Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Share Your Experience With Your Roommate In Higher Institutions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience With Your Roommate In Higher Institutions (242 Views)

My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution / Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 / ‘FG Will Demolish Illegal Higher Institutions’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Your Roommate In Higher Institutions by Aklee4994(m): 1:35am On Nov 07, 2021
My roommate is a crazy type because he always gave out the food will both bought to her girlfriend to keep and later cook it for him after will have exhausted all foodstuffs in the house that year despite his girlfriend always stay with us some days and eat among those foods ✅

God revealed there deed to me that year sha
Don’t do it...
Who go know go know✅
Re: Share Your Experience With Your Roommate In Higher Institutions by YoungLionken(m): 4:12am On Nov 07, 2021
Well, I didn't really have any roomie back then in school but, there's this guy that normally bring girls to my apartment for sexual pleasures..

Initially, I never saw it as a big deal(as I was a bad boy in that regard too) until when he began to abuse the privilege..

On two occasions, nigger brought girls in without my knowledge and permission, started working on my foodstuffs too(I don't mind feeding a nigger though, but definitely not his woman!), a real man is supposed to make provisions for that, you can't be poor(or claim to be poor) and you're on women 24/7..

The climax of it all was when one of his girls came looking after him in my place. Coincidentally, my girl was around. It took me lengthy explanations to convince my girl that the other girl didn't come for me..

I had to call him and inform him about the issue at hand, nigger felt reluctant to respond...

(1) (Reply)

10 Lines Short Stories Generator 2023 |www.myselftenline.com / Months After Releasing Results NECO Yet To Pay Their Examiners / NECO/CBN Paid Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.