Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father (2969 Views)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima / Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father by garfield1: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Donaluta:

Won gombe.. gombe was once a PDP state before goje decamp to APC get your facts right Mr

Yes at guber level but buhari has always won gombe from 2003-2007 when gone was in pdp
Re: Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father by Indispensable85(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2021
Were you supposed to be there before if not for nepotism.
Re: Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father by Indispensable85(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Penguin2:

And fortunately he has seen enough.

Since the event happened, not a word from the APC headquarters cautioning the warring parties which shows they don’t care.

So, Goje will defect to PDP and he would help to ensure that APC loses Gombe as well the 2023 presidential elections.

Don't play with that inuwa yahaya. He'll rubbish goje.
Re: Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father by Penguin2: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Indispensable85:

Don't play with that inuwa yahaya. He'll rubbish goje.

Tell me what I don’t know about him.
Re: Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father by slivertongue: 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
garfield1:

You ranted and wailed like this in 2019

Don't waste ur time quoting me
Re: Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father by garfield1: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
slivertongue:

Don't waste ur time quoting me

Dont waste time talking rubbish or replying
Re: Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father by Agbalanze(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sunnybay7:

Not interested in marrying her,just that they marry early in the north and she is an exception. You can carry your load I am really not interested in a potential suicide bomber.

I have realized that the sharia law and northern rules like early marriages and poor education for women are only binding to the poor...

1 Like

Re: Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father by slivertongue: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
garfield1:

Dont waste time talking rubbish or replying

Use ur time well jare. I didn't quote u. For now, i have no cause to quote an advocate of electoral manipulation.

You have been ignored.
Re: Goje's Daughter Resigns From Gombe Government Over Feud With Her Father by KB007: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bridget95:
She looks sexy

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi's Effect: Ebonyi Is The Only State In Nigeria With Digital State House. / Oluomo 5M Man March: It Pays To Be A Tout In Lagos Than A Graduate (opinion) / 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.