Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Learn How To Manage Stress And Anxiety Here!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Learn How To Manage Stress And Anxiety Here!!! (170 Views)

How To Manage Stress During Pregnancy / I Took CBD Oil Every Day For My Anxiety—here's What Went Down / Can I Use Alcohol To Reduce My Social Disorder And Anxiety? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Manage Stress And Anxiety Here!!! by 2timexmedia(m): 3:26am On Nov 07, 2021
Negative Impact Of Stress:

According to the Mayo Clinic, stress that goes unchecked over time can eventually lead to even more serious health issues, including high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, and diabetes.

Stress has even been linked to other unpleasant physical symptoms like depression, fatigue, irritability, ulcers, allergies, migraine headaches, and can make pre-existing conditions even worse. LEARN MORE...[https://blogabout.com.ng/2021/03/04/tips-on-how-to-reduce-stress-and-anxiety/]

(1) (Reply)

Myomectomy Can Be Done In Several Different Ways / Covid: New Heavily Mutated Variant B.1.1.529 In South Africa Raises Concern / How Well Do You Know About Your Health??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.