Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Do You Do These Things With Ease? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Do These Things With Ease? (706 Views)

Did You Know These Things Had Names? / Do You Know These Things Had Names? / Do You Know These Things Had Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by YoungLionken(m): 5:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Firstly, I don't know the right section to post this as I didn't find anyone close except the 'education' section..

This is directed at niggers like Slawomir, Kush and others..

Just yesterday(Saturday), some of my old good friends came around for a visit..

Long story short, as they were rolling their weeds(Arizona,loud and one I can't remember the name now), I decided to join them after the pressure and teasing. I discovered that I wasn't myself after some minutes of inhaling and poofing the smoke into the air. My head began to calculate many things at the same time with uninvited sweat all over me. I started laughing at things that ordinarily, I wouldn't have, while secretly hoping for the whole intoxication shenanigans to stop!.

In addition to drinking too, I easily get intoxicated on it. Two bottles of beer or half cup of gin,spirit, etc, I'm already on tipsy..

What I noticed is, when you think you're about to misbehave, you're actually doing fine until the devil in your head starts telling you to compose yourself in order to avoid embarrassment, that's when you begin to flop..

Therefore, I have decided to call it quit, whether liquid or solid. They're not for me I guess..

So please educate me; I want to know how y'all abuse drinks, drugs and/or smokes in mass and still be comfortable??

Moderators; Olawalebabs,Richiez and Fynestboi, please do the needful so that others can learn either to abstain or not...
Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 07, 2021
YoungLionken:
Moderators; Olawale,Richiez please do the needful so that others can learn either to abstain or not...
them no born any moderator well to push this jagoon to even back page. You dey madt?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by Davash222(m): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2021
You're still under the influence of the highness. Calm down, you'll be fine.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by Ever8090: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2021
Bodmum:
them no born any moderator well to push this jagoon to even back page. You dey madt?
you for try explain why the thing take be jagon naa bross. ... grin
Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by yomi007k(m): 5:59am On Nov 07, 2021
My advice to anyone out there is " know yourself". For the fact that Mr. A does some things and it works for him doesn't mean that it will work for Mr. B.

There are different factors that affect drug metabolism in the human body e.g pharmacogenetics, DNA, diet, lifestyle etc. Some of these things will stimulate some people while it will mar others.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by illicit(m): 6:55am On Nov 07, 2021
U will get used to it....
Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by DaInferno(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2021
I remember when I took weed for the first time at a birthday: you know those campus birthday where weed is used in the cake, rice and then, on its own. Oh lordt, The things I imagined that night are out of this world grin grin

Sometimes I think of smoking weed again just to be on the clouds, but then, when I remember the after experience -burning sensation in the chest and bad breath afterwards...that sht is not for me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by YoungLionken(m): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
Davash222:
You're still under the influence of the highness. Calm down, you'll be fine.

Nope!

Already gotten hold of myself before posting...
Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by YoungLionken(m): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ever8090:
you for try explain why the thing take be jagon naa bross. ... grin

We don't reply kids, nah cool...
Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by YoungLionken(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
yomi007k:
My advice to anyone out there is " know yourself". For the fact that Mr. A does some things and it works for him doesn't mean that it will work for Mr. B.

There are different factors that affect drug metabolism in the human body e.g pharmacogenetics, DNA, diet, lifestyle etc. Some of these things will stimulate some people while it will mar others.

I wish you the best.

I have already called it quit..

I admonish others to do the same...
Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by YoungLionken(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
DaInferno:
I remember when I took weed for the first time at a birthday: you know those campus birthday where weed is used in the cake, rice and then, on its own. Oh lordt, The things I imagined that night are out of this world grin grin

Sometimes I think of smoking weed again just to be on the clouds, but then, when I remember the after experience -burning sensation in the chest and bad breath afterwards...that sht is not for me

Swears bro!

I can relate grin...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Do These Things With Ease? by FreeStuffsNG: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bodmum:
Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Female University Drop-out With 0.78 CGPA Graduates With 3.5CGPA (Photos) / Form At Least 15 Words From "Nigeria" And Win / SS3 Students Preparing For Waec Can't Read Or Write- Group Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.