Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video (2614 Views)

Peter Obi: Why I Couldn’t Visit The Oba Of Lagos During Campaign (Video) / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / DG-WTO: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala commences campaign (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by Jollylolly(f): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2022
[/b]Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign video, allege shady business.[b]

Nigerians have taken to Instagram to call out Nollywood actress, simply known as Adetoun, over a video she put up in the late hours of Wednesday, 13th or April, 2022.

The video, which was posted on her instagram account with username @justadetoun and captioned “NA MY MIND I TALK OOO, CHOOSE RIGHT…”captures Adetoun in a 4 minute rant in which she attempts to address Nigeria’s woes, implying that the nation ought to be divided while reiterating that the amalgamation of Nigeria was a scam. In her words, “If you look at the history of Nigeria, from the days of the northern and southern amalgamation, Nigeria is a scam. If you look at the president of Nigeria, and the situation going on in Nigeria, Nigeria is a scam.”

She then proceeded to talk about the presidential aspirants, touting the APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whom she called “my father” as the most suitable scammer to lead the nation come 2023.

“The devil we know is better than the angel we don’t know. It is better we deal with a scammer, than all these people we don’t know…let the chief scammer rule the country.”

In response, instagram user @janet_pegba wrote, “I am not even surprised, only a few of us know that you don’t have good intentions for this country, na anywhere belle face. It’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it, keep it to yourself.”

In a similar comment, @_yinkawilliams noted in disappointment “Your activism all along has been for pocket’s sake. Shameful!”

@ekitikan1 also replied, “We knew you were paid since you started attacking Osinbajo. Adetoun don collect money!”

A verified user, @bcross_music expressed his shock, asking, “am I dreaming? Is this how people change? I don’t believe what I’m seeing right now” to which @ayomide_002 responded, “I am so disappointed.”

In her own comment which was accompanied by a heartbreak emoticon, @therealsimi_coker wrote “This isn’t you Aunty Adetoun, I am disappointed”.
@nejiofor_04 in a more assertive tone replied the Nollywood actress, “God forbid. He shall never be president.”

It is noteworthy that the Nollywood actress has repeatedly taken to her instagram account in recent times to attack the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, deploying all kinds of profanities
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by alsudan: 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by AntiBMC(m): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
It's so hard to see anybody with integrity these days. Finally, nothing wey stomach infrastructure no go make man do.
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by Help2020: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
No link,how do we verify this now? Do better next time Op. FCK tinubu and Atiku,Osinbanjo or Obi all the way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by islandsscotch8: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by cleatsmottled9: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. You got our support come rain come sunshine
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by paracolaxnear1: 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by stainedanisus1: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by cuddlyaplasta4: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon . These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by bicoloratrite9: 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. You got our support come rain come sunshine

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by KoronaKola: 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jagaban is the answer. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by RobustRoad: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by TallerKola: 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon will be the president no matter what.
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by Weak6Exers: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Akanbi must feat ni sha

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by BowlingTall: 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jagaban makers of men no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado.
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by KoronaKola: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by RobustRoad: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
ABAT , on your mandate till infinity. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by TallerKola: 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by Weak6Exers: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon is the answer. Again, jagaban till eternity
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Stop bullying people online because of whom they support
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by BowlingTall: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. He is so present almost on every news

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by KoronaKola: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu , Jah bless the leader. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by RobustRoad: 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him. He is so present almost on every news

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by TallerKola: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. We will never stop supporting our leader

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by Weak6Exers: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by IDeyNL: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu urchins will flood here.

Just check out the commenters- all accounts registered on 19 February and March 02 2022.

Agberos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by BowlingTall: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , these political neophytes can't lace Jagaban shoes. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by oilmane(m): 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jollylolly:
[/b]Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign video, allege shady business.[b]

Nigerians have taken to Instagram to call out Nollywood actress, simply known as Adetoun, over a video she put up in the late hours of Wednesday, 13th or April, 2022.

The video, which was posted on her instagram account with username @justadetoun and captioned “NA MY MIND I TALK OOO, CHOOSE RIGHT…”captures Adetoun in a 4 minute rant in which she attempts to address Nigeria’s woes, implying that the nation ought to be divided while reiterating that the amalgamation of Nigeria was a scam. In her words, “If you look at the history of Nigeria, from the days of the northern and southern amalgamation, Nigeria is a scam. If you look at the president of Nigeria, and the situation going on in Nigeria, Nigeria is a scam.”

She then proceeded to talk about the presidential aspirants, touting the APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, whom she called “my father” as the most suitable scammer to lead the nation come 2023.

“The devil we know is better than the angel we don’t know. It is better we deal with a scammer, than all these people we don’t know…let the chief scammer rule the country.”

In response, instagram user @janet_pegba wrote, “I am not even surprised, only a few of us know that you don’t have good intentions for this country, na anywhere belle face. It’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it, keep it to yourself.”

In a similar comment, @_yinkawilliams noted in disappointment “Your activism all along has been for pocket’s sake. Shameful!”

@ekitikan1 also replied, “We knew you were paid since you started attacking Osinbajo. Adetoun don collect money!”

A verified user, @bcross_music expressed his shock, asking, “am I dreaming? Is this how people change? I don’t believe what I’m seeing right now” to which @ayomide_002 responded, “I am so disappointed.”

In her own comment which was accompanied by a heartbreak emoticon, @therealsimi_coker wrote “This isn’t you Aunty Adetoun, I am disappointed”.
@nejiofor_04 in a more assertive tone replied the Nollywood actress, “God forbid. He shall never be president.”

It is noteworthy that the Nollywood actress has repeatedly taken to her instagram account in recent times to attack the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, deploying all kinds of profanities

Why u nor add her pics so that those of us way nor day watch nollywood movies go know her? 99.9% of those end SARS activist na scammers, them won trend so that politicians go recognise them and carry them along during campaign, they're now revealing what their activism was all about, just sit back, relax and watch the unveiling.
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by TallerKola: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts will be the president no matter what. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by Weak6Exers: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju . This man is just showing up everywhere you go.
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by BowlingTall: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: Nigerians Knock Nollywood Actress Adetoun Over Tinubu Campaign Video by KoronaKola: 5:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jagaban . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charlie Boy Replies Elrufai On Peter Obi 1 Million March / Zamu Basu Kunya By Pam Dee (Peter Obi Northern Nigeria Rally Song) / Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.