Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Da Shallomines: 4 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Professional Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Da Shallomines: 4 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Professional Life (333 Views)

Da Shallomines: 4 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Professional Life / Top 10 Professional Life Hacks For Workplace Productivity / Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Da Shallomines: 4 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Professional Life by CrystalBliss: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2021
I have always marveled at the ability some people have to say something profound in just a few words and I’ve long found myself pulling these quotes up – or using them in conversation – to help think through a moment.

My hope is that as you read over some of these you will feel compelled and inspired to implement them into your daily practices as well.

The first five quotes listed below are my personal all-time favorites. Check out the complete list, and leave me a comment below with your favorites!

I have always marveled at the ability some people have to say something profound in just a few words and I’ve long found myself pulling these quotes up – or using them in conversation – to help think through a moment.

My hope is that as you read over some of these you will feel compelled and inspired to implement them into your daily practices as well.

These quotes listed below are my personal all-time favorites. Check out the list, and leave me a comment below with your favorites!

1. Every saint has a past… every sinner has a future. - Oscar Wilde

This is a wonderful encouragement for me on the days when I don’t quite live up to masterpiece standards because it reminds me that while none of us are perfect, none of us are beyond hope, either.

2. To retain the loyalty of those who are present, be loyal to those who are absent. - Stephen R. Covey

When we refuse to engage in gossip, mockery, or pettiness about others, we build trust among those around us because we demonstrate that we will show them the same respect when they are absent—and trust is a cornerstone for any successful team.

3. The role of most leaders is to get the people to think more of the leader but the role of the exceptional leader is to get the people to think more of themselves. - Booker T. Washington

A truly Great leader does not seek to build up his or her team only for the time that they are together, but to develop each member’s talent and potential so that the individual will bring success to every team and every endeavor in the future.

4. People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing — that's why we recommend it daily. - Zig Ziglar

Encouragement is not something we can do once and forget about. It should be part of our regular routine—as much a part of our workday as completing tasks, preparing for meetings, interacting with clients, or returning phone calls and emails…only think of how much more fun it can be!

Have a great professional week ahead.

Da Shallomines

(1) (Reply)

100k A Week Too Small For You? / .. / Security Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.