essential for the final push to secure independence

You’ve not heard IPOB say they’re a non-violent organisation? If you’re unhappy with their methods, you could start you own separatist organisation and do things the way you suggest!
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Malawian:
Blackman will not sit together on a table and discuss partitioning of their country the way white men sat in Berlin. They must fight and kill one another like savages. I am very ashamed of the black man's thinking facilities.

God had an off day when he made the black man!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by valirex: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Stop being clownish, nobody hates Igbos or Biafra, what we hate is when you keep telling us you will conduct referendum in our respective lands.
That's an insult to any tribe, if you want support then restrict your Biafra to your borders and watch how your support will immensely grow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by afube: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

I agree with you wholeheartedly but I have a feeling that IPOB militancy and the extraordinary rendition of MNK ( which I feel he plotted) may have put Ndigbo in the good running for the presidency in 2023. The west will probably never support a full restructuring of The Nigerian federation but they may be willing to apply political plaster aid to the federation.........I see them pushing for a western trained Igbo lackey to take the place of Buhari come 2023 elections...........MNK with the scarce resources available to him is in no doubt the most consequential political figure in Igboland today...............he needs to continue playing hardball but also be pragmatic to take advantage of any political openings.......... Just Like Tinubu used his legions of road transport union workers to occupy and hold political ground in Yorubaland, and Fulani have used so called Nigerian security forces to do the same..........MNK has to dominate and hold the political ground in Igboland no matter whose ox is gored! IPOB must go into politics even if surreptitiously!
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by ConqueredWest: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

You’ve not heard IPOB say they’re a non-violent organisation? If you’re unhappy with their methods, you could start you own separatist organisation and do things the way you suggest!

Remind me again of any country that got independence through talking.?

Remind me again if the US got her independence through talking.?

Don't go and get ready for the final push

Smartless people like you are the ones who do not know that the Fulani terrorists will rather commit mass suicide than allow Biafrans to secede without a fight
Re: Biafra:what Igbos Should Learn From Oromos People Ethiopia. by ConqueredWest: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
afube:

I agree with you wholeheartedly but I have a feeling that IPOB militancy and the extraordinary rendition of MNK ( which I feel he plotted) may have put Ndigbo in the good running for the presidency in 2023. The west will probably never support a full restructuring of The Nigerian federation but they may be willing to apply political plaster aid to the federation.........I see them pushing for a western trained Igbo lackey to take the place of Buhari come 2023 elections...........MNK with the scarce resources available to him is in no doubt the most consequential political figure in Igboland today...............he needs to continue playing hardball but also be pragmatic to take advantage of any political openings.......... Just Like Tinubu used his legions of road transport union workers to occupy and hold political ground in Yorubaland, and Fulani have used so called Nigerian security forces to do the same..........MNK has to dominate and hold the political ground in Igboland no matter whose ox is gored! IPOB must go into politics even if surreptitiously!

Your suspicious is what MNK is actually doing

Using the clamor for Biafra to secure political changes for the Biafrans at National & State levels which is not his calling.

In the end, he will be discarded by the Spirit that stirred him up and will be replaced by another

Ojukwu & Uwazuruike paid dearly for similar actions of which Ojukwu in particular regretted the most for losing focus.

MNK will some day shed tears for losing focus on his calling

He won't be able to contain his tears

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Rejects Cabal’s Conditions For Getting APC Presidential Ticket / Even The Birds Of The Sky Knows That It Is The Turn Of The Igbo Man~pictures / Custodian Of Olumo Rock Deity, Chief Mrs. Sinatu Aduke Sanni, Passes Away At 137

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.