Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 (6770 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo / JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by SereneSolomon(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
After much is suspense and delay,it seems the 6month hiatus enforced by the Covid-19 pandemic is about to come to an abrupt end,as it seems Tertiary Institutions are to resume schools next month,September 7. Though this is not entirely reliable,i'd strongly advise we heed to this early notification and go back to our Books,because as soon as schools open Students and Lecturers have just two weeks for revision and two weeks for exams. Furthermore,there will be no break as the second semester continues leaving students with little or no to rest,so we should be mentally and physically prepared and bring enough provision as much as we can. As much as we want schools to resume we should take the above with a "pinch of salt" until we hear the final verdict from the Federal Government

3 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Carbon2Oxide: 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
"It seems"

Just your opinion

12 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Filly3(f): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Smh..... Where did you hear that from? �

5 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by osamz007: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
Resume into strike?

7 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by paulolee(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2020
talk abt strike first naa

6 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by protonz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
i was eagerly waiting for this announcement to be made, but now am indifferent

3 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by walex4live1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Una don confuse person bayii

5 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Blackpromise(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Gradually things will become normal.

For Quality and durable gadgets, Equipments Purchases, Visit
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=d2ogxtfbfkbc&utm_content=gakjk03
We deliver to all parts of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by identitylenz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
We are still waiting for your news back ups oga grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by ReorxTohGan(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
osamz007:
Resume into strike?
paulolee:
talk abt strike first naa
some ppl go just dey shout strike like say na every student dey go federal&state tertiary Institutions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by paulolee(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
ReorxTohGan:

some ppl go just dey shout strike like say na every student dey go federal&state tertiary Institutions
no vex ooo...but the main issue dt am seeing from my own perspective is dt, that they would be no reopening without settling with ASUU simply because people like you dt attend private university would resume and those of us that attend state and federal institutions would remain at home and thats not fair because its not our fault dt our educational sector is dt bad and also i cnt start blaming myself for being in such dilema bt would try and change things so my kids wont end up in same dilema....my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Truetalk3139: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2020
that video you're referring to was recorded 4yrs ago
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by 3fcc: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
Conditional statement grin grin
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Desire18: 6:29pm On Aug 18, 2020
Source undecided
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Simvan: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
False o
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by bablex01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yabatech form is out

Chat/call for safe and instant registration:
_09033202535_

� PUTME
� ND/HND Full-time
� ND/HND Part-time
� Bsc unn affiliation
� Photocopy/Printing Services and many more.

We are opened for business every day. 24/7

All the registration processes could be done virtually.

You can entrust your money with us.

Stay safe as we assure you that your money will be safe with us.

Cheers ���

Cc: LGT innovative concepts.
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Coldfeets: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
This is good news.

Although I know that so many of our lazy youth students no go like am.

My own be say I don already set the questions wey I go use finish my students.

So many of them will weep corona tears for inside exam hall.

It will be bloody.
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by KrazyDave16(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
The date you mentioned is the one announced by JAMB for commencement of PUTME not overall school resumption.
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by BrainRider: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Hm...one part of me no wan resume and the other is super ready to.
Person needs to start jacking to avoid Ali baba story.

1 Like

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by elishaugo: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2020
The date you mentioned is the one announced by JAMB
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by TeemahBeddings0: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
If you are resuming good luck but you need this
���
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Joenath: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
SereneSolomon:
After much is suspense and delay,it seems the 6month hiatus enforced by the Covid-19 pandemic is about to come to an abrupt end,as it seems Tertiary Institutions are to resume schools next month,September 7. Though this is not entirely reliable,i'd strongly advise we heed to this early notification and go back to our Books,because as soon as schools open Students and Lecturers have just two weeks for revision and two weeks for exams. Furthermore,there will be no break as the second semester continues leaving students with little or no to rest,so we should be mentally and physically prepared and bring enough provision as much as we can. As much as we want schools to resume we should take the above with a "pinch of salt" until we hear the final verdict from the Federal Government

Oga vice chancellor.
Two weeks for revision and two weeks for exams.
Because everyone is in the same school.
Think before you create a thread.
Acquire sense.
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by Xsem(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
Truetalk3139:
that video you're referring to was recorded 4yrs ago

Do you have the link
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by fartfact(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Coldfeets:
This is good news.

Although I know that so many of our lazy youth students no go like am.

My own be say I don already set the questions wey I go use finish my students.

So many of them will weep corona tears for inside exam hall.

It will be bloody.
same with me,,it seems we are birds of the same feather.,can we flock together?
can I see your questions?
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by GodWrites: 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
SereneSolomon:

You're a clown. The lockdown must have messed with your sanity, to the extent of fabricating unfounded claims, just to seek for shoddy attention.

I call on the mods to please remove clickbait threads such as this. It's cut down on user experience and makes my stay here a joke.

As a user, I deserve to demand good service. After all, I'm the product!
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by kinglaxon: 12:29am On Aug 19, 2020
GodWrites:

You're a clown. The lockdown must have messed with your sanity, to the extent of fabricating unfounded claims, just to seek for shoddy attention.

I call on the mods to please remove clickbait threads such as this. It's cut down on user experience and makes my stay here a joke.

As a user, I deserve to demand good service. After all, I'm the product!

Carry this your over seriousness somewhere else

2 Likes

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by GodWrites: 12:47am On Aug 19, 2020
kinglaxon:

Carry this your over seriousness somewhere else

Put a full stop at least. undecided

1 Like

Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by samuelson06(m): 12:56am On Aug 19, 2020
osamz007:
Resume into strike?

I'm just wondering why they are not using this period to sort out themselves. What kind of a country exactly is Nigeria? No one really cares.
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by ayubasodeeq(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2020
grin thank GOD every thing is coming back to normal no more lock down universities are opening soon
Re: Higher Institutions To Resume On September 7 by angiography(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2020
it could be true... I heard from a source close to involved stakeholders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regularization Process For Student Who Dont Have A Valid Jamb Number. / Free Pupils Textbooks Resold In Abia Markets. / Polytechnic Ibadan Hnd, Ond, Dpp Form Is Out 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.